Goku vs Superman

How hard will Goku win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I question their methodology. A SS transformation is supposed to be exponential, not a doubling of power. Also that bomb gero built was designed to kill Goku before he went into space so the bomb is completely under-powered as a reference point.

They also fail to realize that Superman is a massive pussy who would merely beat Goku to semi death which would just power Goku up thanks to the near death power boost.

No no no no. Their numbers and reasoning are awful. They should be ashamed.

I'm talking about not awful Superman. Also alternate universe Supes is pointless to bring up because he'd be spirit bombed with a quickness.

popeye nigga.png

Goku will replace Popeye's spinach with chard. This will render him powerless.

Goku seems kind of weak. Superman could just beat him with chemical warfare apparently. Unlike Superman who doesn't get sick.

That's the only virus Goku ever got. Who's to say it would't fuck up Superman too?

Nobody.

Superman.

All you DB die hard fans that simply always brings this shit up. Let it the fuck go.

Goku would get mirked. The end of that death battle summed it up. Goku has limits. Superman doesn't.

Let it the fuck go. Alright? I feel for you. I do.

But it's just beyond butt hurt at this point. You sound like a bunch of stupid whiny dip shit bitches. Nerd the fuck up. Then shut this shit up.

Superman will always take it. If you keep saying goku then you don't understand his character.

Saying stupid shit like goku bringing in an unfair advantage is beyond retarded. Alright? Goku can't move a planet that's out of orbit back into orbit. Superman can. Goku isn't like batman who would do anything to win. Goku fights fair.

For fucks sake let this shit go.

Because at the end of the day. These death battle niggas went and did research. They consulted other sources to get where they got. And to simply deny that is just petty. The numbers tell the story far better than your stupid ass opinion.

Goku equals limits and then breaking them. Superman equals no fucking limits. You can't beat that.

Let it go.

Play frozen if you need to. But just let that shit go.

Also, you ever think why Superman never had to train to fly? He's mega strong. Took Goku until Namek to be able to fly without that little gimmicky cloud. Again, Goku seems kind of weak.

I've seen a comic where Pa Kent tied balloons to Clark's arms and legs to help train him to fly while he was a pre teen.

Because at the end of the day. These death battle niggas went and did research. They consulted other sources to get where they got. And to simply deny that is just petty. The numbers tell the story far better than your stupid ass opinion.
Their numbers were pulled straight out of their ass.

Gohan is pretty much Superman anyway. Goes to highschool and finds it hard to hide his powers, becomes a superhero and saves innocents then ends up looking like this.

808022_1313608476436_full.jpg

Gohan is pretty much Superman anyway. Goes to highschool and finds it hard to hide his powers, becomes a superhero and saves innocents then ends up looking like this.

808022_1313608476436_full.jpg

Yeah, wannabe Superman has nothing on the real thing. The whole point of Superman was he was the strongest, that was his super power. By definition that pretty much means he can beat anyone. Anyone who knows anything about Superman knows Kryptonite was a plot correction since they realized a character that took 0 risk while fighting was in fact really, really, really, boring. What would stop Superman from taking the DragonBalls for himself? Nobody.

If anyone in the dragonball universe stands a chance against Superman, its Vegeta. He's the only one who is ruthless enough to exploit his weaknesses, but Superman would have to give him a chance first.

If anyone in the dragonball universe stands a chance against Superman, its Vegeta. He's the only one who is ruthless enough to exploit his weaknesses, but Superman would have to give him a chance first.

Supermans weakness is fake though. Never heard of Kryptonite actually beating him. Unlike Goku who dies more times than I can count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back