Lost Swords

A compilation of my favorite FB comments that speak the truth.
Screenshot_2014-09-11-22-33-12-1.png
Screenshot_2014-09-11-22-33-42-1.png
Screenshot_2014-09-11-22-34-04-1.png
Screenshot_2014-09-11-22-35-00-1.png
I'm with Trivia Tim 104%

F*** this game if they're making you obtain 99999999+ Soul Edge fragments to unlock a char. I already hated this game from the start but this new tactic is ridiculous and a pathetic attempt to make you pay money. Even if they did release Talim, I'm not spending hours to get a billion Soul Edge fragments. Nightmare can go eat them!
All this game is good for is nostalgia, dress up, loading times, button mashing and sucking the money out of my wallet.
GOOD-BYE ZASSY, TALIM AND ZWEI FOR SC:LS AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S GOOD, THIS SORRY EXCUSE FOR A SC GAME. I'M OUT.

Well, I don't know if PS3 natively encrypts network traffic, but in theory you might not even need a modded PS3. One could set up a proxy which intercepts network packets and modifies them. But I know very little on the subject, I don't know how netcode works in Lost Swords (I'm betting XP gain is done server-side), and I'm very certain Namco would react not very positively if they found anyone doing anything like this.
I think it is encrypted, they gotta up their security after the PSN hack.
but I still think some data should be generated on the client side so we can just modify the memory of the generated values, and if we are lucky, it's possible that the server might not double check the list and catch memory edits.

I've been in Japan for the past 2 weeks...I'll be home in a few days, but currently don't have access to a ps3. Can someone explain the new scramble rewards? is there new s rank armor to win in scramble?

is Amy unlock the new top 100 reward?

ninjaguy, if you can consistently beat hard, and use your AP potion wisely, you should be able to reach that amount just before the scramble ends even if you don't pay.

but you should at least level up your character to level 20 so you can use the A+ weapon, and upgrade this weapon as much as you can. pyrrha's blade of angel gives you 66B BE as super move, and it has higher attack power than valkyrie. this is the best you can get as a free player for now.

if you don't pay, it's gonna take quite a bit of time to unlock Amy, but it's doable. I was able to reach that amount when I just started playing.

ninjaguy, if you can consistently beat hard, and use your AP potion wisely, you should be able to reach that amount just before the scramble ends even if you don't pay.

but you should at least level up your character to level 20 so you can use the A+ weapon, and upgrade this weapon as much as you can. pyrrha's blade of angel gives you 66B BE as super move, and it has higher attack power than valkyrie. this is the best you can get as a free player for now.

if you don't pay, it's gonna take quite a bit of time to unlock Amy, but it's doable. I was able to reach t
Yeah, that was my plan. I was grinding at Angel Depot, but it's not giving me good exp anymore so I'm trying to unlock Fuma. Then, I was gonna do hard like you said. This is gonna be really annoying since I'll have to play consistently every day.

hm luckily, the rewards aren't that interesting for scramble other than the Amy unlock, imo. good thing I'm not missing much ha

Alright, I'm giving in to the shame of paying four dollars for an s rank weapon because I'm not gonna grind any more than I have to. My Sophie is Lvl. 10 and Pyrrha is Lvl. 15, so if I get either of their weapons then I should be good. I have Taki, Ivy and Astaroth unlocked, but they're Lvl. 1. I guess if I get their weapon I can grind with them too. Wish me luck.

Alright, I'm giving in to the shame of paying four dollars for an s rank weapon because I'm not gonna grind any more than I have to. My Sophie is Lvl. 10 and Pyrrha is Lvl. 15, so if I get either of their weapons then I should be good. I have Taki, Ivy and Astaroth unlocked, but they're Lvl. 1. I guess if I get their weapon I can grind with them too. Wish me luck.
if you don't end up unlocking her, I don't mind letting you use my japanese account and playing with the Amy I'll get.

err... bad news... paying 5 bucks for the single chest is not going to work because there are tons of shitty A rank weapons in there...

if you check the item list, the selections for each of the 3 options are totally different...

Last edited:
err... bad news... paying 5 bucks for the single chest is not going to work because there are tons of shitty A rank weapons in there...

if you check the item list, the selections for each of the 3 options are totally different...
Wow I hadn't noticed, thanks for catching me before I fell into that trap. Luckily, I didn't pay yet. Back to grinding I guess. I'm not spending anymore than 5 dollars on this game, and looks like I'm not even doing that. They should really reduce the chest prices if they want normal people to actually buy them. I mean, 20 and 30 dollars? That's a little ludicrous, even if it is pay to win.

I wish they'd just make the characters purchasable. It would be one more way for them to monetize the game, and I don't mind paying for the few characters I really want access to. Something like 5 USD for unlocking one character would be fine by me. I haven't spent a dime on the game so far anyway.

wait till the last day and shit will go crazy, every one will multiply by 3 and you can't even let up in the last hour... you could literally drop 100 spots in the last hour of rushing.

I literally dropped 20 spots in 5 minutes. Last night I was in the 700s and even now with all my grinding I'm still at like 1300s

Back