Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to post this.
Gotta say ggs to timefly. Your Sophie is more scary. But hopefully we'll meet one day when we go offline.
Special ggs to lauren-kimberly or whatever your called. Taking whoopings but not complaining is immediate respect for me.

good short games to juece, slayer, and optymuss, btw get ready for thisweekend, we're playing the whole day

Awesome games to namu skull, my killil skills are superior. You can't handle the heaven monument cancel spam.

GGs to Banana Hands.....Never seen a Hilde that didnt spam the doom combo. It was actually sick what he was pulling off.

HRD
sc2maxi2.gif

GGs to timefly (scary sophie) namu-getready (yeah i get it) namuskull (thanks for making me chase your yoshi down across the screen just to get my ass kicked) low771 (ggs on sc4 and mvsc 3) suphy (reminding me I dont have nightmare figured out just yet) slayer64 (for putting up with my lows) and tyfu123 (its your faught im in this mess and get your bluetooth fixed : P) sorry if i didnt get all your names right.

nah it ain't a lag low, in fact every 1a is legit and super safe, even attacking on -9000 and getting a CH is super legit and pro, I mean, online people wont know, just use them >=)

Oh fuck... 1B is a Lag low?... guess I should stop using it.

That one is debatable. It's a 24 frame low so it's right in that grey area for lag tacts. Judging from my success rate with that move offline though I can say it hits more times than it doesn't. The move is around -15~-16 frames on block with decent pushback so it's not THAT punishable unless the character has a good fast ranged attack from FC like sisters. It's hard to say if it's a lag tact but I just give people the benefit of the doubt and don't use it.

GGs to Sephalump, setsuka_blades, and Duragon619.
Sepha and I had fun. As for the other two, I got destroyed. Oh well.

Duragon619 makes a comeback? Where u been holmes?!!

GGs to Wonton Rouge & Koompala. Scrubs be kickin me out left and right. Its so tough to even get a fuckin match going!!

HRD
sc2maxi1.gif

GGs to Banana Hands.....Never seen a Hilde that didnt spam the doom combo. It was actually sick what he was pulling off.

HRD
sc2maxi2.gif
are you fucking kidding me lol. Banana Hands is one of the biggest pieces of shit on LIVE. everytime i've played him in rank he quits right before i win.

GGs again Bearadox. Partisan I would say good game with you but that one game was so laggy it was dumb. California to Canada connection sucks balls, no matter if it's PSN or xbox live.

Nah that's Niz, he's an awesome cass player from NY. Also if you play me chances are I'll use Nightmare, I can't play Cassy online worth a damn.

My tag is in my sig btw, and if you want you can add the sc48wayrun gamertag. I have most of the xbl players from this site on it's friends list.

are you fucking kidding me lol. Banana Hands is one of the biggest pieces of shit on LIVE. everytime i've played him in rank he quits right before i win.

I was just impressed that he wasnt tryin to spam the doom combo on me. You can more or less see the set ups for them, but he was busting out actual tech traps, and combos it was quite refreshing.
Quit playin them ranked matches son....lol come play me like you used to....I miss you

HRD
sc2maxi1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back