Men of the Fighting Game Community

I'm guessing your saying that the shit I've said yesterday in this thread or earlier is stupid? If so, I'm not even going to ask you how was any of it stupid, cause I'm not sure if I care enough. Your definition of stupid either contains low tolerance or low logic. Just know that you could work on that.

DEX, just ignore MightyOmega, he can't hold a proper debate, he'll just nitpick little things you said, emphasize on them, and ignore the rest of what you said...

DEX you are in the right to feel however you want about whoever, and I understand what you mean, family love, affectionate love, sexual love, and friendship love.. I understand all are different. Don't feel like you need to defend yourself in this topic, you've made good points and established your point of view.

From here all people will do is pretend they read your posts and say negative things... It's not worth it. =P You should spend more time Bezerking then debating... let your blades instead!!!!!!!

RIP thread.
ZgoUUW4.gif

GG guys.

You missed the whole base line point... WOOOOOSH~~

DEX said if he sees 'another' almost-naked man, he thinks "ewww..." to which the hailstorm of gay supporters rallied in because apparently DEX saying he finds a half naked blue man unappealing sexually is worthy of arguing over...

This is the whole point. It never was about finding a random half naked man sexually appealing in the first place. He dropped the G-bomb. Onyxx responded with a observation that is surprizingly accurate a lot of the time. Which result in DEX making sure that random people on a online-forum know that he's 1000% straight.
I'm sorry but either he's not yet mature enough to feel comfortable about sex in general or he's in denial.
And he shouldn't watch the movie Borat. Green Mankini is more awkward than a thong can ever be.

You can't colour Algol can you? Making him look like Gill would be funny. Especially because everytime I win I'm allowed to say: L'Oreal, Cause he's worth it. >.<

Back on topic though.

Stop the female oppression! Don't let those 1 or 2 female games ruin the tournaments. Let them host there own tournaments! >.< *Sarcasm*

I wish Soul Calibur had built in custom colors instead of letting players choose the colors themselves. Give the player the option to make their own customs and 99% of the time it's either all black or awful, over-saturated, repulsive color-schemes.

Also, I wish the word "manly" was abolished from the English language.

DEX actually plays Soulcalibur?
Yeah...
Probably not. Algol probably makes the game too gay for him.
No...
DEX making sure that random people on a online-forum know that he's 1000% straight.
Because ppl said I have Broly as my avo & thought I was into him in a gay way.

Why are some of you acting like this thread is destroyed? It's been on track this whole time.

Back