[Japan] All Visitors To Japan

SG playas are/were too busy seein stuff in Jland to play any more SC so there were no gamez at Try on Sat.

I played a little SCII HD and was gonna join Michang online but I fell asleep watchin SCII TV, when I woke up my 360 and TV were turned off! Decided I was too tired to play and went to bed.

Today is the Try Tower SCIIIAE comp (I'll watch) at 3 and the SCII comp (I'll join) at 6. I'll get there around 2:30 to get in casuals and watch the gamez. Think I'll take my stick to get more sigs.
They should be streamin, if I get some info/link I'll try to get it up.

Watched the SCIIIAE comp in Try. There were 12 entrants. Michang's Talim took 1st (YAY!), & HK's Ralph was 2nd. Idol's (used to be 666) Yun took 3rd & Dekka's Mina was 4th.
They made 4 blocks of 3 so each playa played 2 gamez & the winner of the block moved on.
Michang got a certificate & that's all (when they said that we all cheered, haha).
SCII comp at 6 & will be streaned on Ustrean, search for PCBSHOP_TRY & it will prob be the 2nd choice.

Again for the SCII comp they made blocks where you play both playas in your block & the person that wins the most points overall goes on. Good cause each playa got 2 gamez no matter what.
I had Dekka & Motoichigo (re BB Talim) in my block. Well I had some close rounds & won a round on each but lost both gamez.
Motoichigo's BB Talim took it. HK (Ralph) 2nd, a Nighty 3rd & Ororon (Charade) 4th.
Need to figure out some anti (BB) Talim. AA, BB or K seem OK but I need to hit prac mode & see what else I can come up with.
The good thing is a Talim won each comp- YES, the power of Talim!

Late Sun night/Mon morn me & Michang got online for some SCII HD for an hour.
He used many charas- Heihachi, Yoshi, Talim, Assassin, Berserker, Cass, Mina & Mitsu (some weren't unlocked on my JP account but he can use them).
I won some & sone were close.
Hard to tech under Hei's stuff, still need to figure him out.

I will be in Tokyo in a few weeks for business.
This tower is in Akihabara?
I hope to get some free time to check it out.

Friday nights Try is the place to be.
Playas go there at night after work (from about 9-10:30).

It's called Try Amusement Tower and the SCIIIAE and SCII machines (2 plays for 100 Yen) are on the 8th (top) floor of the arcade.
Map:
http://www.try-inc.co.jp/tower/
It's about 5 min from the Electric City Exit.
Go out the exit to the right and go up the stars (to the bridge that goes over the street and you can see the big TV screen on the side of the UDX building). Go straight and go down the stairs and cross the small street by Tully's. Try is on the left side of the street.

If you come let me know and I can meet you at the station and take you over.
When will you be in Japan?

My place will be open for gamez Sun 2/9 and the national holiday Tues 2/11.

Any or both of these dayz work for you? Let me know!

I will be in Tokyo from February 17th until the 20th. It's for business but I am hoping to get some free time.
I have to look up exactly where I'll be.

That's durin the work week & I'll have work but if I have a free evening (don't know my schedule yet) some Try Tower SC could go down.

Got to Try late (9:30) tonight (after work, the gym, Becker's & Yodobashi Camera).
Dekka Cho, Chyomo, Michang etc were kickin it on SCII w/Maxi, Nighty, Cass, Yoshi, Asta, Talim, Yun & Ralph.
I got a few gamez in (& had some good rounds!) but good to get the cobwebs out & get some much needed prac in.

Yeah it during the week, but it can't be helped. The only I might even have free is the 20th, since this is a business trip.
I'll see what I can do anyways. Still very excited!

Yes, in any case have fun here!

I'm sure you'll be busy, hopefully they'll take you places or you'll have some free time to explore.
I won't know my schedule until the end of the week before.
Oh, it'd be great meetin a fellow Talim playa though!

I think we will have a JP playa goin to SCR (Southern California Regionals) Feb 28- Mar 2 in UC Irvine, CA.
The kind King Salmon may house him and take care of him.
If he goes have fun and ggs to ya!
If I get any more news on this I'll post up.

Well no answers about gamez at my place yet...

Prob some SCII in Try tom from about 9PM after gym and Becker's.

Lost Swords out today.

After the gym & Becker's I got to Aki Try Tower at about 9:15.
Dekka, Chyomo, Mottoichigo, Kagura & 2 guys I didn't know (good X & Yun) were on the SCII.

May just be me & Srtsuna for gamez this week.

May be able to have gamez at Michang's Sun 2/23. Setsuna, Wat0son & me prob can play.

Last edited:
Some JP playa(s) (one of them is the guy goin to SCR) will be hittin my place on Tues (a JP national holiday).
Bought the senbei (rice crackers) and nuts today.
Gettin hyped and may get some prac in now.
I'll run my 360 SCII HD and if many people come then I'll get out my PS2 SCII as well.

Setsuna may come too, not sure yet.
Anyone else down for some SCII (in Chiba)?- Let me know!

Thanks to all who made the trip out to Chiba today!

Setsuna, Hayate, Jacky & God of Pad (who is goin to SCR) came out today.
At first used my 37" Sharp LCD but the other playas said it felt heavy (re lag) so I got out my Benq gamin monitor (prob fixed!).

So from 10AM to 7PM (then out for some Italian diner) we had my 360 SCII HD and PS2 SCII goin nonstop.

God of Pad (he likes a PS2 pad and uses a converter for PS3 and the 360) got over 100 wins and 8 losses.
I was able to win twice and got some rounds in too. Setsuna and Jacky had some wins on him as well.
He uses many charas- today we saw Mitsu, Sophie, Yoshi, Assassin and Berserker.
He'll represent at SCR where he entered the SCII HD and SCV comps (18 playas each are signed up for the SCII HD and SCV comps so far).

We definitely gotta do this again!

Depends on the weather/snow tomorrow but hope to hit the gym/supper/Try (around 9).

Back