Men of the Fighting Game Community

Alex.J

[14] Master
I'd like to welcome everyone to my new group. Help fight the oppression and stand for mens rights everywhere.

images

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MenofFightingGames/

See a male gamer, no one says anything. See a female gamer and everyone loses their minds! We're important too, stop the blatant sexism and preferential treatment! Kappa

See a male gamer, no one says anything. See a female gamer and everyone loses their minds! We're important too, stop the blatant sexism and preferential treatment! Kappa
I don't lose my mind over a girl when ever I encounter them online. I've never lost it & gone fucking crazy or changed into a different person, & start trying to talk all deep & dark lordy like or w/e the fuck people do to try & impress females in the gaming community. The thing I hate the most about guys is how they take it too far after suddenly changing themselves to impress a girl. & that's have a ridiculous fucking wedding on a video game. XD!!! It doesn't get any more pathetic then that. That shits so un natural, gross, & fucking retarded beyond all limits. You think you know what full retard is, you have no idea until you play a game that contains this shit.

Check these retards out, unbelievable...

This video explains it better how I am at video game weddings. It's true too; social networking is apart of the gaming world, but to do this, is really pushing it.

Last edited:
Lol two people hooked up over WoW? It doesnt get more romantic than that!
Your trolling, right? I know it is said that having a girl friend who loves video games is one of the most godliest things a man would want in their life more often then not, but to take it that far where your not even near her & have a ridiculous wedding on a video game is simply pathetic, retarded, gross as shit, & beyond other words of stupidity...

It's unbelievable, I say.

Last edited:
Lol two people hooked up over WoW? It doesnt get more romantic than that!

OHHHHHHH YES!!!

You should see the simulated sex! xDD

*Mash the A button to grind faster*
*Press X button to change positions*
*You can text shout out moans and words*

LOL.... "I remember the first day you and me killed bunnies outside of Sandoria...."

I don't lose my mind over a girl when ever I encounter them online. I've never lost it & gone fucking crazy or changed into a different person, & start trying to talk all deep & dark lordy like or w/e the fuck people do to try & impress females in the gaming community. The thing I hate the most about guys is how they take it too far after suddenly changing themselves to impress a girl. & that's have a ridiculous fucking wedding on a video game. XD!!! It doesn't get any more pathetic then that. That shits so un natural, gross, & fucking retarded beyond all limits. You think you know what full retard is, you have no idea until you play a game that contains this shit.

Check these retards out, unbelievable...

This video explains it better how I am at video game weddings. It's true too; social networking is apart of the gaming world, but to do this, is really pushing it.

Amen brother.

>.< You sure that dude in the middle is a guy??? & that chick in the middle of the womens sections got some fucked up feet. & wth is up with the bear? This picture is mind fucking me so hard. I am so confused... o.o What the hell's going on?!?

>.< You sure that dude in the middle is a guy??? & that chick in the middle of the womens sections got some fucked up feet. & wth is up with the bear? This picture is mind fucking me so hard. I am so confused... o.o What the hell's going on?!?
yeah the guy in the middle was in SF3 (can't remember his name atm) and there was also another guy in the same game with the same get-up, but without the split coloring (i think his name was urien or something). moral of the story: gods are too sexy for their shirt...or pants

Last edited:
yeah the guy in the middle was in SF3 (can't remember his name atm) and there was also another guy in the same game with the same get-up, but without the split coloring (i think his name was urien or something). moral of the story: gods are too sexy for the shirt...or pants
That's the grossest shit I have ever seen.

Back