Lost Swords

Wow that's such a shame. I was looking forward to using Cassandra.

It's such a bullshit tactic, but it's kind of a genius approach. On Seung Mina alone, they made 90 dollars (30 dollars more than a new video game) on each purchase using recycled SCIV materials. Same thing with Maxi and now Cassandra. I'd love to see the sales figures on all three of their DLC. If anything, at least the money is (hopefully) going towards SCVI.

A quest where you fight those skeletons at random, difficulty goes up each level. I can't even get past level 4 I'm KO'd in 2 hits lmao.

It seems that only the picture effects drop for the first 3 levels, though.

here we go:

looks like another $90 unlock:

here we go:

like another $90 unlock:

like another $90

another $90

vS8xggv8.png

Someone posted something in the SC facebook page a few days ago:
Shane Garland:
This is the first SoulCalibur game ive played and I have to say its a quality game. The gameplay is good there is always new missions so it doesnt get boring so project soul does a great job updating the game and keeping it interesting. However the price for chests is just ridiculous €15 and €25 for random gear is crazy. You could spend €100 and still not have a s-class weapon for your best character. The company has made it so obvious its all about taking your money that a lot of gamers might think twice about supporting the francise in the future
And Hoshino answer:
Soul Calibur:
Hello Shane, Thank you for your comment. I truly understand your point of view. I cannot confirm changes in the future in term of monetization system but I promise that your comment will be kept for future possible changes. Thank you. -H
Maybe there still hope for cheaper characters? Who knows.

Anyway the tiger lily quests are really wierd,some of the enemies have more HP in their soul burst than their regular HP bar,the second opponent in each level is a "shadow drake" and they give a lens flare back frame.But the ones in Lv.3 and Lv.4 have really less Hp,soul breaking them needs caution.None of the other opponents give any drops even if you break every one of their soul.The last opponent is always a female wearing the entire tiger lily set and has no element,her soul breaks are light or fire or both(so far,i've only beaten 6 levels)
Judging by the difficulty Lv.1 and 2 give accessories,lv3 onwards will be equipments.
This is where Raphael's infinite really comes in handy(as long as your damage value is above 460 that is),the opponents are capable of doing 1 Hit KO's by level 6,by level 7 their damage is overkill(an Astaroth clone labelled "shadow drake" did almost 9k damage with just 1 throw).
So you don't wanna take any hits,just keep at the infinite,doesn't matter if you fail to soul break them,they don't drop anything,except the shadow drakes.
To add to my previous post,the last opponent in level 7 has over 11k health(i didn't manage to break any of her souls) and has Fire,Water and Wind soul breaks.
(= ̄. ̄=) ...
Bwahahahahahahahah, and my prediction stands. Let's see how long this 90$ thing lasts before ppl get fed up
People are already fed-up,but some people are glad to spend thousands,this is why namco will keep this up.

@Aven
P4R is known for making joke articles,but I found this(http://www.p4rgaming.com/namco-expl...-error-we-dont-want-people-playing-this-game/).
If its true,which it most likely isn't,the Hoshino is indirectly telling us not to take the game seriously.

Did anybody who got cassandra notice that she stands absolutely still and that the only thing that moves is her eyes,looks creepy.

So,Soul edge scramble coming up soon,I really hope that patroklos gets a buff this time.
Do you guys think that the Tiger Lily set will boost our time and health like certain paid equipment did in the past scramble events?

So,Soul edge scramble coming up soon,I really hope that patroklos gets a buff this time.
Do you guys think that the Tiger Lily set will boost our time and health like certain paid equipment did in the past scramble events?
I wonder what we'll be grinding for. And yeah, the Tiger Lily set will most likely do that. Hopefully the accessories count too. I couldn't beat level 6 (wasted all my continue tickets and still lost on the last boss), but all I really wanted was the stockings. :P

I wonder what we'll be grinding for. And yeah, the Tiger Lily set will most likely do that. Hopefully the accessories count too. I couldn't beat level 6 (wasted all my continue tickets and still lost on the last boss), but all I really wanted was the stockings. :P
I am looking forward to awakening some of my characters rank A+ weapons, from this event,cassandra's blade of angels will most likely pop up at 64.9k shards.

And like i said,its great to have a character with an infinite to beat the challenge stages :D

OMG, if we get 1 billion shards, all of us will get soul edge! still, I thought pyrrha is the chosen one for soul edge, why is sophitia getting it

Who said that sophitia is getting it?
raphael's SC2 outfit is available for purchase.

Japanese players are getting a 99% discount on premium chest x12,anybody know where to find japanese psn cards?

So now the rewards go up to a million shards unlike before where the rewards stopped after 560k shards.

The wolf set is back in red color this time.The tiger lily set does not boost your damage or time.The only rank S part of it is the breastplate which you get by beating level 7.

Kitty meow suit this time is brown colored and probably has higher stats,because higher unlock requirements.

No male character is getting a boost this time(the login bonuses for the past 3 months were female exclusive,and last scramble only free-to-unblock female characters got a boost,most of the special treasure chest items are female exclusive,can we say professional level sexism?),including the highest damage sword and shield fighter.getting 1 million shards will give you a unisex bikini top?
WTF?!

Last edited:
Who said that sophitia is getting it?
raphael's SC2 outfit is available for purchase.
That's his SC3 and SC4 2P costume.

This sucks about the discount. I have a JP psn but I'm pretty sure I have no money on it where on my US psn I should have enough already.

Back