Lost Swords

Hmm, was kinda hoping Namco would be nice and continue with the unlock system they had for Ivy and Astaroth in previous event. Going back to the normal unlock grinding system is a bit demotivating.

PW be honest, are you psychic?
You don't need psychic abilities to know that Namco will use resources that were in SCV before they dig up SCIV stuff. They're pretty much out of lost swords styles unless they troll everyone with devil jin or Aeon.

Which would be kinda beautiful in "fuck you" way.

Come to think of it though, other than Sophitia and Taki there aren't any non-V character (yet) are there? Makes sense of course. Too busy making CaS parts nobody cares about.
I think people would care about them more if they were in SCV.

I'm starting to get really used to Ivy's moves set in this game.

I wish SC would stop constantly and drastically changing Ivy's inputs.
If I want a game of SC II, SCV or SC:LS it's like three different characters.

img_ss_59.jpg

Oh that awesome weapon, looks like a Sophitia version of Soul Calibur (hidden).
But I ain't buying 3 premium packs just for it.

Can someone tell me the stats whoever got it so I can be even more upset about it ;_;

I wonder if Raphael's "You shall make a fine pet for Amy" pose still has his sword clipping into his hat

I know I'm a bit late to the party but I finally downloaded Lost Swords.

I love how all the opponents have god awful CaS outfits and don't know how to play this game. I feel like I'm really getting that authentic SCV ranked experience, but with more loading screens.

do I need better gear to unlock Raph?

I just made my new character and went off to bat. Just eating 2 CH combos from the opponent cuz not sure when they're gonna attack (no frame data) and now i'm at 30% hp.

Do i just keep using AP to get used to their attack patterns, or its more efficient to farm for better gear?

All I have is the free rare sword.

do I need better gear to unlock Raph?

I just made my new character and went off to bat. Just eating 2 CH combos from the opponent cuz not sure when they're gonna attack (no frame data) and now i'm at 30% hp.

Do i just keep using AP to get used to their attack patterns, or its more efficient to farm for better gear?

All I have is the free rare sword.
You need to unlock better gear and level up your character so that you can do hard mode, or else you'll be doing normal mode for a long, long, long, long time. Just grind for a while and you should be good.

You need to unlock better gear and level up your character so that you can do hard mode, or else you'll be doing normal mode for a long, long, long, long time. Just grind for a while and you should be good.
While I couldn't say what is best for WuHT, I will say that I actually got Raph first try on easy mode. It's absolutely random. And I swear I get more character unlocks from the easy modes of each level no matter what it says about the harder ones giving you a better chance.

Back