Ivy confirmed by Hisaharu Tago. Hasn't aged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, about that suit. Ivy has always had a 2p "politically correct" outfit. I keep seeing people yammering about making her "less slutty" (especially those FB casual douchebags) like it is ALL that matters. The 1p has traditionally been the more daring one, and if I am a misbegotten pervert for preferring it, I don't give a damn.

What matters to me is Ivy's new movesets in SC V. For those who have played her since SC, you will know that they keep revising/modifying/amending it to some extent while adding a new move or two after each installment while while gradually nerfing her in the process. Is it more important to cover her ass or make her less vulnerable while in SE? Is it more important to make her classy or make her 5JF more practical in a real match?

Dominatrix suit or not, Ivy is unique and fun to play with because of her moves. I don't give a rat's stinky ass even if she wears a freaking nun's habit or dental floss. It's all about the moves.

Where is it? I don't know how to work twitter.. :x

ivy_reasonably_small.jpg

@Seven7Swords

That's my 2nd favorite Ivy costume. It would be cool if they would include ALL her previous suits in all the past games. I wouldn't mind paying 400 MS points for a whole set of her suits.

A nice costume is fine, but that's just icing on the cake. I hope in SC V, they make a quick stance shift from WP to SW.One where you don't have to press B+K for 2 seconds and cycle through CL just to get to SW. There are very few moves with frames long enough to "insert" that transition, unless you can pull off that short-cut Ring taught me.

392px-IvyConcept02.jpg
>
304px-465px-Ivy03SCII.jpg
X10.

I hated the George Washington... It was just so stupid. So was her red one in SC.

I Actually like the purple costume 2nd from the left with her in Wp. They could use that if they go with the dressed for your funeral thing. If they did do it i hope they put the thorny gauntlets from the 1st one on the left(Sw mode) on it but with matching color of course, and the maybe add some stocking for the prudes. I would actually use the costume compared to her 2p from Sc4.

Mr.Nodbody has a point the costume comes after her character balancing. Please no more useless 4A+B series(i dont mean take it out, I mean fix it.) and things of th nature, lets make sure moves do the job the intended to do (looking at you Cl 1a). Im not going to list everything *cough* Cl A+B,A+K and Sw 214k wiff glitch *Cough* that would take to much time but hopefully they troll the Ivy SA's and listen to the skillful players and get an understanding of balance between what we want and what direction they want Ivy to go in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back