If Yugi and Dark Magician Girl have children.

darkmagiciangirlyugi.jpg

Stop you're saying Slade? (sighs) So you never seen fan art of Yugi and Dark Magician Girl together or seen fan fics of it and read them even if they contain lemon?

If you mention anything relating to dragons, Slade will come.

Other than that, Yugi and a card that makes a hologram making a child sounds like a silly sappy wet dream of yours.

Maybe you should pay a visit to fanfics or random thread.....although you might hear crickets and receive blank expressions.

Kokoyoshi I did not mention dragons I swear to God I did not mention dragons, and Slade did you see the word dragon on the message?

Kokoyoshi I did not mention dragons I swear to God I did not mention dragons, and Slade did you see the word dragon on the message?

Um......I think your comprehension needs work. I never mentioned that you mentioned dragons. I only commented on how Slade usually is enthusiastic about dragons in his own special way and if you were to mention it in any thread, he'd most likely come.

That aside Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl's kid would look like this pic....

Trap card activated...

I said Yugi not Dark Magician and besides Dark Magician is teacher and Dark Magician Girl is Student and for your information that picture is Yugi and Dark Magician Girl's child don't you think? But don't know who it is and what gender it is.

I said Yugi not Dark Magician and besides Dark Magician is teacher and Dark Magician Girl is Student and for your information that picture is Yugi and Dark Magician Girl's child don't you think? But don't know who it is and what gender it is.

True, but do you think Yugi can really take Dark Magician's student? She is in love with him not Yugi. Why else would they spend so much time together? Plus Dark Magician is 10 times the man Yugi is. Yugi can't do anything without his puzzle! Dark Magician is all about magic and pure power. Think about it

Sorry it's been a long time because I stopped at season 4 BECAUSE OF MAI. She beaten Joey by cheating using SOO so I can't bear to see Tea more heartbroken then ever so I've decided to rather see it in Japanese. I'm sorry.

Back