Japanese offical artbook & guide .. Cassandra, Korean, Setsuka, side story

Ah, I see. I wasn't sure if that was a picture of what Gel-O-Fury normally looks like or if there'd be a big difference between Toki possessed by Gel-O-Fury and a hostless Gel-O-Fury. Unless of course Gel-O-Fury has no form unless he's possessing someone...sorry, I've always wanted to know what Gel-O-Fury looks like.

Well, he can be seen in Taki's stage in Soul Edge, the floating head in front of the stone shrine. Here's the pic of his look back then:
G.jpg

I literally can't wait until Soul Calibur 6. I just hope Ivy goes back to her SC4 play style. I do not like her SC5 style one bit.

@IAmSub0: Thanks, and good luck with the scans. If you need help, I'll try to provide.

Thanks for the offer. It appears that my computer doesn't have any Asian character fonts pre-installed, so if you could point me in the direction of any kanji-kana majiri fonts, that would be helpful.

Thanks for the offer. It appears that my computer doesn't have any Asian character fonts pre-installed, so if you could point me in the direction of any kanji-kana majiri fonts, that would be helpful.

It's as easy as letting Wikipedia guide you lol Any page with Japanese characters will help, as you know they'll appear as squares and will have an interrogation mark.

Anyways, Japanese fonts (take a look at the Specific operating systems):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Installing_Japanese_character_sets

SCANDALOUS! The translator is spreading ruinous slander! Le Bello would NEVER deal in slaves again!

Le Bello WOULD like to thank the translators and the people who bought the book to scan for our enrichment, but such BLATANT LIES call into question the obvious bias towards Le Bello, who certainly DID NOT liberate steal 17 national treasures from Wolfkrone. And it certainly wouldn't have been 18 had Le Bello not tripped. NO.

However, Le Bello is eager, he must know what happened to dearest Hilde? Le Bello is willing to overlook your obvious smear-campaign in order to learn of her movements, whereabouts, current address, favourite type of flower, and whether or not any of her children have moustaches?

Can someone please tell me who the ragged pencil sketch is of here?

Is that supposed to be a possessed or undead Taki?
IMG_0829.jpg

It's the former host of the demon in Natsu. It went outta control in the former host, hence the transfer.
Oh, that's really interesting! Does the text give any details about her? Actually, is there anything else about Natsu? I don't remember reading the translation of it if there is.

Back