Lost Swords

So how are you enjoying the SCLS version of a SCIV top tier character?
I see you have her at level 11 already.
She's really fun. I got to play with her a little earlier thanks to PW, but now that I have her full time, she's great. Only thing I miss is being able to do 66A+B without it being a WA, and 33B being turned into 22B. I like a lot of her new transitions though.

Question, do any of her weapons have the vampire bite WA or her SCIV CF WA? I've only seen her unblockable and 66A+B.

Question, do any of her weapons have the vampire bite WA or her SCIV CF WA? I've only seen her unblockable and 66A+B.
Perhaps the Royal Rapier[AM] or Hearty Rapier,they're paid weapons.
I got her in my main account,still working in the sub account,i'll probably have her by sunday or so.

So to those who are playing to get into the top ranks,whats your status?
I'm lurking around 1500,but i guess thats fine.

So this month's log-in bonus campaign is Seonmg mi-na's outfit,I wonder though if they'll be for crafting or will have high enough stats to be equipable

Don't forget the Inventory equipment on the 22 day. I might need to stock up on those.

This bloody scramble..
Went from 72 first day to under 1000. Back to 150, from then I just started to go down-hill each day in the scramble. Missed out 2 days because I was busy and now i'm at 1600, almost being at 2000 at one point. Hoping to stretch far enough to get the boots but really doesn't help when you have a low amount of potions and a low level generally (Rank 41). The ranking has calmed down now so if I have some potions I could get myself to the position but.. I don't think I can make it and really don't want to spend money to get to a position I can't really guarantee now.

Perhaps the Royal Rapier[AM] or Hearty Rapier,they're paid weapons.

I have both Rapiers, They both have a one-hit counter weapon art. Looks kinda like Raph's 66B+K. Hearty Rapier has 2 of them whilst the Royal Rapier has 4.

Ranked 1859 and got the Juko Chaplet which is not a piece of equipment as i had hoped,just an accessory.

Phoenix kabuto from fp chests is gone :(

That new quest "Holy night" is the christmas special event,says that you can win "Santa equipment"

Right? >:
If i had double my AP.. Bet you I would of been 1200..
ofc,but i kinda lost interest near the end,lol.

Ok so patroklos's 236B:B just frame is like press the second b as the first connects and does 236A:B also have the same timing,i got it a few times,and thats what it seems.A tracking launcher is really useful.

So did anyone see this on Facebook? They seem to be interacting with people more! Also, note that they say Lost Swords is a spin-off... They don't say it's non canon, so could we technically class this game as canon or?

Capture.PNG

So, now that you have been playing SCLS for a while, how would you feel about an actual SC game with similar SCLS movelist but with complete button inputs and less broken stun combo starters (and of course GI adjustment, ringouts, etc)? The combos in this game are just so fun to do compare to SC5.

So did anyone see this on Facebook? They seem to be interacting with people more! Also, note that they say Lost Swords is a spin-off... They don't say it's non canon, so could we technically class this game as canon or?

View attachment 42450
spin offs technically count as non-canon

So, now that you have been playing SCLS for a while, how would you feel about an actual SC game with similar SCLS movelist but with complete button inputs and less broken stun combo starters (and of course GI adjustment, ringouts, etc)? The combos in this game are just so fun to do compare to SC5.
you mean a smaller move-list?

I don't see how this game could even be canon at all.
Watch the intro for it, it says how Astral Chaos has pulled all the timelines together or something like that.

But still, there's been no official word saying it's non-canon, and what PS said gives it more reason to be canon.

Checked my game, and it says this in the intro "But, the shards of the cursed sword had escaped to Astral Chaos. There, it traveled across multiple worlds and timelines, hoping to spread its terror once again.". So I think it actually is canon, the excuse for bringing back classic characters, instead of using this for SC6.

Last edited:
I don't think so. It doesn't necessarily mean this game is canon, because that's literally the only "story" related element here. It seems more like an excuse just to bring characters back.

I'm not saying this can't happen, but the way the game is presented to me doesn't seem canon at all.

I don't think so. It doesn't necessarily mean this game is canon, because that's literally the only "story" related element here. It seems more like an excuse just to bring characters back.

I'm not saying this can't happen, but the way the game is presented to me doesn't seem canon at all.
Oh I know I completely agree with you on, it doesn't feel like a canon game, at all.

I'm just going off the fact that PS have never said it is non-canon and recently only said it's a spin off and not a "non-canon spin off".

Back