[Mar 2, 2012] FINAL ROUND XV (Atlanta, GA)

cant wait till march! FR is the only major i ever get to go to and it has never disappointed me. plus im hoping to see a georgia only top 8( which we have enough strong players to do so) in soul haha! we need to defend the south with that stone wall! i know ill be doing my best to protect the motherland

YOU ONLY HAVE 15 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR FINAL ROUND XV!

IF YOU DON'T REGISTER ONLINE, YOU MUST REGISTER AT THE EVENT ON FRIDAY MORNING, MARCH 2!

IF YOU DON'T REGISTER ONLINE OR AT THE EVENT ON FRIDAY MORNING, MARCH 2, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPETE!

WE ARE NOT KIDDING!

Hello everyone,

I would first like to apologize for the hotel booking issue's several people have had over the past few weeks. There are more rooms available at the event hotel at the FINAL ROUND XV Group rate of $93 per night even though we have sold out of the original amount of rooms nights available for our group. Do not use the online service anymore as this seems to be the main problem with people booking rooms for FRXV. Please call the following number and reserve your rooms for FRXV:

Deanna Judkins : Sales Manager at The Westin
770-395-3902
Please call between 9am-4pm est Monday--Friday to reserve your room.
If anyone has be told over the phone that the rooms for the Final Round group rate are sold out and was forced to reserve a room at another rate then please notify me and call Mrs. Judkins to get your reservation corrected. Thank you for your support and there's only 10 days until the FRXV group room rate is gone.

Who all is going to be in the Chicago room...? Other than Chicago people, I mean? Just making sure I'm not missing anyone before I reserve this room.

YOU ONLY HAVE 12 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR FINAL ROUND XV!
IF YOU DON'T REGISTER ONLINE, YOU MUST REGISTER AT THE EVENT ON FRIDAY MORNING, MARCH 2!
IF YOU DON'T REGISTER ONLINE OR AT THE EVENT ON FRIDAY MORNING, MARCH 2, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPETE!
WE ARE NOT KIDDING!

If you Online register this will help the tournament START ON TIME!!!!!!! We can also get the brackets/pool assignments out quicker if the majority of the players register online. The main 2 things that delay any tournament are:

1: at the door registration
2: team tournament running late.

lets eliminate the big lines at the door for registration please people.

With FINALROUNDBATS season #2 completed we would like to congrat the winners of season#2 in the following games:

FRbats season #2 CHAMPION of Tekken6 is "AO" as he is the #1 ranked TTT2 player and T6 player in Japan!
FRbats season #2 CHAMPION of UMVC3 is "Ageo Joe" (aka Kusoru) as he is one of the Best Marvel players in the japanese umvc3 community and he is looking to show his skills at FRXV!
FRbats season #2 CHAMPION of SSFIV AE v.2012 is "Abelity" with his Abel is coming to scoop the competition at FRXV! Don't sleep on him or you will get SCOOPED!

Also "Frieda" is coming to FRXV to represent in his favorite game UMvC3. He is one of the best Marvel players in the japanese UMvC3 community and he is also coming to show his talents at FRXV.

Last year 1 man named Tokido came to FRXIV and took top 2 through top 8 in almost every game he entered. With a 1 man invasion japan did very well last year at FRXIV, but now there is a team coming! There's more news coming soon on more international guest attending FRXV in the up coming days so get hype because this years event will truly be worth being the 15th Anniversary of FINAL ROUND!

YOU ONLY HAVE 10 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR FINAL ROUND XV!
WE ARE NOT KIDDING!

REMEMBER when you tweet about FINAL ROUND XV to please use #FRXV at the end of all of your tweets. Tell friends to follow us @ATLfinalround

Reporting, is there someone who can pick me up? im going on bus, and if i can stay in somebodys room ill be thankful, sorry short on money, my phone number is 786-457-4542.

There's only 6 days until the Final Round group rate of $93 per night is gone! There are more rooms available at the event hotel at the FINAL ROUND XV Group rate of $93 per night even though we have sold out of the original amount of rooms nights available for our group. At this moment they only have king size rooms available! Do not use the online service anymore as this seems to be the main problem with people booking rooms for FRXV. Please call the following number and reserve your rooms for FRXV:

Deanna Judkins : Sales Manager at The Westin
[size=18pt]770-395-3902[/size]

Please call between 9am-4pm est Monday--Friday to reserve your room.

If anyone has be told over the phone that the rooms for the Final Round group rate are sold out and was forced to reserve a room at another rate then please notify me and call Mrs. Judkins to get your reservation corrected. Thank you for your support and there's only [size=18pt]6 days until the FRXV group room rate is gone. YOU ONLY HAVE 9 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR FINAL ROUND XV! To register online please goto http://www.finalround.org/FRXV/registration.cfm

There's only 20 days and 16 hours until THE HYPE COMETH!!!

Reporting, is there someone who can pick me up? im going on bus, and if i can stay in somebodys room ill be thankful, sorry short on money, my phone number is 786-457-4542.
Thanks for attending FRXV. Your in luck! The greyhound station is right under the public transit station we call MARTA! You can get to the hotel using MARTA. Please google marta and the event location so you can see what station to get off at for FRXV venue. I'll see you in 3 weeks!

Thanks for attending FRXV. Your in luck! The greyhound station is right under the public transit station we call MARTA! You can get to the hotel using MARTA. Please google marta and the event location so you can see what station to get off at for FRXV venue. I'll see you in 3 weeks!
Thanks man, so that covers it, anyone, i can stay with?

How are the brackets going to work? I don't think anyone wants to fight their local buddies first match.

How are the brackets going to work? I don't think anyone wants to fight their local buddies first match.

This depends on if you register online or not. If you register online we will do our best to seperate players by region or click/teams, but if you show up at the door and register you will be placed in the bracket were you fit. Of course we aren't going to purposely put you up against your friend in the 1st round, but you run the risk of having to play against them if you and your friend don't register online. The only way you can make sure we will seperate you from the people in your area is that you register online. If you register at the door you will be just another name to put in the brackets/pools, but if you register online we will put you in the system according to all of the info you give us. Also you need to make sure you put your location when registering online.

The key to making the brackets/pools is to get the majority of the players to sign up online so we can have the majority of the pools/brackets done by thursday evening. On friday during at the door registration we will just add people in the 1st available spot in the pool/brackets. If you don't register online you will have no one but yourself to blame if you have to play against someone you always play against within the 1st 3 rounds! So I advise everyone that KNOW they are coming to FRXV to online register! Who wants to come a major and play their friend in the 1st 3 rounds? I know I wouldn't but that's not up to me.

I want to let people know just incase they HAVE NOT read the general rules of FRXV for controllers, wireless ps3 controllers are BANNED at FRXV just like they are BANNED AT EVO2K12. THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE LAST ATTEMPT TO GET THE WORD OUT :

-NO WIRELESS CONTROLLERS (EVO RULE) - PLEASE SEE http://shoryuken.com/2011/07/11/evo-reminder-wireless-dualshock-3-controllers-are-banned/ FOR ALL CONTROLLERS ALLOWED. THIS MEAN NOT ONE PS3 WIRELESS CONTROLLER THAT COMES WITH THE SYSTEM. They are too much of a headache during a major event and atleast 10 random pauses a day comes from someone not desyncing their ps3 pads. The madcats wireless pad with the usb hub are not ban because they work like a bluetooth. Once you take the usb hub out the controller has no signal to the ps3!

hehe @ hanks banned from krypt

awsm info thnx man :)

also i wanna add something in case you werent aware?
as an arcade stick customizer here...i can say the wireless Joystick is easily fixable.....really. all you have to do is open your ps3 pad, remove the wire connecting the board to the battery or even remove the battery. while ur at it, clean your joypad as well for more accuracy :p
close pad..and problem solve.
when battery is removed, u will only be able to use the Pad when it's connected to the Ps3 with a wire!

If you can prove you have done this to your controller then we will allow you to use them. We will have a stick/pad mod person on the main floor of FRXV to get that done if you need it done. I don't know what he charges for that, but atleast you can get it done if you're not sure how to disconnect the battery in the ps3 pad.

YOU ONLY HAVE 7 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR FINAL ROUND XV!
WE ARE NOT KIDDING!
Goto:
http://www.finalround.org/FRXV/registration.cfm

If you Online register this will help the tournament START ON TIME!!!!!!! We can also get the brackets/pool assignments out quicker if the majority of the players register online. The main 2 things that delay any tournament are:

1: at the door registration
2: team tournament running late.

lets eliminate the big lines at the door for registration please people.

If you can prove you have done this to your controller then we will allow you to use them. We will have a stick/pad mod person on the main floor of FRXV to get that done if you need it done. I don't know what he charges for that, but atleast you can get it done if you're not sure how to disconnect the battery in the ps3 pad.

This^ My pad has had it's battery removed as well and can only work if it's connected with the usb.
So this means i can indeed use it here?

Back