Men of the Fighting Game Community

It doesn't get much manlier than Makoto
(2:05) o rly? lol
His name is Gill, and you should see how he plays. He's so powerful he'll make you want to throw up.

But his strength is supposed to represent men's struggle over the matriarchy enforced by Chun-Li.
The dude makes me throw up already, simply from the sight of him. If there was a thread of the grossest character, I'd vote for him. That shit is beyond disgusting.

I'm married to a woman. Are you disgusted by men? Before you answer, Broly is your avatar.
Well then, since your not gay, the reason why he is so disgusting is because the sight of a man completely naked before you in a thong is incredibly uncomfortable. Especially if he has long hair & poses like a woman. Don't get me wrong, of course my avo is Broly. But Broly is not naked more then 50% & he's not like Racoome who acts/poses or even seems like a girly bitch. Lol, the red & blue guy, does however.

You have a BROLY avatar and you're gonna post this?
Broly doesn't look or even act gay as the other guys do. Broly doesn't get down in having the longest hair & wearing thongs & doing girly poses with one hand behind your back head, acting like you want cock. Broly acts like a blood thirsty fuckin berserker! whose pissed off all the time, belligerently wanting to kill everything. On top of that, he culturally dresses the way his kind does from an old time. He's not from a city like Kakarot, so he doesn't dress like he's from a modern time. That gay guy who I wasn't sure is a dude (Might as well not be one), looks like he likes getting naked with long hair. He should be Racoome's boyfriend cause that shits gross. I'm guessing he's also the same gay way. Shit's disgusting & uncomfortable.

You also might have not got what Yoshi said. He meant gay as in happy, not gay as in wanting to fuck other men & making yourself look more like a bitch & even act like one.

i knew this thread was gonna be a train wreck. but on the real though. that SF3 dude is nasty for me to look at as well, but then again i've never found super-overly-buff people to be easy on the eyes; male or female. It just doesn't appeal to me. but that's my own taste. but the only issue i have with the majority of males in the FGC is the way they act around females that play games. it's borderline pathetic. and it's also annoying because they put on the blatant facade and try to act cool with the female even if she's bad at the game but a minute before she entered the lobby the dude was cussing out the other guy for being bad at the game. i'm just sitting there like, "Dafuq? are you serious?" and i hate it even more when females try acting all cute and seductive to guys online and the guys are actually falling for it.

yall type of people are giving us a bad name dammit!

You also might have not got what Yoshi said. He meant gay as in happy, not gay as in wanting to fuck other men & making yourself look more like a bitch & even act like one.
I am quite familiar with the english language. I know the word has more than one interpretation. As a (real) man of the fighting game community...I'll tell you that any and all views that you have on the matter of lifestyles are invalid because my life is an anti-thesis. I can't speak for everyone but I know that I'm no different from you.

Back