Lost Swords

Maybe it's the best of both?
I wouldn't know but.. Google is your friend.
Well I just looked it up and while lingerie isn't a sport in Japan, the Lingerie Football League had a successful publicity tour there. So I guess they like to watch western women in lingerie playing football.

as of now, after the update, if you guys have been logging in everyday, even if you missed the free bikini equipments, you should now have the free S rank cloths from daily logins.

so you have orian kimono and another light element equipment for guys, and you also have A+ rank weapon if you character is above lv 20. if you have level up these equipments enough, you should be able to get seung mina if they are going to do the same anal unlock method in the next soul edge scramble.

as of now, after the update, if you guys have been logging in everyday, even if you missed the free bikini equipments, you should now have the free S rank cloths from daily logins.

so you have orian kimono and another light element equipment for guys, and you also have A+ rank weapon if you character is above lv 20. if you have level up these equipments enough, you should be able to get seung mina if they are going to do the same anal unlock method in the next soul edge scramble.
Do you think the Oiran Kimono is better than the blue polka dot bikini? I don't have the kimono yet.

Wow, Mari Shimazaki has literally made the three costumes in SCV that I hate with a passion (Ivy 2P, Tira 2P, and Leixia 1P). Ivy's is okay, but still. No wonder I don't like this new one either.

I think Leixia's 1P looks way better in other colors than the defaults.
I think Tira's is well thought out since it's incorporating her avian theme and matches Tira well.

I think we can all agree that Ivy 2p is NOT cute.

I think Leixia's 1P looks way better in other colors than the defaults.
I think Tira's is well thought out since it's incorporating her avian theme and matches Tira well.

I think we can all agree that Ivy 2p is NOT cute.
The thing that kills Tira's 2P for me is the hair.

On a slightly unrelated note, I just downloaded Unbreakable Soul, and did you guys know they still update that game? They even have bikinis like the Sophitia art one for Cassandra, Taki, and Ivy.

So, how is Unbreakable Soul ? Is there something news on the story side ? (I have been trying to find some information on this, but it's nearly impossible)

So, how is Unbreakable Soul ? Is there something news on the story side ? (I have been trying to find some information on this, but it's nearly impossible)
The gameplay is awful, probably worse than LS. It's basically just you and Cassandra trying to destroy SE (at least from the first two chapters). The art for the characters is pretty nice though, so there's that.

Okay okay . Yeah I've read several times that the story is axed on the hunt for SE shards, or at least during the first chapters, but I'm curious to know what happen then . If you could tell us on this topic, that would be cool !
Can we find these arts somewhere ?

Okay okay . Yeah I've read several times that the story is axed on the hunt for SE shards, or at least during the first chapters, but I'm curious to know what happen then . If you could tell us on this topic, that would be cool !
Can we find these arts somewhere ?

Just start a new thread if you want to talk about it. There might be people who play US but not LS, so they won't be looking in here.

The day 14 rank s gown seems to be glitched,it takes off all torso and leggings.Which is a bad look on guys.

What's important? Looks.. Or skill? XD Would you want a half naked person running around with great skills or a fully clothed person with terrible skills but a good outfit?

lol I stopped caring about appearance when I just want to maximize stats
Me too but it is rather disturbing
What's important? Looks.. Or skill? XD Would you want a half naked person running around with great skills or a fully clothed person with terrible skills but a good outfit?
Obviously I do want more stats,I mean if its was a female,then thats ok,but a guy,ew.
BTW is there a guaranteed way to get the Rubber unitard accessory.
And if i missed an unlock quest,is there a way to unlock the character i missed?

Back