Maxi General Q&A

From what I remember Oosaka just blocked after the cancel so I couldn't see what stance it went to. I'm checking frequently for any websites that have archived the stream.

Frustrating -_-

On the bright side I installed a licensed version of FRAPS to record future footage as it's streamed for in depth analysis. So expect to see any Maxi matches get uploaded with the quickness.

Oosaka: Thanks for confirming!.

Also have you noticed any changes in the build you were playing?.
We're you asked for feedback by any of Daishis's team?

Also have you noticed any changes in the build you were playing?.
yea Just Guard input was changed.
in TokyoGameShow build, JG was the "Just Guard" literally.
in this build JG was something like "Just Release".
You have to tap G and release it before the attack lands.

frame data on WS B+K the same as LI B? Does it go into LI ?
I dont know about the frames but I think that wsB+K has the same speed as the LI B of old days.
and wsB+K goes into BL, ws B+KG goes into RO(same as old Maxi)
BL can be cancelled fastly. you can do the combo with 6A+B. of course BL K A+B+K.
wsA has no TC. if you like TC move you should do ws B+K.

Sounds good to me. BL always cancelled the fastest, but there were hardly any attacks that led to it. If on block it's -11 like in SC4 I'm going to whore this iWS B+K and WS A stuff into oblivion I swear. It steps and advances more than LI B and the WS A will stop steps sweetly. Does WS B+K have its TC or any tracking whatsoever?
I'm so glad it doesn't lead to LI lol, so so glad.

@Maxi-mum
Is that a good damn, or a bad damn? :)

yea Just Guard input was changed.
in TokyoGameShow build, JG was the "Just Guard" literally.
in this build JG was something like "Just Release".
You have to tap G and release it before the attack lands.
Thanks for the good news, man, I was worried everyone will spam the shit out of JG when facing Maxi, but if they do change the input in to something like that then one small question: If they realease the G button and go to neutral stance, can they still block some attack like before, or they get punish for failed JG attempt? If it's the later then Namco deserves credit in balance out JG, brilliant idea.

Thanks for the good news, man, I was worried everyone will spam the shit out of JG when facing Maxi, but if they do change the input in to something like that then one small question: If they realease the G button and go to neutral stance, can they still block some attack like before, or they get punish for failed JG attempt? If it's the later then Namco deserves credit in balance out JG, brilliant idea.
yes the attack will hit if you failed JG.
I'm not good at just inputs. I got many many punishment lol

Back