Is Marginal an Illuminati spy?

Well the thing about God. If he is truly the creator of everything, that makes him equally responsible. So any evil that exists is also part of his doing. For example, the devil is a fallen angel. He created the angels since he created everything right? So Satan is part of his doing. That means the snake was also his doing. God's power seems limitless, and people always say he has a plan for everyone. Meaning he planned to have the satan snake there and planned for eve to be corrupted. So God wanted sin to be created. By doing so, he created humans in a very roundabout way.

As for sin, it was defined a long time ago that anything that takes away from worshiping God is considered a sin. The creation of the deadly sins were based upon this principle. Gluttony for example is a sin, since enjoying food means someone is being distracted from god and is sinning. Therefore if sin = hell. Everyone on this planet will be going to hell.

Also, if God created everything. He also created the Illuminati. Food for thought.
Gluttony is when you have all that you need, yet you still need more. That's when lust and covetous mindsets comes into play. When you for instance are married but lust after another man's wife, that's when it's sin. If you get to the point where you always have to have the whole world, it's sin. However, desiring to eat say food like pizza because you're hungry isn't sin.

Truth be told yes if anything causes you stay away from god, you have to cut it off before it gets worse. And yes we are gonna go to hell if we don't cling to Jesus Christ. Whether you accept or not, is completely up to you. God is simple as this is what it is and you either accept or not. We humans are complicated because we like to make excuses to justify what makes us feel good and not what pleases God.

Why my words affect those who aren't savvy/close with God is they aren't mine to begin with, God is just using a sinner like me a speaker to whoever. I mean, if you study Nicodemus in the bible he's the definition of how we are at times. He thinks he knows everything with his super spiritual self, yet Jesus himself says something simple in a parable way and he can't even decipher it.

However my friend, you have the decency to ask or inquire about things regarding God. Who knows, maybe God might answer your questions of whatever over me. However, God isn't gonna go to you and say "this is what I want you to do". You have to ask and desire him with all your heart, mind, and soul and then his wisdom will be bestowed upon you. That comes by accepting Jesus as your savior.

My friend, you probably have more knowledge than even I can carry and you'd be a powerful vessel for God. However, how are you certain that God created us to sin? Can you quote something from the bible where it says that? Can you also quote where God created the Illuminati? Because if he did created them, have you ever considered that maybe he's patient to figure out who wants Jesus and who doesn't? Truth be told, God knows what he's doing. He's even kind enough to let us talk like this. However, keep the questions going. Just be warned if I don't know, I simply don't know.

Not like I'm gonna get smashed with a hammer by God for admitting I don't know, at least I can take pride in knowing I'm not that smart. Just like players on 8wayrun will admit they aren't that good, yet those same exact players are better than ones who say they're good. However just like 8wayrunners improving on SC to get good, I improve at chasing after Jesus to stay saved.
I wonder if you genuinely cannot see how flawed that statement is. I mean, anyone could try to say that Hitler is evil, but where does it say he's evil in Mein Kampf?

But ARE there people here from the time when God and Jesus trampled the land? Nope, all you have is a dusty old book, translated a thousand different times in a thousand different ways by a thousand different men. The best part is that it was WRITTEN by MEN, the very thing that the book itself says is nothing but flawed!

If God wasn't evil, he wouldn't consider knowledge a sin. He wouldn't want us to be brainless little toys like Genesis implies he does. The Bible (read: God) takes random issues and just decides they're "evil" for no damn reason at all. Certainly, some things could easily be considered "evil" such as murder and mayhem but sleeping with people? Being gay? For real?

I'm glad to hear that your mother recovered from whatever made her sick, really I am and I hope she gets to be stronger than ever in no time. But for what reason can you say "God" did it? An invisible being with invisible hands with invisible magic? Just because you can't explain it doesn't mean that "God did it". It probably just means you're too ignorant on medicine and anatomy to know. Maybe we all are, but a logical answer would present itself with knowledge and application of said knowledge. That's how the universe works.

No, my friend. You are sheep, and your religion is the wolf in Shepard's clothing and the wolf is knowledge and understanding.

Explain to me how this, in and of itself, isn't evil. God creates us to be "perfect" in his image. He fucks that up and we ain't "perfect" as he sees it, so it's our fault. So for thousands of years we gotta slaughter shit to appease him so we aren't punished, of course disregarding the millions he kills with plagues and shit. He's in the right there.

But then he "sends his only begotten son to save us". Okay, thanks bruh. But still, fuck ya. Why should *I* be "forgiven" for sins that are *your* fault? Why do I have to sacrifice my entire life for the sole purpose of not being eternally tortured by some fallen angel who - in all likelihood based on the story from the Bible - I'd get along with? Think about it. My entire life pretty much goes to trying to save lives and do good things. So why, then, do I have to "suffer for eternity" for things that aren't my fault? Sounds to me that if God IS real, he's a vain, manipulative piece of shit. How about HE suffers for an eternity or two for pain, death and destruction he's wrought over all of creation compared to ME who - at the end of the day - just wants to help people?

Listen, my point is that your God is either an impotent liar and is anything but omnipotent or he IS omnipotent and he's the biggest shit lord that's ever existed OR - and much more likely - he's just a fairy tale.

At the end of the day, it's your decision to believe, but how can you believe something that's such a joke lol
I'm not some guy who is gonna tell you everything. My knowledge is limited, but let me simplify as best as I can. Parents want what's best for us. They provide and manipulate us to be good citizens. Why is that? Was because it because of logic? Course not. It's because of love dude. That's just how God is. If you're pissed off at God, why don't you just pray and ask?

God may not like how you'll pray to him, but at least being honest with how much you hate him is as endearing as a child telling a parent " I hate you". You have to remember the fundamentals: God knows why you're angry. He knows you have questions. He is simple and he can hear you, but you haven't once told him why you think he's a joke.

Truth be told, it's good to see that you're honest about why you think he is stupid my friend. If praying doesn't work, find a church that that preaches the gospel and makes you uncomfortable with it. That's when you know the holy spirit is convicting you. If my words got you like this, it's the holy spirit talking to you. Otherwise my words have no effect and they won't help you.

I am by no means some high and mighty dude. My testimony is this: The only thing good about me is I followed Jesus because I was tired of suicidal thoughts. Tired of watching my mother in pain. Tired of not having the life I wanted. You know what I did? I went to church that preached the gospel out of depression and frustration. From there, I was slapped back to reality to be more appreciative and work hard. I could of seeked out friends, but they got their own things going. My parents believed in God and raised me right, yet I felt neglected at times. I kid you not, this is why I was very very infatuated with 8wayrun and still am. Certain people felt bad here and some people needed to be cheered up. Nowadays I put you guys in back burner to do me and pray for you guys unconditionally when I have a chance. There'll be a time when I won't be here, but I still pray for you guys whether you like it or not. That's just who I am.

When someone talked to me about God, I literally wanted to punch him for God's words trample what I think is right, yet I restrained myself because violence wasn't the answer. After listening to that person who told me about the gospel, I had a choice to accept Jesus or die in Hell.

Seriously dude, you can try find all the answers through logic and knowledge. But you're not built to be a robot. You're human and you have needs just like me.

Love is patient, kind, and it doesn't puff and vice versa quoted from 1 Corinthians 13: 4. Shoot, if I met you I'd like you. However, I'd love your flaws tons more because everyone thinks putting up a mask of I know everything is gonna solve everything. You are courageous to say to me why you hate God. That makes me more happy than those high and mighty Christians who say I don't sin anymore. They are wrong for they are still sinners. It's not entirely your fault why you think this way my friend. The world is a cruel place, but the only refuge you can take is the blood of Jesus. Anything else has a limit.

Seek the Kingdom of God and all his righteousness and everything will be added to you - Matthew 6:33. You can do what you want, I already know that God knows what you need. He knows you're gonna curse him out because you don't understand. You don't need to put a mask to impress other people, it will only wear you out.

If you read this, know it's said in a tone of "it's gentle yet firm" towards you. I'm weird like that.

Last edited:
Gluttony is when you have all that you need, yet you still need more. That's when lust and covetous mindsets comes into play. When you for instance are married but lust after another man's wife, that's when it's sin. If you get to the point where you always have to have the whole world, it's sin. However, desiring to eat say food like pizza because you're hungry isn't sin.

I haven't read your whole post yet. But your first paragraph rewrites history. That has nothing to do with the original sin of gluttony or lust. Gluttony really meant when it was created, enjoying food period. It didn't just pertain to over eating exclusively. Giving in to hunger was considered a sin. I'm basing this off old priests and teachings. I saw a whole documentary on the creation and interpretation of the seven deadly sins. Drastically changing old teachings and ideology seems more sinful than anything I've personally done tbh. God probably doesn't shine too brightly on false prophets.

If you're pissed off at God, why don't you just pray and ask?

Been there, done that. Unless crickets are his answer, then no dice.

God may not like how you'll pray to him, but at least being honest with how much you hate him is as endearing as a child telling a parent " I hate you". You have to remember the fundamentals: God knows why you're angry. He knows you have questions. He is simple and he can hear you, but you haven't once told him why you think he's a joke.

I live my life based on information. I never count something out until I have reason enough to do so. I was a devout Christian way up into my 20's. I know the Bible inside and out and I know God inside and out and that is why it's a joke. Hell, if he wants to prove me wrong all he's gotta do is pop up and tell me what's up. Shouldn't be hard for him.

Truth be told, it's good to see that you're honest about why you think he is stupid my friend. If praying doesn't work, find a church that that preaches the gospel and makes you uncomfortable with it. That's when you know the holy spirit is convicting you. If my words got you like this, it's the holy spirit talking to you. Otherwise my words have no effect and they won't help you.

Honesty is a virtue all but forgotten these days, but like I said before been there, done that.

I am by no means some high and mighty dude. My testimony is this: The only thing good about me is I followed Jesus because I was tired of suicidal thoughts. Tired of watching my mother in pain. Tired of not having the life I wanted. You know what I did? I went to church that preached the gospel out of depression and frustration. From there, I was slapped back to reality to be more appreciative and work hard. I could of seeked out friends, but they got their own things going. My parents believed in God and raised me right, yet I felt neglected at times. I kid you not, this is why I was very very infatuated with 8wayrun and still am. Certain people felt bad here and some people needed to be cheered up. Nowadays I put you guys in back burner to do me and pray for you guys unconditionally when I have a chance. There'll be a time when I won't be here, but I still pray for you guys whether you like it or not. That's just who I am.

In the Seventeenth chapter of St. Luke it is written that the Kingdom of God is within man. The very Bible itself says that it comes from WITHIN man. I'm very happy that you found the strength to overcome such overpowering and damaging thoughts. It's not easy to do, I know. But man, this isn't strength that God gave you, it's strength you had all alone. Maybe the Church brought it out in you but it was YOU who did it. You are strong, the strength came from you.

When someone talked to me about God, I literally wanted to punch him for God's words trample what I think is right, yet I restrained myself because violence wasn't the answer. After listening to that person who told me about the gospel, I had a choice to accept Jesus or die in Hell.

The problem here is that people try to pigeonhole you into black and white. Heaven or hell. Jesus or death. That's absurd. There are millions and millions of people who don't even know who Jesus is. Are they going to hell simply because they never had a chance? Am I going to hell despite that I am going to leave the world a better place when I go, simply because I don't say "THANKS JEBUS"? That's just WRONG. If there's a God out there, and he truly is benevolent, that's not how he would be.

Seriously dude, you can try find all the answers through logic and knowledge. But you're not built to be a robot. You're human and you have needs just like me.

Mathematics is the language with which God wrote the universe. -Galileo Galilei

Argue it all you want, but one day if we live long enough, there will be no questions left and we won't need a God to answer them.

Love is patient, kind, and it doesn't puff and vice versa quoted from 1 Corinthians 13: 4. Shoot, if I met you I'd like you. However, I'd love your flaws tons more because everyone thinks putting up a mask of I know everything is gonna solve everything. You are courageous to say to me why you hate God. That makes me more happy than those high and mighty Christians who say I don't sin anymore. They are wrong for they are still sinners. It's not entirely your fault why you think this way my friend. The world is a cruel place, but the only refuge you can take is the blood of Jesus. Anything else has a limit.

Love is patient and kind until you don't worship someone and they send you to hell for all eternity for it.

Seek the Kingdom of God and all his righteousness and everything will be added to you - Matthew 6:33. You can do what you want, I already know that God knows what you need. He knows you're gonna curse him out because you don't understand. You don't need to put a mask to impress other people, it will only wear you out.

Oh, I know full well exactly what we're talking about. I know exactly what God is and what religion is for. I know exactly what it does.

If you read this, know it's said in a tone of "it's gentle yet firm" towards you. I'm weird like that.

I know you don't mean any harm Pocky and you're no doubt a wonderful person and genuinely believe you're trying to spread love and eternal life to those around you and I don't mean to insult you for that, but I hold ideals of those who believe in God as one who says they believe in Zeus and Hera because it's all the same shit.

Truth be told yes if anything causes you stay away from god, you have to cut it off before it gets worse. And yes we are gonna go to hell if we don't cling to Jesus Christ. Whether you accept or not, is completely up to you. God is simple as this is what it is and you either accept or not. We humans are complicated because we like to make excuses to justify what makes us feel good and not what pleases God.

What happens to a baby too young to understand the human language. Who has zero comprehension of God. Does that baby suddenly go to hell for not worshiping Jesus and God? Every kid under 2 would probably go to hell. I think any kid under the age 7 most likely also. Since even after having the ability to speak. It will take awhile for the kid to understand something as in depth as the bible and religion.

I'm not some guy who is gonna tell you everything. My knowledge is limited, but let me simplify as best as I can. Parents want what's best for us. They provide and manipulate us to be good citizens. Why is that? Was because it because of logic? Course not. It's because of love dude. That's just how God is. If you're pissed off at God, why don't you just pray and ask?

When a parent loves their kid. They talk to, nurture, feed, shelter, clothe, and verbally encourage them. God hasn't talked to anyone in centuries. God doesn't pop down from the sky and hug anyone. When you pray, he doesn't answer back. God doesn't drive you to the hospital when you are hurt. How can you compare the two? Blind faith and unconditional love of family are two completely opposite things.

I haven't read your whole post yet. But your first paragraph rewrites history. That has nothing to do with the original sin of gluttony or lust. Gluttony really meant when it was created, enjoying food period. It didn't just pertain to over eating exclusively. Giving in to hunger was considered a sin. I'm basing this off old priests and teachings. I saw a whole documentary on the creation and interpretation of the seven deadly sins. Drastically changing old teachings and ideology seems more sinful than anything I've personally done tbh. God probably doesn't shine too brightly on false prophets.
God never shines on false prophets. That is true. Due to our nature as humans, we like to create what seems suitable for us. The old priests are pretty much those Christians who got lukewarm, complacent, which leads to pride. Once we think we're good, it starts to get complicated. Silly rules and other things overshadow what the Bible states and that's kinda it. We can point fingers and wonder about who did wrong, but then you have to remember we're all sinners.

Many people in the stories in the bible will do good and then fall flat. Then there are others who do good and God blesses them more and more because they simply obeyed God without question. Peeps like Jacob the trickster or whatever he is became Israel. Abraham left his comfort zone and God blesses him.

When a parent loves their kid. They talk to, nurture, feed, shelter, clothe, and verbally encourage them. God hasn't talked to anyone in centuries. God doesn't pop down from the sky and hug anyone. When you pray, he doesn't answer back. God doesn't drive you to the hospital when you are hurt. How can you compare the two? Blind faith and unconditional love of family are two completely opposite things.
Do you truly believe God can't speak to you? You are absolutely right that he won't speak to you. That's because you haven't accepted Jesus Christ as your savior. In our times, I will say yes he doesn't come out of a sky to talk to you and all those physical things you mentioned.

However, he still speaks to you via what you go through in life. If some beautiful lady says you're too cruel, you change because if you treated her harsh. If not, the lady is gonna keep whining and do whatever it takes out of bitter anger to put you down. If there's anything I'm getting at, God wants us to demonstrate being altruistic to someone irregardless of what they are. Thus, commit to showing more kindness even when we don't want to. What goes around comes around.

That's how my parents stayed married for 20+ years. They didn't be slaves to another over who is right or what not. They wanted to be together for rich or for poor, for sick or for health, and God makes it pretty clear that the two become one flesh. In other words, husbands and wives commit themselves to another. If one commits to God, it's like you got the creator surprising you with what you need and often what you exactly want out of a lady for instance.

You just gotta believe if you really want something outrageous to happen. God doesn't move until you do something that catches his interest. For starters, you complimenting people is how some people like you. Arguing with other people because you care is how you get people to love you. Following Jesus despite what goes down, is how God will answer you. He won't answer at your time because he himself is beyond that. He's like a parent that reveals the gift he wants you to have. He doesn't give everything at once, but gives what you need at the moment. How he answers is when you least expect it.

All in all, if there's anything anyone can do to please God a bit, it's be a bit more altruistic towards people you don't like much. Eventually a person who is tsun-tsun will crack and become dere-dere when you're altruistic. Case and point, I'm very altruistic towards you by answering the best I can. I know you're prideful, but just like how Lord puts up with my flaws, so shall I.

Love never makes sense. God doesn't make sense. Both defy logic. Put two and two together, God is love. 1 John 4:8 explains it pretty well. You gotta commit altruism to somebody you hold dear. That's what love means.
Been there, done that. Unless crickets are his answer, then no dice.

I live my life based on information. I never count something out until I have reason enough to do so. I was a devout Christian way up into my 20's. I know the Bible inside and out and I know God inside and out and that is why it's a joke. Hell, if he wants to prove me wrong all he's gotta do is pop up and tell me what's up. Shouldn't be hard for him.

Honesty is a virtue all but forgotten these days, but like I said before been there, done that.

In the Seventeenth chapter of St. Luke it is written that the Kingdom of God is within man. The very Bible itself says that it comes from WITHIN man. I'm very happy that you found the strength to overcome such overpowering and damaging thoughts. It's not easy to do, I know. But man, this isn't strength that God gave you, it's strength you had all alone. Maybe the Church brought it out in you but it was YOU who did it. You are strong, the strength came from you.

The problem here is that people try to pigeonhole you into black and white. Heaven or hell. Jesus or death. That's absurd. There are millions and millions of people who don't even know who Jesus is. Are they going to hell simply because they never had a chance? Am I going to hell despite that I am going to leave the world a better place when I go, simply because I don't say "THANKS JEBUS"? That's just WRONG. If there's a God out there, and he truly is benevolent, that's not how he would be.

Mathematics is the language with which God wrote the universe. -Galileo Galilei

Argue it all you want, but one day if we live long enough, there will be no questions left and we won't need a God to answer them.

Love is patient and kind until you don't worship someone and they send you to hell for all eternity for it.

Oh, I know full well exactly what we're talking about. I know exactly what God is and what religion is for. I know exactly what it does.

I know you don't mean any harm Pocky and you're no doubt a wonderful person and genuinely believe you're trying to spread love and eternal life to those around you and I don't mean to insult you for that, but I hold ideals of those who believe in God as one who says they believe in Zeus and Hera because it's all the same shit.
Fukou, Knowledge puffs up but love edifies dude. 1 Corinthians 8:1 If anything, you sound like something in life knock you down to not believe God anymore. That's a common thing we all go through. I at times get knocked down, but I surround myself nowadays around people who genuinely love the Lord. Particularly ones who know life is tough, yet they smile and hang to Christ the best they can.

Whether you accept Christ or not, I'm not gonna force you. Jesus didn't force those 12 apostles to be with him when other apostles abandoned him, but those same 12 followed where he went. At times the apostles would do things that would anger Jesus, but Jesus would always forgive them as long as they follow him. Only time Jesus wasn't pleased was disobedience and people trying to take Christianity and making it in their own image who he preached harshly to.

Altruism is infectious especially when the atmosphere is down. Do it to a lady, she might crazy for you(ladies have their issues). Do it to God, he'll always go crazy for you. If nothing I say works for you, I can't help you. The same thing I'm telling Alex: God moves when you want him to move. That can only be done by accepting Jesus once again. He isn't gonna wave a magic wand and tell you things, he wants to see you move for him and then he'll answer you.

He's stern as a father who says no don't smoke but loving because he cares. Why he put restrictions and does things that would make me question him is well.....he is a loving father. He has his reasons. I can't tell you, because both us haven't made it to heaven to ask him personally.

What happens to a baby too young to understand the human language. Who has zero comprehension of God. Does that baby suddenly go to hell for not worshiping Jesus and God? Every kid under 2 would probably go to hell. I think any kid under the age 7 most likely also. Since even after having the ability to speak. It will take awhile for the kid to understand something as in depth as the bible and religion.
I will say this is a very good question because I wouldn't know where a baby would go if he/she just got born. I'm not God. However, would you kill a newborn sinner who didn't know any more than "waaaaaaaah" if you were the Lord? Last I check, the parents are required to teach the child about God. My parents taught me to love the Lord so that when I get older, I won't depart from it. They had to be patient, altruistic, and committed because when you're a child, all you care about is eat, sleep, and play. Without a father figure, you don't have discipline. Without a mother figure, you aren't being nurtured. A Dad can raise a girl, but not a woman. A Mom can raise a boy, but not a man. Sure some people can argue a guy into make-up can understand a woman, but he can't understand something simple as "women have periods and men don't".

This is why it's crucial to marry, and why God made it this way to balance us out. God is simple as "put me first in your life, marry a lady who loves me and demonstrates it, and everything will be alright." Us humans have to make things complicated however with what we think is right.

God never shines on false prophets. That is true. Due to our nature as humans, we like to create what seems suitable for us. The old priests are pretty much those Christians who got lukewarm, complacent, which leads to pride. Once we think we're good, it starts to get complicated. Silly rules and other things overshadow what the Bible states and that's kinda it. We can point fingers and wonder about who did wrong, but then you have to remember we're all sinners.

Do you truly believe God can't speak to you? You are absolutely right that he won't speak to you. That's because you haven't accepted Jesus Christ as your savior. In our times, I will say yes he doesn't come out of a sky to talk to you and all those physical things you mentioned.

However, he still speaks to you via what you go through in life. If some beautiful lady says you're too cruel, you change because if you treated her harsh. If not, the lady is gonna keep whining and do whatever it takes out of bitter anger to put you down. If there's anything I'm getting at, God wants us to demonstrate being altruistic to someone irregardless of what they are. Thus, commit to showing more kindness even when we don't want to. What goes around comes around.

That's how my parents stayed married for 20+ years. They didn't be slaves to another over who is right or what not. They wanted to be together for rich or for poor, for sick or for health, and God makes it pretty clear that the two become one flesh. In other words, husbands and wives commit themselves to another. If one commits to God, it's like you got the creator surprising you with what you need and often what you exactly want out of a lady for instance.

You just gotta believe if you really want something outrageous to happen. God doesn't move until you do something that catches his interest. For starters, you complimenting people is how some people like you. Arguing with other people because you care is how you get people to love you. Following Jesus despite what goes down, is how God will answer you. He won't answer at your time because he himself is beyond that. He's like a parent that reveals the gift he wants you to have. He doesn't give everything at once, but gives what you need at the moment. How he answers is when you least expect it.

All in all, if there's anything anyone can do to please God a bit, it's be a bit more altruistic towards people you don't like much. Eventually a person who is tsun-tsun will crack and become dere-dere when you're altruistic. Case and point, I'm very altruistic towards you by answering the best I can. I know you're prideful, but just like how Lord puts up with my flaws, so shall I.

First off, you really think the old priests got religion wrong? You serious? WTF????? So the people who created the Bible got it wrong? Then why do you read it?!?!?!?!

As far as my second point. MY TWO COMPARISONS CAN'T BE COMPARED AT ALL. You keep saying God is like marriage, relationship, father and son. In no way can that work. With loved ones like a beautiful lady. When that woman responds to you, she's using verbal communication to express her feelings and how she feels. When your parents got married. At some point, they communicated with each other on what they wanted. Committing to someone who talks to you and agrees with you. It vastly difference than committing to something that does not communicate.

I called it blind faith because its fucking blind faith. You can say God speaks to you through actions. But do you have any proof when God is communicating with you or why? No? BECAUSE IT'S BLIND FAITH. If god created existence, everything around us is essentially his doing. How do you separate when he is trying to communicate with you compared to the times he isn't? Are all hardships his doing? How do you know that? Wait, he'll never VERBALLY communicate with you? You blindly believe in his message and create meaning out of situations where he could not be talking to you at all. Hence being blind faith. My faith in someone like Marginal for instance comes from actually talking to him and knowing who he is. Hence not being blind.

Stop making comparisons that can't be compared.

well, that's it. I'm appropriating your phrase pocky. It's too catchy to ignore it.

- I don't understand quadratic equations
- thats because you haven't accepted jesus christ as your lord and savior

- You made me really mad

- jesus sucks

- I believe that the world is a beautiful place, and people are ultimately good

well, that's it. I'm appropriating your phrase pocky. It's too catchy to ignore it.

- I don't understand quadratic equations

- You made me really mad

- jesus sucks

- I believe that the world is a beautiful place, and people are ultimately good

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Is Joe a vampire? or is this obvious computer magic the FBI set up to confuse and stall anyone trying to find information on him?

What a ridiculous and stupid question. Is marginal an illuminati agent? Is he a vampire? Is the FBI trying to conceal all trace of his existence? Anyone with a brain will weight all this specious and circumstantial evidence and logically conclude that he is all these things and more.

Back