Goku vs Superman

How hard will Goku win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instant transmission kryptonite, instant transmission superman. ggwp

Superman can't win cause Goku would always have kryptonite. Unless Superman plans on living in the sun for eternity the second he comes out Goku would kill him.

Superman is fast but he can't teleport. IT is instant. Goku can just collect all the dragonballs while Superman watches from a distance maybe doing lazer pop shots. Then he can wish Superman to not to be such a cunt.

ggwp. ggcc

Superman can't win cause Goku would always have kryptonite. Unless Superman plans on living in the sun for eternity the second he comes out Goku would kill him.

Superman is fast but he can't teleport. IT is instant. Goku can just collect all the dragonballs while Superman watches from a distance maybe doing lazer pop shots. Then he can wish Superman to not to be such a cunt.

ggwp. ggcc

Instant Transmission is a passive skill. He never really uses it in combat except for when he teleports Cell into King Kai's home. What does this show us? Instant Transmission is extremely limited because he was able to teleport Cell there but not fast enough to teleport back. It also shows that he can't teleport anywhere he wants. Since he teleported to one of the places he was most familiar with, not a place that was most convenient. Superman can move at the speed of light, unless Goku can move faster than the speed of light. Superman wins the speed battle.

Also, there is a large assumption that in this battle. It works on the assumption that Goku would know Supermans weakness from never meeting the dude. Which is almost impossible. And it also has to work on the assumption that Goku knows exactly where to teleport to get Kryptonite where it's obvious as fuck he wouldn't know. Unless Bulma made a Kryptonite finder for him. Even then, most Kryptonite is in space and Goku dies in space. So GG's.

Also, excessively bringing up external factors like DragonBalls and Kryptonite shouldn't really be discussed. Since they don't have anything to do with the characters real power. It's like saying that I would win in a fist fight if I had a gun. When the real discussion is who would win in a fist fight. The fact that the pro Goku side is so heavily focused on DragonBalls and Kryptonite. It's clear proof how weak Goku actually is.

Thanks for correcting me, I guess he uses it twice in the Cell battle. A battle in which he loses lol.

I hate Superman because even with kryptonite he is really really really boring because OP.
And he would win VS Goku.
I wonder if Magneto could manipulate him. He is not Of Steel in the literal sense is he?

Also, excessively bringing up external factors like DragonBalls and Kryptonite shouldn't really be discussed. Since they don't have anything to do with the characters real power. It's like saying that I would win in a fist fight if I had a gun. When the real discussion is who would win in a fist fight. The fact that the pro Goku side is so heavily focused on DragonBalls and Kryptonite. It's clear proof how weak Goku actually is.

Thanks for correcting me, I guess he uses it twice in the Cell battle. A battle in which he loses lol.
The fuck? Why would he not be allowed to use dargonballs? That's like saying batman isn't allowed to use his utility belt because it is cheating. Or megaman isnt allowed to use time powers against sonic because they rely on flashman.

The fuck? Why would he not be allowed to use dargonballs? That's like saying batman isn't allowed to use his utility belt because it is cheating. Or megaman isnt allowed to use time powers against sonic because they rely on flashman.

Does batman need to travel the world to find his utility belt? Like, "Wait up Superman while I travel the globe to find the Dragonballs and take hella days to summon the dragon". DragonBalls aren't something he normally carries on him. If they met and started fighting, which would be the most likely scenario. It's not like he has them on him. Unlike Batman who always has his belt if his suit is on. Is this a fight or a DragonBall scavenger hunt? Also, DragonBalls seem fairly weak since they couldn't even kill Nappa.

Thanks for correcting me again. Instant transmission fight looks like every other fight in Dragon Ball though. Let's say this is his ultimate technique to beating Superman. It also works on a ton of assumptions. A. He's faster than superman since after teleporting he throws a punch. Since if he teleports behind superman and is slower, shouldn't he hard for him to move out the way. Superman is written to move as fast as the speed of light, I don't think Goku moves that fast since nothing shows that. It also works on the assumption that Goku can hit harder than Superman. Since even if he's faster than Superman, a weak punch wouldn't hurt him.

Does batman need to travel the world to find his utility belt? Like, "Wait up Superman while I travel the globe to find the Dragonballs and take hella days to summon the dragon". DragonBalls aren't something he normally carries on him. If they met and started fighting, which would be the most likely scenario. It's not like he has them on him. Unlike Batman who always has his belt if his suit is on. Is this a fight or a DragonBall scavenger hunt? Also, DragonBalls seem fairly weak since they couldn't even kill Nappa.
He doesn't need to travel the world while he is fighting since he can just use telapathy to get people to gather them.

Thanks for correcting me again. Instant transmission fight looks like every other fight in Dragon Ball though. Let's say this is his ultimate technique to beating Superman. It also works on a ton of assumptions. A. He's faster than superman since after teleporting he throws a punch. Since if he teleports behind superman and is slower, shouldn't he hard for him to move out the way. Superman is written to move as fast as the speed of light, I don't think Goku moves that fast since nothing shows that. It also works on the assumption that Goku can hit harder than Superman. Since even if he's faster than Superman, a weak punch wouldn't hurt him.
If you can INSTANTLY appear somewhere then you are faster than something that takes time to travel. Kind of like how Superman loses instantly to kryptonite.

If you can INSTANTLY appear somewhere then you are faster than something that takes time to travel. Kind of like how Superman loses instantly to kryptonite.

Teleporting being faster is arguable. Since he has to do the technique, dissapear, then reappear. Also when he's not teleporting, how fast is he? This is important since if he's much slower after teleporting. Teleporting becomes a weak as fuck gimmick not worth mentioning. The fact that most characters in DBZ never bother learning it, kind of shows it's not really a fighting technique anyways and more of a gimmick.

Guldo, one of the weakest DBZ characters, would take the flash out in no time. He counters his only strength.

Teleporting being faster is arguable. Since he has to do the technique, dissapear, then reappear. Also when he's not teleporting, how fast is he? This is important since if he's much slower after teleporting. Teleporting becomes a weak as fuck gimmick not worth mentioning. The fact that most characters in DBZ never bother learning it, kind of shows it's not really a fighting technique anyways and more of a gimmick.
Have you ever watched the show? If you think Goku is slow then you must have only watched a DBZ trailer.

Berta, the fastest in the universe would curbstomp Flash.

I will also point out that the poll is 100% in favor of Goku and polls are never wrong. If you disagree you are a Republican.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back