[Montreal, Quebec, Canada] Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Montreal, QC] Thursday Jan 21st at Netchamp

I have been able to find some people at my job, I'll get their e-mail and send them to you ! As for now, two person, perhaps more !!!

What day would be better for you guys? Wed, Thu or Fri?

On alternate Wednesdays there's a Blazblue and Smash crowd there. So if we go on those days, we won't feel so... alone.

Wednesday would be a good idea since there are already some people, so they could alternate between the game if they want ! On the other side, I really don't want this on a Friday ! Friday is for other things then gathering and playing Soul :P

OK I'm gonna say YES, so I'll be there at 6PM. If no one else shows I'll just watch the Smash tournament.

I'll be there ^^ perhaps not sure it will be exactly at 6 though !

[Montreal, QC] Wednesday Weeklies

Wednesdays seem to be good for a lot of people, and on those days there is always either a Smash or Blazblue gathering at NCBA. So if either side is short on people they can join each other's games. Weeklies or bi-weeklies sound good?

Either way, I'm in ^^ Let's build up this soul calibur community in Montréal !

I'll bring my laptop next time to note name, gamername and e-mail of everyone ! At the same time, I'll check what would be needed to record video and maybe try a set-up for a mini-tournament !

Excellent. A couple of Blazblue guys are interested in the game. kirbster said that he'd bring some of his friends, but not this week.

What we need are players. Maybe we can try craigslist for publicity; or a "free SC4" day like the Tekken guys did. It would cost 60$ for 4 hours (5 stations at 3$ per hour), if we can raise those kind of funds.

I think they were able to get a special price for the Tekken day. Otherwise, I'll be passing by tonight but I won't stay that late, since I need to go at the grocery store haha, sounds lame but I need to XD

Alright, tonight was fun. Too bad you couldn't make it. We had a lot of people from Smash coming to play, and we had a big TV broadcasting the match, so people were sitting around watching when it's not their turn.

I was there, but too early, between 18h and 18h30... Since I had a long day, I preferred to go back home and rest (there was a lot of people, but no soul calibur in sight). Anyway, I'll be more prepared next time ! That's sad that I missed many matches and people actually playing haha.

I'll show up as usual tomorrow with my friend. 6PM. I'll be there a bit earlier to see if I can claim that station with the big audience TV for us. Last week we had a lot of Smash Bros. guys coming over to watch and play; hopefully this week also.

Quick message ! I'll be going to the Toronto Soul Calibur 4 tournament on the 27 February ! The bus tickets are really cheap with MegaBus, 38$ for the round trip ! Well, you have to take the specific time bus, but it is a good opportunity ! Otherwise, next Wednesday, I'll be there !

Reminder to everyone that there's a gathering tomorrow. 6PM as always. Bring friends!

I'll be there next Wednesday!

Although I would definitely prefer if we could do this at my place. That way, we'd always have a big TV and we could smoke/drink without having to go outside. I live next to metro Mont-Royal. Tell me if you guys are interested, otherwise I will join you at Netchamp.

Edit: I only own a PS3.

As for now, I think we are gonna keep this at Net Champ, since we are not that many players and we could actually play some Smash, Blazblue or SF4 since some others peoples are playing at the same time. Sometimes, some players from theses games are actually trying SC4 when we are playing which is always good to get some new peoples to play ^^ I know that sucks for smoking and drinking but that's a small sacrifice to build up a Soul Calibur community in Montréal. I hope to see you there this week !

But I'll make sure to remember your proposition, might be a good idea eventually ^^

As as side note, I have send an e-mail to some other peoples that might show up next week, make sure to welcome them since I won't be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back