Kayane Needs Your Help to Get to Tougeki SBO (Japan)

this has to do with the fact that there was little announcement to it, the front page 8 way run post announcing the SBO qualifier and information for it was deleted, and there was not enough time for other players who found out too late to prepare to fly out to cali to participate, kayane just happened to be in san diego
Uh...hey asshole...when SC5 go announce for SBO. I took it upon myself to make a thread about it. No one posted in it at all...Not one soul. They have to blame themselves for being lazy more than anything.

In truth, as far as west coast/socal is concerned, we only really have 3 players that can compete at a national/international level where 2 of them (noface/signia) couldn't go to japan had they won anyway(no passport), and the other lost to kayane. As far as norcal is concerned, i don't know exact details on why they couldn't make the drive down but xeph definitely should have made it (even if last minute with no money) as he would've been a heavy favorite for USA. At the end of the day, kayane won fair and square and deserves to go to japan and i'm glad she has the funds to go now.

Uh...hey asshole...when SC5 go announce for SBO. I took it upon myself to make a thread about it. No one posted in it at all...Not one soul. They have to blame themselves for being lazy more than anything.

That's horrible...horrible reasoning. I think everyone knew SC5 was going to be at Evo, but, as even SRK concedes, details of the SC5 qualifiers are scant at best. And the name-calling is simply uncalled for (nevermind the fact that Banes is an amazing guy and didn't say anything offensive in the slightest).

Fun fact:

The info for SBO Quals was posted on front page of 8WR the day it was announced...but it was removed (and deleted from existence?) because of the "FORMATTING".

Cool right? :/

Anyways...Good luck at SBO, Kayane!

Damn, I didn't know that. Hell, the only reason I knew it was going on the day of it was because my brother happened to hear the day of and was watching Kayane play on stream.

Fun fact:

The info for SBO Quals was posted on front page of 8WR the day it was announced...but it was removed (and deleted from existence?) because of the "FORMATTING".

Cool right? :/

Anyways...Good luck at SBO, Kayane!

342-i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.png

For real that is really dumb. But what can you do, it is what it is.

Yeah...the whole thing is pretty silly.

Shame the person (or group) running things had to lose out due to the low turnout =(

Hopefully there will be better communication for these things in the future.

That's horrible...horrible reasoning. I think everyone knew SC5 was going to be at Evo, but, as even SRK concedes, details of the SC5 qualifiers are scant at best. And the name-calling is simply uncalled for (nevermind the fact that Banes is an amazing guy and didn't say anything offensive in the slightest).
Don't you mean SBO Lp? And even though it got remove from the front page my thread didn't go anywhere. No excuses.
Yeah...the whole thing is pretty silly.

Shame the person (or group) running things had to lose out due to the low turnout =(

Hopefully there will be better communication for these things in the future.
And Partisan makes it's 20% cooler.

In truth, as far as west coast/socal is concerned, we only really have 3 players that can compete at a national/international level where 2 of them (noface/signia) couldn't go to japan had they won anyway(no passport), and the other lost to kayane. As far as norcal is concerned, i don't know exact details on why they couldn't make the drive down but xeph definitely should have made it (even if last minute with no money) as he would've been a heavy favorite for USA.

Hm. Wow. Ok. Whatever. Nvm.

Anyway, congrats to kayane but I'll be rooting for the Shens.

Hm. Wow. Ok. Whatever. Nvm.

Anyway, congrats to kayane but I'll be rooting for the Shens.

Um, what are you getting at? Did i hurt your ego or something?

All i was trying to say is that given the late notice of the qualifier, realistically, who could have won the qualifier? No other regions showed up because of the late notice or whatever, not even norcal, so i just pointed out the socal side of it and who else could have won... you? That didn't happen. You don't say a single word IRL so i just wanna make sure there is no miscommunication.

ahh missed that.

you need a sponsor yo! if you cant afford it you cant afford it :(

hopefully the community will give you money kayane! being a hot chick in gaming is a plus in this situation. Good luck yo!

You dont follow threads much do you :p

PS she has teh moneyz now

HEY GUYS I PUT OUT FLIERS AT MY LOCAL SUPER MARKET BUT NOT EVEN ONE PLAYER FROM THE EC CAME AND SAW THEM ITS THEIR FAULTS CLEARLY, whats wrong with this reasoning?

I never saw it, and im sure no one else did, so clearly if not even one soul posted in it, then perhaps you did something wrong, and not the other way around, so as I said originally, poor marketing and announcement, xeph didn't know about the tourney, and asked me the day of when the tourney was, so no they don't have themselves to blame, please stop trying to blame the top US players for not knowing about a poorly announced tourney, your argument has no merit

edit: I took the liberty of searching for your supposed SBO qual thread, fact is I cant find it, and I even looked through your posting history, where did you even post this thread?

HEY GUYS I PUT OUT FLIERS AT MY LOCAL SUPER MARKET BUT NOT EVEN ONE PLAYER FROM THE EC CAME AND SAW THEM ITS THEIR FAULTS CLEARLY, whats wrong with this reasoning?

I never saw it, and im sure no one else did, so clearly if not even one soul posted in it, then perhaps you did something wrong, and not the other way around, so as I said originally, poor marketing and announcement, xeph didn't know about the tourney, and asked me the day of when the tourney was, so no they don't have themselves to blame, please stop trying to blame the top US players for not knowing about a poorly announced tourney, your argument has no merit
uh...your example doesn't match what i said. Cute though. I bet that took you 30 mins to come up with. And if I recall I put it in SC multi section of the site...you know the place where every serious Sc player goes to actually talk about the game at a serious level. I mean...why post it in the casual section. that's where the casual talk story and stuff. So like I said...it's our fault for not coming out. Everyone should blame themselves. Just because a top player you ain't going to get special treatment for screwing up. Besides...you're not a top player if you can't admit your mistakes or shortcomings. Go ahead say all the dumb names you want. Say how dumb I am for saying such thing. As jimmy Hopkins would say after tagging a wall," It's funny 'cause it's true."

uh...your example doesn't match what i said. Cute though. I bet that took you 30 mins to come up with. And if I recall I put it in SC multi section of the site...you know the place where every serious Sc player goes to actually talk about the game at a serious level. I mean...why post it in the casual section. that's where the casual talk story and stuff. So like I said...it's our fault for not coming out. Everyone should blame themselves. Just because a top player you ain't going to get special treatment for screwing up. Besides...you're not a top player if you can't admit your mistakes or shortcomings. Go ahead say all the dumb names you want. Say how dumb I am for saying such thing. As jimmy Hopkins would say after tagging a wall," It's funny 'cause it's true."

I dunno, why not post it in the TOURNEY ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD, where tourney announcements go, and where tourney players go to look for tourneys? clearly you put in the wrong place if NOT EVEN ONE SOUL POSTED IN IT, what thread doesnt get posted in it? and by the way, the thread is not even in your history, are you sure you even made it? and no it didn't take me 30 minutes to come up with it, it took me all of 3 seconds, as I am not a retard as word around 8wayrun is that you are

I think I remember the SCV SBO qualifiers being posted on the SRK front page. I go there quite often because a lot of the times their front page articles are quite interesting and/or relevant. It'd also be good for the SCV related articles to get more comments and stuff.

I think I remember the SCV SBO qualifiers being posted on the SRK front page. I go there quite often because a lot of the times their front page articles are quite interesting and/or relevant. It'd also be good for the SCV related articles to get more comments and stuff.

it was there, but it got deleted by our fearless tyrant leader

Back