Lost Swords

any cool new moves ?

I see amy with Raph's 22B animation as the 3rd hit of her BBB string (i'm assuming) and she has raph's vamp bite grab (where she takes a delicious bite out of someone's spleen)

I don't recognize seung mina's super move with the giant vertical smash
Amy can teleport backwards after any 236 transition. She also a lot of cool new strings, but it would take too long to describe them all.

Amy at last! Now to find some equipment and leveling. If grinding wasn't so random, I wouldn't mind buying some equipment. Oh well...back to the grind. Man, she's fun to play. I'm coming for you next Mi-na.(Unless it's another SES, I exhausted all my resources on this one.)

if any one is still playing the scramble, can you use my taki as often as you can? I only have 14 potions left, and I need to hold my position at 250 to get amy's rapier. I want my 1st S rank weapon so badly.

Well Muffin Man can you do the same for me I'm actually playing Amy and I wish that S Rapier too but some people just don't want to give up, and I don't have any AP potions left :(

Lol sorry Muffin, I stopped after like 2200 fragments. I'll use your Taki a couple of times though, but I don't know how much help it'd be.

I wonder how they'll release Mina. Hopefully not through another scramble.

if any one is still playing the scramble, can you use my taki as often as you can? I only have 14 potions left, and I need to hold my position at 250 to get amy's rapier. I want my 1st S rank weapon so badly.

I'll try to help you out muffin man. I have no potions but I'll try to give you as many shards as I can. Player Code: 5432810578

Last edited:
Well Muffin Man can you do the same for me I'm actually playing Amy and I wish that S Rapier too but some people just don't want to give up, and I don't have any AP potions left :(
did you add me already? what's your player name and rank? I don't think I have alucard anywhere in my list
I'll try to help you out muffin man. I have no potions but I'll try to give you as many shards as I can. Player Code: 5432810578
added

I'm not relinquishing my continue tickets or potions until Seong Mi-na arrives. I didn't spend any money whatsoever on Lost Swords. My daily planner is...

1. Use all AP points to get a continue ticket
2. Look for any free bonus items of use
3. Wait until the next the day to repeat

I now have 8 continue tickets to ensure I get Seong Mi-na. I just hope they don't throw her out there like Amy. I don't have it in me to grind forever.

I'm not relinquishing my continue tickets or potions until Seong Mi-na arrives. I didn't spend any money whatsoever on Lost Swords. My daily planner is...

I now have 8 continue tickets to ensure I get Seong Mi-na. I just hope they don't throw her out there like Amy. I don't have it in me to grind forever.

Let's hope your continue tickets won't be in vain... Because that can happen...

Or, you know, they could just make it like Amy where time isn't indefinite and continue tickets are useless.

I never knew this many people liked and played Mina. She never seemed popular to me in SCIV.

Added you too. I'm at 56000+ pieces at the moment, trying to gather as much as possible on these last days.

Old news, maybe?

I don't know if it works on harder difficulties, but I find that because of scaling, it's more economical to go for resets rather than full combos. (that is, sweeping them repeatedly when they are in Soul Burst seems to do a lot more damage a lot faster than repeatedly hitting them with launchers.)

I like to score a knockdown or launcher, and then run up and go for a meaty 236B (hold) with Mitsu. A telegraphed meaty like this would never, ever work against humans since you can just lay there, but the AI seems to fall for it most of the time.

Back