Lost Swords

hope y'all are logging in everyday ... sophi S++ weapon ... somehow I feel like the stats aren't gonna be that great though.

https://scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net...688_795011170542217_8102131555344176184_o.jpg

I think this may be the first actual proper critical edge weapon. Like, the special we saw in the trailer. Or it could be jupiter storm. :<

It doesn't have a specified colour so it will probably be a Light weapon because of the weapon itself or it could be a no element weapon, which equally takes on each element type.

Weirdest moment playing this game was when I used a character that had no element. Dunno how he managed to not have no element but I couldn't special with him because he had 0 bars of gauge. For his speical it simply said 'None' aswell.

Anyho, crafting will probably start from 1/60 will be fun but a pain in the ass as-well.

Soul Calibur?!!! For Sophitia?!!!!!!!!!!! For FREE?!!!!

My dream is coming true at last! Thank you so much Namco ;_;

it seems like such an easy condition too. out of this entire month, u only need to log in a total of 7 days l0l .. I think basically everyone will get the weapon.

I can see it now ... total attack power: 99.

tr0ll0l

13253_795532773823390_2790849024007604299_n.jpg

Oh they also published a Maxi screenshot on the official jap website BTW (and I think it was by mistake). Guess this is our next character.

hey how do I post on the event page? lots of people uploaded their character images already, not just using in game function but also using cellphone pictures, how do I post mine on there? I just want to post my code on the event page some where so I can participate on the police outfit thing

https://www.facebook.com/events/253284934840435/?ref=22
https://www.facebook.com/events/253284934840435/?sid_reminder=2253441324415975424

scroll down and the post thingy is there
Might i also add that it was very predictable that though 2 of the 3 starting characters were male,the female one would definitely get the reward,lol.I want a soul edge for mitsurugi

i already post my picture of Pyrrha : 3 but.. i dont know how will work that price/reward i mean.. even if u upload ur picture the last day u still have chaces to win?? :o well im glad that the Soul Calibur is for everyone LOL

(btw did u check about the FP chest?)Amy gears are available *-* .... what a shame that i dont have Amy yet .____. but well.. i´ll keep all her stuff waiting for her hahahah *psycho laugh*)

took me 7~9 tries to get her socks and boots. I already had her dress and neck tie so I didn't need those.

what I really want is the phoenix helmet though.

took me 7~9 tries to get her socks and boots. I already had her dress and neck tie so I didn't need those.

what I really want is the phoenix helmet though.
I got the dress, socks, and Phoenix helm after 30 chests. Still need the neck tie and boots. And Amy herself lol.

I wish the character equipment actually had good stats do I could have my characters wear it and not have low HP.

nope, the only way to get character equipment with good stats is to beat "triumph of the heroes"
they finally added the missions that give you character armors with normal stats, but it will take you eons before you can get the parts because they only have a slim chance to appear, then they only have a slim chance to drop their equipment pieces.

alright I haven't gotten it myself because I was like meh fuck this shit and gave up on the hopeless triumph missions, but gamefaqs guys said you can now obtain character armor pieces with HP stats like those free S rank armor pieces from daily log ins/scrambles and shit.

alright I haven't gotten it myself because I was like meh fuck this shit and gave up on the hopeless triumph missions, but gamefaqs guys said you can now obtain character armor pieces with HP stats like those free S rank armor pieces from daily log ins/scrambles and shit.
Oh so thats what this is about,i thought that they just renamed the heroes phantom quests,lol

Juging by the fact that you need to buy FP chests to get Amy's stuff they still didn't develop her AI and so that means that we won't get her triumph of the heroes quest any time soon ... :/

Back