Lost Swords

^I put $5.79 into the game,to get a weapon for a character they won't let me unlock.Thats after completing the normal and hard quests,my characters are in no shape to make it through even 2 fights of the very hard difficulty.I have just 60 equipment slots and 40 ally slots,namco is not doing a good job attracting new players to their franchises

Besides what was namco thinking when they made the chests so overpriced

but you only need to do normal and hard quests. like I said, exit quest menu and sell some stuff to reset the randomizer and try again. I never used very hard mission to unlock any character ever, I just spammed normal, and I only played hard when I had the right level to do it.

Hi peeps, been a while since I posted on 8warun lol.

For those still have problem beating LS, pick Taki, number 1 broken character in the game. Aside from having the highest weapon in the game and the usual Taki BS ... people overlook (at least all video I seen) one particular combo.

2b~A, PO AA. Does more damage than her AAB, knockdown, 5 hit combo (trigger combo 2 bonus), 100% safe (-6) assuming you know how to hit confirm. So what's so great about it? Its i8, yes freaking frame EIGHT combo starter. Since this is 8way I don't need to explain how stupid broken i8 combo starter is...and the punish potential ... lul.

After the knockdown you can tag them with 1K, only techable to the right, and usually AI won't tech right. 1KK can be used as well as a semi tech trap that force block on wakeup or free hit if they tech it wrong. Or if you are looking for more cheese just spam bomb, AI is free to lows half the time, and love to do wake up attack. Once bomb hits 66A, windroll BBB for tons of damage TM .

66K to gapclose, apparently safe? now (i15 mid can't punish) and plus on hit, 1KK for pokes, the usual BB strings and 4BA (SC4 1BA), of course 2b~A. Add some bomb on wake up, and congrats you just won the game.

Hi peeps, been a while since I posted on 8warun lol.
2b~A, PO AA. Does more damage than her AAB, knockdown, 5 hit combo (trigger combo 2 bonus), 100% safe (-6) assuming you know how to hit confirm. So what's so great about it? Its i8, yes freaking frame EIGHT combo starter. Since this is 8way I don't need to explain how stupid broken i8 combo starter is...and the punish potential ... lul.
Damn,reminds me of the tekken version of yoshimitsu, RK+LP,i6 combo started,the only drawback:range(it literally has 0 range and will only connect if the opponent charges at you) and death on whiff.

So how good is the range and tracking on the move?
Would have tested it myself but the game won't let me unlock her :(
I'll try MuffinMan123's tip on quitting quest menu and selling stuff,then retrying...

The range looks short but really isn't. Its about the same range as her A, or throw range. The funny part is the whiff recovery is so stupid fast that you could literally whiff right in front of your opponent and still block in time. like Taki godly A it also 100% tracks

wait, you sure mekki-maru attacks can combo into possession AA? or is it specifically slide 2bA? does it require counter hit? I am pretty sure regular mekki-maru attacks like 6KA and 2BA won't combo into possession AA.

Pretty sure. You can do 1B (SC4 A+B) A cancel as well, or should because its listed as the same move. PO AA alone is 4 hit, the combo counter shows 5 hits.

If you do it at tip range the first hit of PO A will whiff though, but the AI still have to block the 2nd hit of PO A and you are safe so w/e. Just make sure you hit confirm the final PO A or don't complain if you eat launcher after.

her back turned B can also go into mekki-maru, but none of mekki-maru attacks let me combo into possession AA. maybe only 2bA and 1bA version can combo into possession AA?

EDIt: wait, wtf? it does combo now. it didn't combo before the last patch, pretty sure I remembered it correctly

2BA 4 AA
2bA 4 AA
1bA 4 AA
BBbA 4 AA
6KA 4AA
BKA 4 AA

BT BA 4 AA doesn't combo though

Last edited:

Here is a video of me cheesing the angel depot AI spamming 2bA, in case if anyone is curious. For obvious reasons you should use other moves as well, like normal BB strings and alike when you do have the advantage. While stupidly broken, it is still a high and can be ducked and kinda of punished depending on how advanced the AI react your input. 2bA ~ PO K can stuff alot of things even if 2bA whiff completely.

FUCK! seung-mina cost 90 bucks to unlock!! this is even gayer than amy scramble!

http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201410150004/
12.jpg

Once Zasalamel comes out, let me know if he plays much like SCIV, since I won't be getting him anytime soon now. *cough $180*

Oh yeah, only a select few would actually pay for this garbage.

Bwahahhahahah. I drop in to this thread for the first time in weeks and I see this. Well, ppl were asking to 'buy' characters so I guess Bamco listened to those wishes.
-My condolences to Seong-Mina fans and to future fans waiting for their mains.
-I laugh at whoever pays 90$ for that

Lol, 90 euros for Seong Mina...... You can get all soul calibur games from ebay with that money and maybe still have some remaining

I never spent and dont intend to spend a dime on this game, so I guess Mina will be the only character im missing atm and maybe I can tell Cassandra goodbye...
There go all my effords for leveling up and saving AP potions...

BTW the extreme difficulty is just too extreme! 390+ atk and I do chip damage xD
It just takes forever to kill one enemy hahaha..

extreme difficulty is bullshit. I am using sophitia with the event weapon, 400 attack plus event character and weapon bonus and I can't even make it past the 4th character.

Dunno if it's different in other regions, but the price of Seung Mina here is 37 USD. I know I said I'm willing to pay to unlock characters, but yeah, that is a bit too pricey. I'm curious if Namco are just crazy when they decide on this, or if this is actually working. Are there a lot of people willing to buy 12 premium chests?

FYI some people already have Seong mi-na,and why does it cost $120 for me? when others are getting it for $90.
Seong mi-na's damage is good tho,so she's like nightmare,without absolute counter...

BTW,no offense to anyone,but every f2p game has been hacked as far as i know,so what about scls,has anyone hacked it yet,if so then what have the hackers done so far,in tekken revolution they made themselves invincible and capable of doing 1 hit ko's

The Seung Mina unlock key comes as a bonus when you buy that Mari costume premium chest x 12. That costs $30, but to get the Seung Mina bonus, you have to buy it three times, making it $90 in total. Just to clear up anyone's confusion.

I'm sure some poor souls will buy the stupid chest and later realize it wasn't enough.

EDIT:
Boo hoo, the missions for unlocking my character have an element of random chance, why can't they just give us a way to guarantee unlocking them?

Boo hoo I can't be bothered to put the effort in to play a couple of times a day to get my character, why can't we just buy them instead?

BOO HOO THEY'RE MAKING US BUY OUR CHARACTERS
Lol yeah at the reasonable price of $5-$10, not 90 freaking dollars.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, you're right, you have to buy it 3 times. It's a bit misleading, as they've got one picture for 12x Premium Chests which says "Purchase now to receive Seung Mina!"

So that means it would be 111 USD for my region. I would love to have seen the meeting where Namco decided this was the right price.

Last edited:
Back