Lost Swords

I did you? when? did we mutually consent when that happened? lol jk.

oh I see what you are saying... well here's what happened, before the patch, there was this error that kick you out of the game back to the PS3 screen if you have more than 60 allies. Namco actually emailed to complainers and tell people to delete allies until you have less than 60. I had 99 at the time and was working my way down to 60, but I could only reach 79 something before I got tired of the menu loading.

but AFTER patch, the game will COMPLETELY FREEZE your PS3 every time your allies CHANGE CHARACTER. so yeah... everyone is fucked no matter how many allies you have. my ps3 has frozen more than 10 times this week.

Last edited:
FFFFFUCK! I used up most of my AP potions for the Silver Drake mission. I'm down to 6 now. Of course I level up and my AP resets right when my shit is at it's highest. Also my player code is 5432021435. Add me and please dont take me off like...AHEM...MuffinMan123 did me.
Shots fired. I'll add you when I get home and use you if you add and use me.

Friend code here. Currently leveling up Pyrrha, but my mitsu is about level 20.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 152
alright how about we try this? gamefaqs crowd always put GF in their player name so that they know who they are with, this pseudo clan thingy helps them identify each other.

how about 8wayrun players put 8wr or 8w or something similar at the end of their names so each of you know who to keep? or you can just all put GF in your names and fool them, lol.

ally management is super important in this game, if you are an active player, you will constantly add other active players and remove idle players because they probably stopped playing a long time ago. you want active players because you and your allies will build up each other's friend points which will allow you to get free S rank equipments from the FP chests. that's why there's no point to keep retired players in the ally list.

Last edited:
Alright I stand corrected about my optimism I am never going to unlock Amy because of this cruel ridiculous new unlocking method which is BS. My Pyrrha is too ow level (13) to even beat Hard. Any tips on leveling up? :(((((((((

Edit: better question, where is the mission Fuma? In normal or master?

Last edited:
Alright I stand corrected about my optimism I am never going to unlock Amy because of this cruel ridiculous new unlocking method which is BS. My Pyrrha is too ow level (13) to even beat Hard. Any tips on leveling up? :(((((((((

Not sure how much it helps, but an idea would be tweet to @hoshino_calibur and @Harada_TEKKEN, and complain about the unlock system. At this rate, I'd be much happier with super random unlock keys.

Secret Swords of Fuma is on normal, I don't remember where it is, but it's pretty early on.

you will not have enough time to level your pyrrha to at least lv 33. you are better off just trying to get your hands on a S rank weapon because you will instantly get attack power equivalent to a free player of lv 55 or higher.

going from lv 1 to lv 20 is easy, but going from lv 20 to lv 30 takes A LONG TIME. you can grind Fuma and Angel depot, but you are going to get bored REALLY fast.

Not sure how much it helps, but an idea would be tweet to @hoshino_calibur and @Harada_TEKKEN, and complain about the unlock system. At this rate, I'd be much happier with super random unlock keys.
we will likely get Amy's standalone mission in the next couple of cycles. this is just going to let us get her early that's all.

Tell me about it. My Sophitia's lvl 30 and VH is killing me. Not so much the character, but the timeouts is frustrating with the input reading A.I. Fuma is normal mission.

hey Sectus, do you have a modded PS3? can you see which values are sent back to the Namco servers? I wonder if it's possible to hack the stats so that every mission gives shit tons of experience points and lots of fragments in 1 go.

if the server allows you to synchronize like that, maybe we can even make a 5 enemy mission drop all S rank weapons and character unlock keys.

Last edited:

this is old but

"I've done the math, the best missions (in points per AP spent) are... "The Secret Sword of Fuma" stages 1-4, close second (and easier mission) is "To the Holy Mountain" stages 1-3. Note the "final mission, in most sets" are bad for leveling (except the new set from "Prologue -- war" to "Epilogue -- Respective Skies", in these the final missions are about the same xp levels as the first few, in per APs anyway, good but not as good as those listed above)"

Secret Swords of Fuma is on normal, I don't remember where it is, but it's pretty early on.

you will not have enough time to level your pyrrha to at least lv 33. you are better off just trying to get your hands on a S rank weapon because you will instantly get attack power equivalent to a free player of lv 55 or higher.

going from lv 1 to lv 20 is easy, but going from lv 20 to lv 30 takes A LONG TIME. you can grind Fuma and Angel depot, but you are going to get bored REALLY fast.
Hm, so where would I go about getting an S rank weapon? Do I have to pay?

unfortunately yes... this is a pay to win game, let's face it.

and not only that, you don't get what you pay for. your chance of getting things you don't give a shit about is VERY HIGH.

pyrrha's A+ weapon, blade of angel is her best weapon and you get it from the mission menu when you reach level 20. it is better than her valkyrie, but even then it's not a lot of damage.

awakened and upgraded valkyrie is about 240 attack points
upgraded blade of angel is 277
S rank weapon at level 50 is like 500 attack points.

I will be honest, I am in no position to tell you to buy or stay free. I went free the whole way until I am now 72 with 4 characters at lv 30, and I am still uncertain whether I want to gamble on those stupid chests or not.

Last edited:
hey Sectus, do you have a modded PS3? can you see which values are sent back to the Namco servers? I wonder if it's possible to hack the stats so that every mission gives shit tons of experience points and lots of fragments in 1 go.

if the server allows you to synchronize like that, maybe we can even make a 5 enemy mission drop all S rank weapons and character unlock keys.
Well, I don't know if PS3 natively encrypts network traffic, but in theory you might not even need a modded PS3. One could set up a proxy which intercepts network packets and modifies them. But I know very little on the subject, I don't know how netcode works in Lost Swords (I'm betting XP gain is done server-side), and I'm very certain Namco would react not very positively if they found anyone doing anything like this.

Back