Lost Swords

Does this crash for anyone else? This never happened before until after the update.
if you are in the quest menu selecting a chapter and your ally changed character/equipment right before your ally menu pops up, your game will freeze your ps3 completely. it might also happen if your ally changes character/equipment right before you finish your mission.

I am not kidding, my ps3 has frozen over 10 times now.

just don't stick around in the quest chapter select menu, if you are going in there, choose 1 2 3 4 5 or whatever and choose your ally quickly and start the quest as fast as you can so your game won't freeze your ass.

Last edited:
can someone tell me how to use Amy? is there a SC4 Amy video guide or something so I can see how to use her?
Don't know how what changes they've made, but if you want a solid Amy in SCIV then here's a basic guide.

33B is your main launcher, safe on block.
66A+B is your other launcher. The combo is 66A+B BT B+K 236KK
3A and 1A are your step kills.
2B+K is God. Use 66A+B afterwards and followup with oki.

I saw a video of Amy in LS, and the combo they were doing looked like AAA 2AAA 66B 236BBBBBB or something like that.

in video form? they changed the moves around, and I never played SC4, so it's useless for me to look at the notations if I don't know which moves translate to what. only video could tell me that.

and she doesn't move like viola either...

33B is your main launcher, safe on block.
66A+B is your other launcher. The combo is 66A+B BT B+K 236KK
3A and 1A are your step kills.
2B+K is God. Use 66A+B afterwards and followup with oki.

I saw a video of Amy in LS, and the combo they were doing looked like AAA 2AAA 66B 236BBBBBB or something like that.
got her move list video out, her 33B is now 22B, and because we now have the quick step, 22B can't come out fast enough to continue a combo.

Last edited:
in video form? they changed the moves around, and I never played SC4, so it's useless for me to look at the notations if I don't know which moves translate to what. only video could tell me that.

and she doesn't move like viola either...

got her move list video out, her 33B is now 22B, and because we now have the quick step, 22B can't come out fast enough to continue a combo.
If 33B is 22B then that is awful. If they bring her back for SCVI I really hope they change it back. But anyways, if you land the new 22B you can do 22B 66B+K 236KK. Can you link your movelist video? It'd help me help you.

Thank you @Onyyx for pointing me in the right direction
I was going to like the video... until I heard the music LOL

now I see what you guys were talking about... very hard scramble AI did that shit to me...

btw, what did you use to make the video? I noticed the effects are similar to what aviutl offers, but I am not sure.

If 33B is 22B then that is awful. If they bring her back for SCVI I really hope they change it back. But anyways, if you land the new 22B you can do 22B 66B+K 236KK. Can you link your movelist video? It'd help me help you.
ah I mean I found her SC4 move list so I could understand what you were saying, I dont really want to record anything SCLS right now... maybe after the scramble I will do it

Last edited:
You know what? I was thinking about getting downloading this on my friend's PS3 but from what I've read it doesn't seem worth the trouble.

got my raphael to level 15, and even with the special character boost, infinite is too slow. lv 30 taki with all free weapons can still do the job faster without too much trouble.

IDK if y'all care, but here is Amy's movelist.

Main Moves:
AAA
2AA
66A
44A
BBB
6BBB
1BBB
22/88B
KA

Combo1: BBB~66BA
Combo2: AAA~2AA~6BBB
Combo3: 22AA~3BA
Combo4: 66B~66B+K6~KA
Combo5: 66A6~AAK~66K

Horizontals:
AAA
AB
6AA
3AB
3AK
2AA
1A
4A
7/8/9A
66A
22/88AA
44A

Verticals:
BBB
6BBB
6BBB (Just)
3BA
2BA
2BBB
1BBB
4B
WC BB
7/8/9B
66BA
22/88B
44B

Kicks:
KK
1KA
7/8/9K
22/88K

Simultaneous Press Moves:
B+K
6B+KB
2B+K
4B+KA
66B+K
BT B+K

Stance Moves:
B+K (Parry)
~A
~B
~K
~6 (Spin)

236 (Spin)
~AAB
~AAK
~B (press rapidly)
~KA
~KK
~4 (she teleports/backsteps kinda like 44B in SCIV)

I've come to terms with the fact I probably won't get Amy this event, so I'll just wait for her to come out later. I'm focusing in leveling Pyrrha up so I can at least have a better chance at unlocking her then.

got my raphael to level 15, and even with the special character boost, infinite is too slow. lv 30 taki with all free weapons can still do the job faster without too much trouble.

I hear you. Right now I'm grinding with a lvl 31 Sophitia with an A+ plus weapon at lvl 21 and I'm doing pretty well. So far I only have about 24,000 shards though so I grind with the hope that I'll unlock her before the scramble ends. I also have a Taki at lvl 20 and Pyrrha at lvl 15 so I alternate from time to time, but Sophitia will be my main, along with Amy and Seong Mi-na when they finally release her. (On the other hand I might switch Sophitia for Cassandra since I liked her alot better.)

you will only be able to get everything you want if you actually want to play this game lol.

luckily, if you guys do intend to level up now, know that in the 2nd half of the events (next week), they will increase the chance kittymeows appearing, and they always drop quite a lot of fragments when their armor gets destroyed.

right now only 1 kittymeow in very hard that appears quite often, and 1 in hard that rarely appears. next week, very hard will have 2 kittymeows, while hard will get usually 1 but can go up to 2.

for free weapons, taki always get weapons with the highest attack power, even higher than nightmare and astaroth. while sophitia and pyrrha get the weapons with the lowest attack power.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I'm doing pretty well with Sophitia right now in Hard. No problems from the cpu. On VH I can usually make it to #3-5 before time runs out so I'm still working with that one. I do well with Taki as well but the cpu stubbornly keeps blocking and breaking throws on her. Hopefully if I can somehow do at least 5,000 to 10,000 a day I'll succeed. That's the name of the game: No pain, no Amy.(Or no money, no Amy lol.)

Back