[Montreal, Quebec, Canada] Revival

Discussion in 'The Rest of Americas' started by MysticBoudha, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enrique

Enrique [02] Apprentice

4/5 just one more person and we will create a new thread.
  2. Dragonfall

Dragonfall [10] Knight

OK I've been playing some Oni, and he's pretty fucking sweet. Kara super is so good.
  3. Da_Kicks_87

Da_Kicks_87 [01] Neophyte

Hello SC MTL! I'm Mike. I'll be playing SCV when it released, and im interested in face to face competition. Im a PS3 user who plays on stick. It seems most of you are 360 users?
    TerminatorCortez and Enrique like this.
  4. Enrique

Enrique [02] Apprentice

it going to be a long week... Well atleast im doing something this week-end.

Welcome To the Montreal SCV Community Thread Mike, Enjoy your stay.
    You can write your main chararacter in This Thread And Cortez will update the post:
    http://8wayrun.com/threads/montreal-scv-player-character-roster.9885/#post-379573
  5. SeraveeEkkaia

SeraveeEkkaia [04] Fighter

Hey dude, welcome. If you play on a stick you should be good. We usually play in 360 but at least DragonFall (and now me) will be bringing sticks to the meet ups.

Today I have this odd hangover sensation... I missed a meeting, I missed the SCV launch party stream... I just hope I didn't forget to feed the dog. I just remembered about the stream because the guys at Kotaku posted one custom stick that makes the Hori one look like crap.

[​IMG]

I think I'm gonna skip Foonzo today, not much of a SSFIV enthusiast. My FG lineup so far is looking like SCV, UMvC3 and Skullgirls.
  6. TerminatorCortez

TerminatorCortez [10] Knight

im gonna skip it too but we are meeting for sure next week and the week after that lets organize a tournament .
  7. TerminatorCortez

Dragonfall how should i get into street fighter.
  8. SeraveeEkkaia

SeraveeEkkaia [04] Fighter

Do we have a new thread now? Reincarnation is good... go for it.
  9. Dragonfall

Dragonfall [10] Knight

Best way is to go to Foonzo and play those guys, they're the best of Montreal. Phoun, one of the guys who owns the place, has a godlike Zangief and universal knowledge of the game.

Other than that I guess pick a character, learn her anti air and bnb combos then take her online. SF4 has the best netcode of any fighting game I've played. Hopefully SC5's is even better.
  10. TerminatorCortez

do i need a stick ?
  11. Enrique

Enrique [02] Apprentice

For?
  12. Dragonfall

Dragonfall [10] Knight

Some people manage to play with pads. The game's made for a stick though.
    • Administrator
    • Premium Supporter

SCPartisan It's me, Jay Owen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.