Lost Swords

Well I spent 10k FP to get her Boots (A rank) and her socks S (x2 and one A rank) rank even though I know they have shitty stats :p And I'm using them over my usual stuff that give me a lot of skill and HP :p

Oh so that's why I was thinking the heroes triumph quests were even worse. I have spent like 500 AP and I haven't spotted Sophitia even ONCE. Absolutely bullshit!

oh, because there's a VH difficulty? I didn't want to beat Hard as I thought it was the maximum difficulty like the Ghosts quests but that's just painful to imagine.
Oh well, at least I'll get her the good ol Soul Calibur soon :D

What a waste of AP,they should have just given some guaranteed stuff.If they haven't noticed,their download rate has dropped by a lot.

Oh they also published a Maxi screenshot on the official jap website BTW (and I think it was by mistake). Guess this is our next character.

Yep!!! Here it is:

0gA2EAQ.jpg

I did manage to get a triumph equipment from siegfried. his pants has s rank, no element, 142 hp, 2 skill slots, 2 pretty decent fixed skills. that's better than the white jeans from the scramble already.

EDIT: btw, I got it from hard mode. you get a free potion if you beat very hard, but you should only need to grind hard if you want the equipment.

Last edited:
OK, Very Hard is the difficulty to select if you ever hope of meeting one of the characters. I met Sophitia twice in a try (and none of them gave me an armor set, lot of bad words were spoken as you can guess)

just wondering, why does no one here talk about the cool combo potentials in this game? I see like a combo related post maybe once every 20 pages. even a casual gamefaqs forum produce more combos than here.

I mean ok this is a pay2win casual game so no one cares about the gameplay matchup as much, but doesn't this give more reason to explore the fancy and impractical stuff in the game? the moveset allows some amazing mind-bending combos even if they do shit damage.

you are already wasting time grinding with 0 gratification like a bot, might as well mix it up and see what you can come up with, right?

Can't come up with much without knowing how exactly the system works.
On point,does Astaroth 22b launch grounded opponents?

b3ZzZxFE1pwbH4m7d-tozIuh35dPuAmCZI0pAElwlA=w640-h480-no

got lucky with my FP chest.Also got the Rank S Phoenix Kabuto,starting HP 134.

For those ppl,playing completely for free,i have a list of max hp items that can be won through quests.

Listed in this order
Area.Name,starting health,max health(max level,+5 awakened),gender,Quest difficulty,Quest Name,Chapter

Head.Viking Helm,74,128,unisex,Normal(Fire),The plunder of Rome,3
[OR]Normal(Darkness),The Glorious Knights,3
[OR]Master(Darkness),Underground match,4

Upper body.Denim Vest,73,163,unisex,Master(Darkness),Underground Match,4
[OR]Normal(Water),Prologue-The Malfested,3

Outer wear.Magus breastplate,71,161,unisex,Normal(Wind),Prologue-War,3
[OR]Normal(Wind),The Cossack Warriors,3
[OR]Master(Fire),Epilogue-Den of Disaster,2
[OR]Master(Water),Veins of the Holy Mountain,1

Lower Body.Johdpurs,74,165,unisex,normal,Polar Opposites,1

Arm gear.Balded Bracelets,56,106,unisex,master,Pirates in the Storm,3

Leg wear.Cuff Boots,61,148,unisex,Normal(Wind),Prologue-War,2
[OR]Master(Water),Pirates in the storm,2
Upper body.Baihu Coat,65,153,unisex,Normal(Fire),To the Holy Mountain,4
[OR]Normal(Darkness),The Secret Sword of Fuma,5
[OR]Normal(Light),Shadow Arena,2
[OR]Normal(Wind),Prologue-War,1

Arm gear.Silver gauntlets,55,105,unisex,Normal(Water),Miracle Rose,2
[OR]Normal(No element),Epilogue -- Yin and Yang,5

Last edited:
magnus breastplate has the highest stats, but it has no skill slot
fur vest, fur coat, and long leather coat are more reliable if you want to equip skills.

you can get a water viking helm for free by just completing one of the later hard missions, but you only get one.

there are A+ rank vagrant shoes in the last chapter of the latest hard mission. you get it by soul breaking the final guy in that mission.

- Vagrant's Waraji -

HP : 93 | Craft Rank : 20 | Skill Slot : 1 | Price : 802 | Unisex
Fixed Skill : (Limit 1) Fire & Wind Resistance +1%

The mission is really hard though,we may be needing around 1700+ health and 500+ damage to clear it.

Auto guard impact
It's like Guard impact, but they usually give you special follow ups.

Like Pyrrha's B+K, it depends on what type of hit they do like horizontal vs vertical.

Back