Lost Swords

Wow, Mari Shimazaki has literally made the three costumes in SCV that I hate with a passion (Ivy 2P, Tira 2P, and Leixia 1P). Ivy's is okay, but still. No wonder I don't like this new one either.

What are u talking about those are the best costumes in the entire game?????????????????????????

What are u talking about those are the best costumes in the entire game?????????????????????????
I think they're the worst, especially Tira's. I don't even understand what Leixia's is, but it looks hideous. Definitely not the best in the game.

Wow, Mari Shimazaki has literally made the three costumes in SCV that I hate with a passion (Ivy 2P, Tira 2P, and Leixia 1P). Ivy's is okay, but still. No wonder I don't like this new one either.
The problem with that designer's aesthetic (and I'm speaking for myself) is that she tends to go over the top with them. I mean, Ivy's 2p would look a lot nicer without those weird rings on the legs, Tira's outfit looked nice but the wings on the boots just like dumb, and Leixia's outfit... Eh... Okay, I hear you on this one.
Out of all of them, I like Tira's but again, those wings on the boots kind of ruin it for me lol But then again, I'm not really into animu-desu type designs these days so maybe that's why they don't appeal to me much.

The problem with that designer's aesthetic (and I'm speaking for myself) is that she tends to go over the top with them. I mean, Ivy's 2p would look a lot nicer without those weird rings on the legs, Tira's outfit looked nice but the wings on the boots just like dumb, and Leixia's outfit... Eh... Okay, I hear you on this one.
Out of all of them, I like Tira's but again, those wings on the boots kind of ruin it for me lol But then again, I'm not really into animu-desu type designs these days so maybe that's why they don't appeal to me much.
Over-the-top is Shimazaki's modus operandi. After all, she was the one who designed Bayonetta.

Back