Lost Swords

fortunately, or unfortunately, I think cassandra outranks both these 2 in terms of popularity.
Cassandra please! Although I do love Yun-seong I love Cassandra more! Anyway, it looks like the next two characters will be Cassandra and Maxi according to Sectus and Skytoast

fuck.
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

fucking japanese have even less life than us...

I used up at least 80 AP potions so far! 80! and I still can't reach top 250, and they kept kicking me, and I can't move forward at all. this morning I spent 3 potions and I am still stuck at the exact same position, didn't even move up by 1 spot.

I can't get beyond 280, and I only have 5 potions left. this is done, I can't reach my goal even if I break out my wallet and buy 11 potions for 10 bucks.

Me too I just can't get to top 250 :'( now I'm over 300, but I don't wanna give up because I used all my free AP potions I can't give up now ^^

how many potions do you have left? do the math a bit and I am sure you will see that even if you spend everything you have, you will not be able to break through. the point count is too high.

Well what do you think, how many SCS do you need to be 250th ...? Usually it was around 200 000 - 400 000 fragments.

I believe it's about 730,000 right now. by tonight till tomorrow morning, it will be 770,000 at least.

I say 800,000 minimum is required by the maintenance time. this is how much you need to stay there and not get knocked out.

Last edited:
can you reach 750,000? it's 730,000 right now, if you pray hard enough, maybe japanese might go easy on the grinding and you could get through.

Well... I only have ... 2 :p ... :'(
But you definitely still have a chance, you'll get 2 free AP potion tomorrow ^^

come on man, even without checking how the numbers add up, I am sure you have a pretty good idea how many pieces you can get for every potion you pop.

on an average day I can score about 5000 shards per potion, on a very very good day it's probably 7000. even with 7 potions, it's not going to work.

You need at least 10-11 potions to score 50 000S, that's how it worked for me ^^ You just need to buy 5 potions and you'll get her rapier, and it might be an S+ weapon :p

1 potion cost 2 bucks
11 potions cost 10 bucks

but even then, I am somewhat certain that even if I use up 18 potions by tomorrow... I will still miss it...

Me too that's why I hesitate to do it :p But I still try to use you whenever you're available in my allies list ^^

Back