IMPORTANT: SCV Bug/Glitches Collection

xD
Just upload these, hope I am not too late:
Ivy vs Alpha Patroklos Glitches
Ivy 6B whiffs vs Alpha 2363B
Ivy 6B whiffs vs Alpha 2143:B
Ivy 9B cannot punish a whiff ALpha 2143a:B
Looks ok, there are no model collisions between character and the sword during active frames, that's Alpha man;).

Just two more videos I want to add in

Ivy CH 6KB vs Xiba 6B BE

This is the main one, Ivy 1bBE 6KB on a BT opponent will not connect on half the cast
Watch from 5.46-9.56
1bBE 6KB on BT will not work on these characters:
-Leixia
-Viola
-Pyrrha
-Siegfried
-Hilde
-Cervantes
-Nightmare
-Mitsurugi
-Maxi
-Yoshimitsu
-Voldo
-Alpha Patroklos
-Algol
-Pyrrha Omega

-Elysium - Leixia Style
-Elysium - Viola Style
-Elysium - Pyrrha Style
-Elysium - Hilde Style
-Elysium – Pyrrha Omega Style

-Edge Master - Z.W.E.I. Style
-Edge Master - Siegfried Style
-Edge Master - Hilde Style
-Edge Master - Cervantes Style
-Edge Master - Nightmare Style
-Edge Master - Mitsurugi Style
-Edge Master - Maxi Style
-Edge Master - Yoshimitsu Style
-Edge Master - Voldo Style
-Edge Master - Astaroth Style
-Edge Master - Alpha Patroklos Style

-Kilik - Z.W.E.I. Style
- Kilik - Siegfried Style
- Kilik - Cervantes Style
- Kilik - Nightmare Style
- Kilik - Mitsurugi Style
- Kilik - Maxi Style
- Kilik - Yoshimitsu Style
- Kilik - Voldo Style
- Kilik - Astaroth Style
- Kilik - Alpha Patroklos Style

Algol's 4BA whiffs after blocking Cervantes' WR B+K. Tapping 6 before attempting it does not cause it to hit, so it's on an off-axis issue.

I've also had Nightmare's NSS [A] go completely through people at times. Just happened against a Raphael.

I've got an answer from Namco today, long story short:
- This week a new patch is released that fixes some of bugs we've sent them. However, some some of them they dont see as "important".
- They will keep on fixing some of wiff bugs and bugs we find even after the patch (at least I got this impression from the letter)
- Namco IS monitoring 8wr.

as natsu against viola...... 6A+B tends to whiff a great deal after WS+K CH. ive ch her doing things like BBB by ducking the orb and landing the CH WS+K then when i do my 6A+B followup it will whiff regardless of range.

i'm sure theyve already taken note of 6A+B4 PO A:6 whiffing against a large portion of the cast.

Algol's 623B whiffs against Mitsu's MST stance for no reason. Lots of stuff does, actually. Mitsu's MST is riddled with hitbox bugs, actually. Mitsu's 2A whiffs against MST 2 despite being special low.

Algol's 623B whiffs against Mitsu's MST stance for no reason. Lots of stuff does, actually. Mitsu's MST is riddled with hitbox bugs, actually. Mitsu's 2A whiffs against MST 2 despite being special low.
Its not a hitbox bug, its super TC property it has and probably for a reason since its been around since SC4. It opens really late, so only will work on certain moves at certain advantage and is not random.
However there are interesting bugs connected to Algol 623B , a quick example is Algol 66B blk, 623B. Mitsu answer with 4A and lolwhat? 623B wiffs. You can then enter MST and punish wih A+B.

Its not a hitbox bug, its super TC property it has and probably for a reason since its been around since SC4. It opens really late, so only will work on certain moves at certain advantage and is not random.
I know about the STC, I just don't think it should go under lows, regardless of the animation, but that's just my opinion. My bigger concern is the random verticals that whiff against Mist (similar to certain BBs going through crouching Maxi). I think the root of the problem is the sideways orientation of the character, which causes verticals with really thin hitboxes to whiff. Just my guess.

I've had Mitsurugi's MST push me out of weird things. I don't think 1K with Yoshimitsu technically whiffs because of STC - it seems to be pushed out by the collision box of many characters animations. I think I've mentioned it earlier in this post, but a quick run down is that 1K with Yoshimitsu will miss characters that are standing neutral, doing an unblockable start-up or otherwise completely "normal."

MST seems to break iMCF which is an s-low, I think. Annoying. I think 6B BE also bumps collision boxes and gets pushed out by MST.

There are some other funky collision box stuff that aren't really important. For example, Yoshimitsu A+K versus Nightmare's agA at touching-noses-range will get hit by the agA. The agA component doesn't really have a duck or step, but Nightmare's torso twist is just enough to avoid the hurtbox against A+K for some odd reason. Weird collision boxes. Not a big deal, though, as it's a pretty impractical scenario.

Are you talking about the 66b+k transition into MST? I was under the impression that it has invincible frames in this game.

Ok quick rules. If u want me to mail stuff
A) make a vid
B) describe shortly in notation EXACT situation, so I can easily rec myself
If You start telling stories - I don't read/care

Moderators pls delete all unnecessary discussion from the thread.

Siegfried:
B4 whiffs on tip to mid range against patroklos and dampierre while standing and guarding.

Whiffing against pat and damp on block can be seen roughly at 2:00 and 20:40.

Here's our Voldo SA contribution:

• Voldos Blind Stance 2A+B goes right through an opponent that is too close. An example would be to set up a training dummy Leixia to attack with K, get as close as possible and do BS 2A+B just as she kicks. Video example here.
  • Sometimes Voldo's Caliostro Rush throws will back throw an opponent for no clear reason. I haven't figured out a way to consistently make this happen, but it seems to have to do with Quick Step. Video example here.
  • 66B won't punish things that are -16. Example would be NM 22 AA. 66B won't punish but 66B BE will. Same with pyrrah 3B if i remember correctly.
  • B,B and BS 8WR B whiff on close crouching opponents.

About it.
As it is mentioned in the description is made by 22G 22G and so.

It looks like the new path gives us a few new possibilities.

First one is starting a sidestep at the end of CE freeze. So now we can buffer 85_25 during last 20 frames of CE freeze and our character will start sidesteping a little faster then on 1.02. This way we can evade some CE (even alpha's) with just a 25_85.
Second thing is instant 22~G (not QS) from recovery (and probably neutral also if 22G will be fast enough). That micro SS is probably about 3-6 frames long so it's too short to actually sidestep any move, but long enough to notice that character actually moved a little.
Third thing is buffering that micro sidestep during all CE freeze animation.
Forth thing is cumulating data about our micro SS~G so we can make 22G and our character will not move until freeze will ends. But we can also make 22G~22G~22G~25, our character will also not move until freeze ends but the system will cumulate these micro SS~G data and after the freeze our character will make 3x small SS to normal SS in the same amount of time like standard SS.

So only thing we need to do is 22G loop (we can do it slowly) ended with 25 where amount of loops depends on opponent's CE. Mostly 2x 22G is good enough but Asta or Ivy CE needs like 3-4x 22G anded with 25.
Yoshi CE probably needs like 7x or more, it's too hard without prog stick.
Also some CE's are only 1 side escapable.

And we can do it only with 22G, 2G doesn't work because during freeze only 22 is cancelable with guard.

I heard that only a few characters can take advantage of that glitch. Ezio being one of them... lol.

Back