Kayane Needs Your Help to Get to Tougeki SBO (Japan)

I hope this was posted on the French forums too as I'm pretty sure Malek has thick pockets!

Either way, what's the actual amount that is needed? I understand there's different expenses but what is the ballpark amount that you're shooting for? You don't have any friends that you can stay with there? Have you checked what the Shens are doing for housing?

The first page comments were... interesting. And Shen Chan won the Chinese qualifier. Host nations represent!

Well, I can't understand everything about english and I cant understand posts of guys trying to be funny by trolling too, not good enough at english. And I better shouldn't understand.
But you guys if you don't want to donate, I don't force anyone so you can just ignore.

I am french, I took an US spot, so if you want to BOO me, then do it when i'll be playing as stream monsters, but this post wasn't made to express your frustration.

If you want to pay Woahhzz to go in Japan instead of me for example, then you should have paid his trip to go in the SBO qualifiers to defeat me, where were you at this time ? People always wake up TOO LATE.

If you didn't get your chance to go at the qualifier, it's not my fault. Even with the lack of communication, I could figure out where and when the US qualifier was. And i'm french...so no excuse.

Anyway, Lost Providence : Actually the plane ticket is around 1200$. Super Arcade pays half, so I would pay 600$. Then I don't know yet where i'm living. But I think that for accomodation, transport, it must be around another 600$ at least.
1000$ should be enough, I'll pay the rest myself. And i received around 200$ right now.

I was actually asking if you know what they (the Shens) are doing for rooms. The Shens have a crush on you so use that to your advantage! Seriously though, I'll see what I can do about donating.

haha... Drama...
berneydidnotread.gif

I'd help honestly but my pockets are drained atm =.="

I'll donate and I'm not from U.S.A., she represent a Soul Calibur gamer who travel around the world playing, If I were as good player as Kayane I'd like to do the same but I least I can help someone who can achieve the goal.

We're here because we love this game, where the community support when it is needed?

i would reeeeally like to help. i don't care if she won the US spot. that's ours and their fault for not getting the word out but some of you will probably turn around and cheer for Kayane anyway. i know i will. She deserves this and since she really wanted to go to Japan i feel really happy for her and maybe this was fated to happen anyway.

I was also wondering if Kayane is going to super arcade this coming friday for those casuals. if she is then i'll definitely go there. been really wanting to meet her in person.

Even though I'm broke, I just threw in some cash for this.

Also, I agree with what thesnowflake said. Please learn some more Viola tech. Your mind games are great, but there's still a lot that Viola can do. We are giving you money so please do your best to train and do your best.

Bonne chance!

~microgamer a.k.a. the guy dressed as Link from EVO

Well, I can't understand everything about english and I cant understand posts of guys trying to be funny by trolling too, not good enough at english. And I better shouldn't understand.
But you guys if you don't want to donate, I don't force anyone so you can just ignore.

I am french, I took an US spot, so if you want to BOO me, then do it when i'll be playing as stream monsters, but this post wasn't made to express your frustration.

If you want to pay Woahhzz to go in Japan instead of me for example, then you should have paid his trip to go in the SBO qualifiers to defeat me, where were you at this time ? People always wake up TOO LATE.

If you didn't get your chance to go at the qualifier, it's not my fault. Even with the lack of communication, I could figure out where and when the US qualifier was. And i'm french...so no excuse.

Anyway, Lost Providence : Actually the plane ticket is around 1200$. Super Arcade pays half, so I would pay 600$. Then I don't know yet where i'm living. But I think that for accomodation, transport, it must be around another 600$ at least.
1000$ should be enough, I'll pay the rest myself. And i received around 200$ right now.

I always forget you speak preety good English but reading it and understanding all the details are more difficult for yall. Anyway I can't speak for everyone but most of the comments in here were out of fun trolling the silly comments that have taken place here. You shouldn't take them as direct insults if it came out that way while reading it.

Anyway congrats! Enjoy your trip to SBO if you make it! Tighten up that Viola as the days of Viola ignorance based on shenanigans have come to an end. Viola is still stupid and grossly overpowered though, but your gonna need to actually level up on tech. These days I haven't really associated myself with you much like when we first met in SC4 but take it as some old friendly advice. They will run through the current state of your Viola so train.

how is this front page news, but the actual SBO qual was not?
Don't really know, but I do know this is on the front page cause we help or own and that's always been important to the real people in this community. They help when and where they can.

Folks... if anything, the SC community has managed a level of class that was slightly better than others. And if anything, we've been more than helpful of our fellows regardless of their country of origin - simple example, NA SC banded together to being DTN to Evo. If your objective is to troll, flame, degrade her objective, etc, you're shaming those that came before you and destroying the welcoming atmosphere the SC community once cherished. Be better.

More importantly, Kayane is a talented and serious competitor and seeing her play at a high stage against challenging comp will be a treat for all of us. Especially if we're willing to think about the long term health of SC and its community.

I have no stake in her travels, and in fact, I'll be on the road for work during SBO; however, I will freely donate and would do so for ANY PLAYER from ANY NATION.

Each moment you're creating a legacy - always set the tone you want to be remembered by.

Back