Lost Swords

I think they're the worst, especially Tira's. I don't even understand what Leixia's is, but it looks hideous. Definitely not the best in the game.
I love Tira's costume! Her SC3 1P costume is my favourite but I do love her SC5 1P and 2P! As for Leixia her 1P is great but her 2P??? WTF! Then Ivy, 1P is fine but wtf is up with her 2P? Her 2P in past games was much better!

Hopefully, Yoshi and Zasalamel won't get the Amy treatment of having to only unlock by playing shitty ass Ranking sessions.
I'm feeling ambivalent on that matter. On one hand, I want Seung Mina mains to suffer as I have and be forced to watch as other, stronger players unlock their favorite character whilst they watch helplessly with tears in your eyes as I did with Amy. But then on the other hand, I don't think anyone should have to go through that torture for their favorite character.

I'm feeling ambivalent on that matter. On one hand, I want Seung Mina mains to suffer as I have and be forced to watch as other, stronger players unlock their favorite character whilst they watch helplessly with tears in your eyes as I did with Amy. But then on the other hand, I don't think anyone should have to go through that torture for their favorite character.
I was lucky that Sophitia was a starting character as she's my main but I would kill to have Amy because I love her! I hope they go back to the usual unlocking method instead of the scramble method... Too much effort and money but that's the point I guess :/ (Luckily I haven't spent any money on this game and I'm still managing to unlock all the cool things and characters :D) But I agree I would love other people to suffer for their favourite character but then again its mean...

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, I would say hella slim. Maybe they'll do another poll thing in the future.
Meh

I was lucky that Sophitia was a starting character as she's my main but I would kill to have Amy because I love her! I hope they go back to the usual unlocking method instead of the scramble method... Too much effort and money but that's the point I guess :/ (Luckily I haven't spent any money on this game and I'm still managing to unlock all the cool things and characters :D) But I agree I would love other people to suffer for their favourite character but then again its mean...
There are some f2p games in which you can go on without having to pay at all,if you were playing from day 1.Namco is trying to juice money outof people with the tekken rev. and scls f2p titles.Unlike wb games with batman ao
and injustice(can't really compare mobile games with console ones,but as i see it,mobile games have a much larger crowd,so the devs would be trying harder to squeeze money with those,but they're not.)
Finally got me a complete costume, all of the Raphael parts.

Why do they have such awful stats?
i think that all the outfits u get from the missions are best for crafting than as hp increase equipment.BTW thanks for adding both of my accounts.

And does anybody know where the "special beginner quests" went(ya know they were supposed to give rank s items and were there for like 5 days after you started playing).I ask this because i started a new account just for fun using an alternate psn and there was no beginner quests.

looks like seungmina and the rest will be scramble characters as well... I can't believe namco isn't giving them character missions at all. and normal enemies don't seem to use their movesets either.

looks like seungmina and the rest will be scramble characters as well... I can't believe namco isn't giving them character missions at all. and normal enemies don't seem to use their movesets either.
Hm, well, we don't know that for sure yet. This campaign is bringing new character unlocks everyday, so if anyone missed someone, now is their best chance. I would assume that they'll have Mina (and Amy!) unlockable towards the end.

This campaign is good, I think. Character unlocks and drakes.

pumpkin head has no element(0 weakness) and has better stats than pilot helmet. I got 2 just by beating normal and hard of the halloween mission. normal mission only cost 10 AP, and it only drops no element pumpkin heads, this means you can awaken it to +5 at a really cheap cost.

pilot helmet guys spawn more frequently in normal, but those guys don't always drop the same element, so it's harder to awaken them.

No, they were just there for five days, you played was irrelevant. They're gone now. The S-rank equipment they gave was just low-stat P1 costume parts anyway.

If Amy turns up at the end of this unlock series, I will laugh forever at how much you all wound yourselves up about not being able to unlock her easily.
I meant that i used a different psn account to play the game,obviously i started from the bottom because the save data is tied to the psn account.So when i first played in my primary account,i got the quests,but when i first played in my secondary account,i didn't get the quests.

the s rank items they gave had hella high craft rank,i got my rank a weapons from level 1 to 26 in one craft.

And my characters are in no shape to beat the very hard difficulty,i just barely made it through the hard difficulty.And no luck on raphael or cervantes or pyrrah's unlock missions.Didn't get any of their unlock keys in normal or hard difficuty.

P.S.[A rant] Cervantes is a b*tch

pumpkin head has no element(0 weakness) and has better stats than pilot helmet. I got 2 just by beating normal and hard of the halloween mission. normal mission only cost 10 AP, and it only drops no element pumpkin heads, this means you can awaken it to +5 at a really cheap cost.

pilot helmet guys spawn more frequently in normal, but those guys don't always drop the same element, so it's harder to awaken them.
Can you explain to me what awakenings are and how you get them specifically, please?

ah I just realized that pumpkin head only has 1 skill slot instead of 2, 20 more hp to trade for 1 skill slot isn't really worth it... but it looks funny though so there's that.

Back