Ivy confirmed by Hisaharu Tago. Hasn't aged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want want a modified 1P suit for her 1P and the long haired picture for her 2P in SC5.. I think that would be amazing.
1288366701875-jpg.4910

Just not curly around her face.. :x

@Seven7Swords

:)

Well, the red 2p in SC was a bit better than the 2p in SC2. It was bit easier on the eyes.

The red one from SC wasn't as bad but still didn't like it. Just cuz I thought it bland. That's why I posted the concepts because I like her 2P costume from 4. Really don't want her to not have a more "revealing" outfit cuz that's her style but Ivy should get some more classy outfits.

@ Seven7Swords

As long as they stop nerfing some of her moves and make a few fixes ( like the stuff Ring has pointed out ), Ivy will be fine in SC V. I don't mind the revealing outfits, and my wife has gotten used to seeing it, lol.

I know SC3 isn't the high point to alot of fans but I think that was my favorite iteration of her. I would love if she was more like her Soul Calibur III self. Like I could use her alot easier then I could with SCIV. I'm out of practice in the game in general, let alone with Ivy so I can't really list moves and whatever...

...But yeah, I always like Ivy as a character. Would like to main her In SCV. And like I said; would like her standard one-piece thong outfit, and a rated G outfit.

Player 1 outfit from SCIII would be awesome 3P in SCV material. Hell, I'd pay for that.

Hmmmm....Here's my order of Ivy's top 3 best default costumes [In my honest opinion, of course]:

Ivy.jpg

SCII: To me, this was her best costume. I hope her costume in SCV looks similar to this.

Soul-calibur-4-ivy.jpg

SCIV: Y'all can hate it all y'all want, but this costume was pretty damn Nyce! They may have overdid it a bit, but was still Nyce.

ivy-soul3art.jpg

SCIII: This one was cool too, but not as good as the others to me.

@ GrayGuy7

I say release them all as unlockable outfits or DLC. Heck, I'd buy them all as a set even for 400 MS points. That would be better than spending the same amount for a damn fighting octopus ( see that other game by Capcom ).

@ Seven7Swords

As long as they stop nerfing some of her moves and make a few fixes ( like the stuff Ring has pointed out ), Ivy will be fine in SC V. I don't mind the revealing outfits, and my wife has gotten used to seeing it, lol.

Ivy really doesn't need much fixing. Actually, I'd like to see some nerfs on her. She's pretty damn powerful and has been outclassing most characters as far a placement for a LONG time in SC4.

However, with Ivy's track record, I don't think you'll have to worry. They won't need to fix her current movelist because her new one will be 100% different, and she'll still be top tier. :P

But with her design, I really hope they do go back to her SC3 design. The straps thing is kind of a joke.

Ivy really doesn't need much fixing. Actually, I'd like to see some nerfs on her. She's pretty damn powerful and has been outclassing most characters as far a placement for a LONG time in SC4.

However, with Ivy's track record, I don't think you'll have to worry. They won't need to fix her current movelist because her new one will be 100% different, and she'll still be top tier. :P

But with her design, I really hope they do go back to her SC3 design. The straps thing is kind of a joke.
Point taken.

I've been practicing a lot lately after "abandoning" the series for almost 3 years. When SC V comes out, all that hard work will be for nothing,lol. New,overhauled Ivy.

SC IV Ivy 1p is daring, maybe a bit too daring. SC 3 Ivy 1p is okay and I wouldn't mind if they based her new 1p on that. However, I'd buy SC V 1p Ivy as DL at a drop of a hat if they offered it.

Man, I wanna see pictures of SCV Ivy 1p!!!

Also you guys are Philistines, the Sgt Peppers/General Washington outfits ruled :p

@ Windie

To each his own, brother.

I wanna see pictures of SCV Ivy 1p, too. But based on the recent releases, Daishi and projectsoul are pushing soph's kids so it will be a while before we catch a glimpse of it.

heh, my point is you said you've seen it, do you mean SCIV 1p Ivy?

"SC V Ivy 1p is daring, maybe a bit too daring. "

To all the IVY lovers out there, Daishi's hair in his twitter is confirmed to by Ivy's!!! :) Just go to his Twitter, right click on the image, select "view image info" and in the picture name/description it will say "ivy_normal" !!!
Not substantial proof but great nonetheless!!!

Yup, he did. It kinda drove me nuts when I first saw it so I had to do that right click thing.

I don't want look at his tweet pic longer than I have to since then. A funny thought keeps popping up in my head.

I really don't think anyone expected not to see Ivy in SCV (even more seeing her having aged).
They could literally think of endless posibilities to make her look the same age.

Great news btw! Keep the info coming!

I really don't think anyone expected not to see Ivy in SCV (even more seeing her having aged).
They could literally think of endless posibilities to make her look the same age.
This is true.. I just hope she's not sucky 'n' stuff.. She'd better have awesome outfits for once.. Her 1P is usually way good, then her 2P sucks face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back