[Montreal, Quebec, Canada] Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticBoudha

[10] Knight
well im from montreal in quebec canada and as far as i know the only person here besides me who is near me is Zero so if anyone is near montreal please post here if you want some good competition cause i am so looking for some.

Im interested in organizing meet ups just about every week and playing online on my ps3

MOntreal QC, Canada soul finder

hi, i'm in montreal. i'll add you next time i'm on.

NICe at least theres one more :D Come on people from montreal i need to play good people so i can get better :D

Isn't the gathering thread should belong to the forum of "The Rest of the Americas"? Montreal isn't part of United States.

Isn't the gathering thread should belong to the forum of "The Rest of the Americas"? Montreal isn't part of United States.
You sir are correct, and have won the grand prize of . . . winning the grand prize.

Well sorry bout that:S I just tought that since about no one was watching this section, putting it in united state atlantic would gather more people so we can get a little community going.

Anyways im really interested in playing people and organizing some gatherings, maybe little tournaments. if some of you guys from or near montreal are interested, let me know.

I live in Ottawa and I have no scene here, so if you guys ever hold a gathering hit me up. I can also host at my place if you're short on space.

I definitely don't mind busing to Montreal since it's such a great city anyway.

Montreal's SC community look small to do a gathering. Zero just plays online for the time being.

[Montreal, Quebec, Canada] soul finder

Well i can have a couple of friends here maybe 4 or 5. Which makes 5 or 6 people with me. So Counting Boring Ryu and Zero that makes 6 or 7 not that bad. Theres also LKV or Leiben and maybe some other guy i know from the net. Eventually ill be sure to make a little gathering of maybe 10 person or something like that.

A friend and I are in Quebec, but we only play online.

On the xbox forums we asked if anyone from Quebec wanted to play, there wasn't any reply... Yeah, it seems that nobody in Quebec knows about SCIV.

hey salut! moi jveut ben jouer avec vous! mon PSN c : Havirocs, donne moi des nouvelles sur cte topic

I'm going to be visiting Montreal soon. I have family there, and I'll either be in town for a long weekend or a set of weekdays. If anyone's up for some offline play (preferably 360 so's I can use my stick, but PS3 is fine) I'd go anywhere I can get to via the Metro.

Anyways, let me know if any of you want to play and I'll let you know when I'll be in town.

Im from Montreal PSN: Naik2 if anyone is interested in a friendly match

Anyone still reads this topic?

I'm thinking of hosting at my place eventually. Maybe do a small eastern canada tournament, something fun, idk. I know I live in Ottawa but whatever, we need to get some shit going some time.

I've recently realized that the SoulCalibur.ca forums seems more like a Toronto website than a Canada website. That wasn't the intention of it when we created it. So I've added regions to it so that certain cities have their own sections.

I'm not saying that you guys should stop posting here and go there, but just keep an eye out for those sections, incase any new players find that place before they find this one. =)

Here's the link to Montreal: http://soulcalibur.ca/forums/viewforum.php?f=71

Hey !
I'm from Montreal 2 and am looking for sc4 players.
anyway here s my msn : brunopicard7@hotmail.com and my psn id : hazu972
feel free to add me so we can fight online or gather offline.

Hi Soul Calibur players ^^ !
I am living Montréal and I am a big fan of Soul Calibur since the first game Soul Blade. So anyway, I am looking to practice with some good people, offline or online, doesn't matter to me ! I don't care playing on PS3 or 360, but I only have a 360 for online play, so add me anytime to get some matches : NaizakiNomac

If you want to talk to me, add me on msn: blackeagleshadow@hotmail.com

I hope the Montréal Soul Calibur community is not that small ^^

Anyone still playing SC4 in Mtl? If so please add me, my psn is Ren_27, i'm just an average player not a ranking addict. Looking for friendly matches, cuz i suck online, my timing is way off, offline is a differnet story tho hehe. I'm usually free at night 7pm onward.

I'm bored, need to kill sumtime before tk6br.

[Montreal, Quebec, Canada] Gatherings

Hi everyone
looks like the other montreal thread is dead so i open a new.
we're actually 3-4 players in Montreal trying to gather when we can and play offline.
If more players were to show up we could do more gatherings and why not make some little tourneys.
(we're talking french but we can talk english as well, sorry if mine is bad btw :p).
Here's my msn/mail : brunopicard7@hotmail.com
contact me if you want to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back