[Montreal, Quebec, Canada] Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya since we meet on the same nights as BB guys, reckon they're the best people to learn the game from. They imported Extend for hundreds of dollars. Hardcore.

As for me Thursday is impossible at 4. I live in the south shore so everybody i know from here too cant make it that early. I'm more likely to come later and stay later also. But anyways once the game is out more people will come for sure so ill see with everyone then. As far as im concerned im gonna play as much as i can anyways

I agree with you guys, first day versus match ? It's gonna be pretty bad since no one know the game... Either way, my schedule prevent me from going into any gathering in the week days. So when SC5 is out, I'm like off of this world for a couple of days XD

why not have a tournament the following thursday. Everyone is going to have a full week to practice. And after the tournament, we can officially share a drink for the revival of the montreal scene. We should also make a new thread for Soul Calibur 5 ( a new start)

well welcome to the community :D I'm also new so far, we have gatherings on thursdays and sundays. We might have a tournament in 2-3weeks.

If I could come to Montreal, I would like to come play with you guys but I currently can't go to montreal since I don't have a car nor a driver's license.

As for me Thursday is impossible at 4. I live in the south shore so everybody i know from here too cant make it that early. I'm more likely to come later and stay later also. But anyways once the game is out more people will come for sure so ill see with everyone then. As far as im concerned im gonna play as much as i can anyways
MysticBoudha, did you created the thread that tell each Montreal player's main?

Can you make it a general fighting game character roster thread? Have the games across, and the names down.

Hang on while I figure out how to make tables.

Im here to level up my game and be the best Online Canadian player. (Getting top 1 in the leaderboard)

Not possible to make table. Forget the other games then. Although I don't think I'll be dropping SF4 to play SC5 exclusively. I wanted to learn BB too.

Nah what i meant was that in here ill try to talk about SC V since its the MTL thread for SC. Still the chances are we won't play a lot of other games together Dragonfall :D I play about all fighting games except 2 which are SSF IV and BB. :D Right now i'm all about UMVC3, SC V, VF5 FS in june and KOF XIII :D If only we got a new GG which is the reason i hate BB :D

No worries i already posted on the announce made by Brian. My real name is Jean Massue. I'm the one posting all the SC V info there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back