Lost Swords

Managed to get pyrrah and hilde both from their normal quests.Thats just really lucky,i guess.
A word of advice,don't buy the $ 5.49 premium chest,the single rank A item you get from it is not worth is,because FP chests also give rank a weapons and armor(sometimes rank a+ armor).
So what stats do we need to have to beat the very hard difficulty silver drake,or the hard soul edge scramble?
will around 1500 health and 400 damage suffice?

Those new outfits are getting stupider and stupider.

I would still get them though.

Not really a fan of these fetish type outfits.
Mostly because I play as sigs.
I am sure if this game had a proper cas mode some of our best could work thier magic on them and change my mind.
On that note could you imagine if all the new packs came with an appropriately themed weapon.
Also more creature parts pls.

So what stats do we need to have to beat the very hard difficulty silver drake,or the hard soul edge scramble?
will around 1500 health and 400 damage suffice?
That's more than enough imo. I have around 407 dmg and 1700 hp atm and very hard is really easy for me. If I could do more damage I would hop on extreme. It didnt seem that hard to me, just the time is not enough at all (because of my chip damage).

Tbh I have a Hilde lvl 30 with her A+ weapon maxed( i dont remember damage sorry) and hp around 1100-1200 and she can do fine in very hard (with a bit of help of a good ally). But Im not sure if that is because I ve played this too many times and ive learned my enemies or im good at doing AAAK with Hilde xD

Apparently, they're going to close "Unbreakable Soul" . The website has been updated with this short note.

img_information.png

That could explain why prices in Lost Sword are getting higher these times.

prices haven't gotten any higher in lost swords ...

unless you're referring to the rather expensive unlocks for characters.

That's more than enough imo. I have around 407 dmg and 1700 hp atm and very hard is really easy for me. If I could do more damage I would hop on extreme. It didnt seem that hard to me, just the time is not enough at all (because of my chip damage).

Tbh I have a Hilde lvl 30 with her A+ weapon maxed( i dont remember damage sorry) and hp around 1100-1200 and she can do fine in very hard (with a bit of help of a good ally). But Im not sure if that is because I ve played this too many times and ive learned my enemies or im good at doing AAAK with Hilde xD
Well,my HP is around 950,a bit of crafting on the rank s items,should get it to around 1200,i do have mitsurugi's rank a+ weapon,still not maxed yet tho.And all i do is 2b,b,b> 66bb whenever i get a chance ;)

Yeah I'm talking bout unlocked characters.
3 premium chest ? It's the only way to have Mina ?

for now yeah. altho mina isn't available anymore [as you probably already noticed].

with the recent trend, I would expect cassandra to require some sort of monetary purchase for her initial unlock key.

I don't expect amy or mina to require monetary purchases for future unlocks though .. initial ones, yeah.

They'll have Amy and Mina available for free unlock (or grind) later on I'm sure. Especially Amy, since she won that popularity contest. It's just a matter of patience...

First I would like to hear an announcement of the SC6 and the replacement of Hoshino :p And the return of Amy xD
Well... I guess I'm dreaming, it won't happen anytime soon :/

It just came across my mind, not sure if it has been mentioned yet but;

These FTP games are a teaser of what may lie in the combat of their main projects.
Tekken 7 incorporated red moves from Tekken Revolution into their game system, somewhat tweaking the properties a bit on them to make them not as overpowered. If this is the same fate for Soulcalibur VI.. what would it take from Lost Swords?

The element system? Soul bursting?

I partially expect at least an announcement next year, what with it being the series' 20th anniversary. I wouldn't be surprised though, if nothing came up.

Tekken 7 was announced not only on it's 20th anniversary but practically a whole year after from Revolution. An announcement next year seems likely.

Knowing the free-to-play model, Amy and Mina will be free later.

Amy better be free again.. I have 2 S-Rank weapons that i'm just staring at. Crying that I got weapons for my SCIV main but not a key to use them.

Last edited:
Why didn't you unlocked her, it wasn't that hard, all you needed to do is play twice a day (or one time and use the free AP potion)

Because when I got back into Lost Swords not only was I A; half way in the event but B, my main character was at terrible stats and had Low B/C equipment. I couldn't even run through the Soul Edge Fragments on Hard without being stabbed up on punish. I was wasting AP potions and decided to just quit on getting her.

If the event was back on (Let suggest we could rewind time here with my decent equipment) i'd be able to might scrape an unlock.

Back