Lost Swords

Amy got 1st in a japanese poll and mina got 2nd a while ago. Cassandra isn't as popular there it seems.
Cassandra came 3rd and Rock came 4th so she's actually okay over there.. Anyway I just know she will be released for Lost Swords sooner or later! :)

EDIT Sorry wrong way around, Cass came 4th Rock came 3rd but still I think Cassandra and Maxi will be next!

Last edited:
wow, I thought my estimate was too high for 250, but it turns out you need more than 820,000 RIGHT NOW just go reach 250. I can't wait to see how many shards you need by the end of the event.

Well muffin, I tried my best and gave you what I could. I would try for the gloves as well but the points it would take to get there seems really high. I have 1118k shards which puts me at around 2200. I'll grind near the end to make one last push and give some extra shards to you. I wish us both luck.

S ranked items seem like liabilities. Especially so if the starting stats aren't great, they level up so slowly and eat so many stones it's just prohibitive. Terrible, terrible ROI.

If they are better than what you have or the rest of your equipment is maxed out, I suppose keeping one around and "growing" it would be alright, but otherwise...

They look like literal money sinks to me (as in the implication is that you will buy a bunch of $20 premium chest packs to level these things up).

actually, most S rank items (the real ones, not the crafting fodders that have no stats) have higher base stats than any fully upgraded and awakened A rank equipment. they also usually have more fixed skills and more skill slots than A rank items.

my character has almost entirely free S rank setup, and I assure you I cannot reach the same stats with a A rank set.

Last edited:
Good riddance to this. This is the first and last scramble I'm entering. No kittymeows, input reading A.I. and all my ap bottles diminished. Mi-na, I hope you're not a scramble key, because if you are, I won't be able to afford you. I hope everyone got what they're looking for. Aside from Amy, I got squat. It was pretty nice overall though.

Okay it's the last time I pay for this game. I finished 252... And I have some AP potions left I'm sure that if we didn't have the error 2005 for 3 days in Europe I would have got it ^^

That sucks dude. At least you made the top 1000. I'm outside the bubble of 2000. Hopefully something better will come along for those of us who didn't get what we wanted out of this scramble.

Can't believe I managed to unlock Amy. I hope this is the last time we have to do these Soul Edge scramble events to unlock a character coz that was far from fun and more like grating.

that was far from fun and more like grating.
Grinding Angel's Depot for stones, "grating" seems like the overall theme.

Maintenance didn't bring Mina, so when do you think it will be? I got my ass kicked attempting the 24h Phantom quest on hard and blew through some of my (already scant) resources doing it... The AI's a big step up from usual. Even having elemental advantage doesn't seem to mean much.

It wasn't that hard for me only because my character is high level. So much grating for so little rewards seems like the overall theme. Basically on the hard quests you have to be uber powerful to make it through and have high health.

It bugs the hell out of me that I can spend 40 AP on an Hard Phantom mission and the character might not even turn up. Too many variables up in this bitch.
I once fought 3 taki's in one go, and NONE OF THEM DROPPED THE HELMET!

and then there's another mission where I got 2 helmets in 1 go. the random generator is fucked up.

Back