Matchup Discussion: Leixia VS. Mitsurugi

This is one of those discoveries that I don't know if everyone else already knows. If you try to do a the frame traps 2A FC 3B or 2A 44B they'll lose out to Mitsu's 4B. If you do iFC 2A FC 3B or iFC 2A 44B they'll both beat out 4B.

This is one of those discoveries that I don't know if everyone else already knows. If you try to do a the frame traps 2A FC 3B or 2A 44B they'll lose out to Mitsu's 4B. If you do iFC 2A FC 3B or iFC 2A 44B they'll both beat out 4B.

Hmm. May have to test this myself at some point. Her FC A has a different animation so maybe there's a frame difference.

Hmm. May have to test this myself at some point. Her FC A has a different animation so maybe there's a frame difference.

That's what I originally thought as well. Then I found out they both have the same advantage on hit. So I don't know why this works.

Also the trade off is that you lose the tech crouch. It still should be useful against Mitsu players who are a little too confident in 4B.

That's what I originally thought as well. Then I found out they both have the same advantage on hit. So I don't know why this works.

Also the trade off is that you lose the tech crouch. It still should be useful against Mitsu players who are a little too confident in 4B.

Well the frame data could be wrong. (Most likely whoever typed the wiki up assumed the frames were the same and just kinda copy/pasted the info from 2A) It could be range too since 2A doesn't cover as much space as FC A

Back