[Japan] All Visitors To Japan

Oh, tonight I saw in the SCII cabinet at Aki Try Tower- they use the same ¥450 Sanwa Denki OBSF-30RG buttons (w/the heavy duty remits) that I use in my sticks at home.
Respect- good equipment man!
Must be expensive if every machine uses those buttons.

Have Miku Flip02 on my iPhone now. The game and all the packs took 5GB! Now thinkin of buyin an iPod Nano to put my music on (insteada just usin my iPhone).

Plannin on hittin Try tomorrow night for gamez, may hit the music floor and see the ミク game as well.

SCII HD gamez at my place on Sun, God of Pad (and friends) and Setsuna slated to come.

Last edited:
Saw a movie today and after did the ミク arcade game w/my son in a Sega arcade near our house.
Had to buy a card to put in it. My son likes the PS3 version better cause it also uses a stick- the arcade version only has 4 buttons.

Went to Aki Try Tower tonight and found out the SCII is bein repaired so it isn't there.
They will tell me when it's fixed. SCIIIAE is alright and playable ('cept I don't play it).

Also found out that Try will be gettin a ミク game on the 5F in the next few weeks. Guess I can do that once it's in.

Went online with SCII HD tonight. Got some wins and losses. I'm at about 50%. Even 5 bars doesn't feel very smooth...

Got online today and did a little SCII HD, again won and lost.

SCII gamez here tomorrow.
Looks like God of Pad, Hayate, Jackie and Ororon are coming. Setsuna and 2 other playas may come, they aren't sure yet.

The four above playas showed at my place in Chiba.
Setsuna, Hajime and Wat0son were busy and couldn't come.

We played SCII HD on my 360 (US ver) and PS3 (JP ver) from about 11:30-7:30.
After hit the usual Italian place for food and talk.

Many good gamez, I think everyone got better since last time (a little disappointed in my Talim for not winnin more gamez). Thanks for the prac guys and I know it made me stronger/better!

Hope to do it again pronto (soon)!

Think the SCII machine at Aki Try Tower is still under repair and I also think there's still no Miku game on 5F so I didn't go tonight.
Wasn't able to do any SCII HD online at home either, hope to get some gamez in this weekend (but work on Sat).

Didn't get any news about the Miku game at Try Tower (it was installed on 5F but has a prob and it's still not working) or about the SCII cabinet so didn't go tonight.
Next Fri night I'll probably work so I won't be hittin Try until at least 5/2.
Well there's always SCII HD Online.

I've been trying to get online w/SCII HD Ranked every night for at least a few gamez.
Not having much luck winning & it takes time to find a playa/game. So far this week there are only about 20 playas in Ranked. Many of them have played a lot more gamez online than I have so they know what kind of moves to do & what works.
Many go to the 3rd round...

GW (Golden Week) is comin & hopin for some gamez, either at Michang's or Setsuna's.

Namco's got a new IP:
http://www.riseofincarnates.com/
I'm not too interested in it, don't play gamez on my computer & (sometimes unfortunately) SC's the only fightin game for me.

SCII & ミク gamez are still not operational at Aki Try Tower. I could go this Fri but if they both are still not there I prob won't be able to hit Try till Fri 5/9.

Soul Calibur Unbreakable Soul announced:
http://shoryuken.com/2014/04/23/ban...ially-announces-soulcalibur-unbreakable-soul/
All we know now is it's a mobile game comin out this year. I don't really play mobile gamez but we'll see (Talim's got to be in it for me to play it).
Tonight's the gym & after I'll go to Aki Try Tower if I hear that the SCII or ミク gamez are workin but if I don't get any news I'll just go home.
Durin Golden Week may do some SCII HD at Michang's (maybe on (5/6) or Setsuna's; still makin the plans now.

Last edited:
Ordered the PS3 The Best SFIV AE from Amazon JP.
Will test out Juri.
Wanna see a game that has people online all the time & is in many arcades. Also wanna see a 2D fighter, none is more famous than THE grand daddy SF!

It came today!
Also went to the Aki Try store to get buttons to get my sticks ready for SFIVAE (need to use 6 buttons instead of 4).
SFIVAE.jpg

Looks like 5/6 we're good for gamez at Michang's. It'll be him, me, Setsuna (said he was OK before), Pad God and whoever else can show.
We may even get some SFIVAE down.

Tonight I'll hit the gym and if I don't hear any good news otherwise will go straight home after and not hit Try.
Sounds like SCII isn't gonna be fixed (soon).
Don't know how bad I gotta play Project Diva in the arcade as I can play at home (and need prac) and would like to focus my time (and Yen) on SFIV AE2012.

With less and less people on SCII HD Online and maybe no cabinet at Try I'm gonna be hard pressed to retire (again) unless Namco shows Talim some love.
The only alternative would be to go to SCIIIAE- can play that at Try and prac the console version (PS2 SCIII) at home...

Last edited:
It's Sat and (Only) 39 playas listed in SCII HD Ranked Match Weekly...

Gonna get some SFIV AE2012 prac in.

Goin to Michang's for gamez today, Wat0son & Sersuna are busy.

May have gamez at my place 25th, thinkin of havin SFIV AE as the main game w/some SCII.

Had about 6 hrs of SCII & a little SCIV AE today. Kagura, Pad God, SK & Korai came to Michang' place.

Talim, Necrid, Assassin, Spawn, Yoshimitsu, Heihachi, Kilik, Cassandra, Asta, Taki & Berserker all made a showing.

Ggs & everyone won some today so alotta happy playas, yay!

I have the day off and should make the Tsudanuma comp.

Next Sun (5/25) I will have gamez here at my place in Chiba.
SCII HD and/or SSFIV AE2012 dependin on who comes.
So far Michang and Wat0son can't make it.

Keep playin a little SCII HD Online but sometimes it really gets to me (the things you can do online).

Back