This is such a cool theme. Here's my entry:

Lena

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png

If it's not too late, here's "Botched Android"
ibuACS2DIIxtNQ.png

iHPzRn7xBanG0.png

The customer changed their mind, so she was thrown in the trash mid-production. She crawled out of the dumpster and has been evading the "Scrappers" ever since.

I will vote for myself and for xbox users everywhere who can't take screenshots.
If you're trying to get some sympathy votes by QQ'ing about your lack of photo skills, it's probably not gonna work. You do have some good ideas on your CaS though, so stop bitching and get creating.

My vote goes to @AustinTheGuy's monocled assassin. Great use of the patch stickers to extend the pants to the chest and augment the asymmetry. Love that retro generic biker look. Close second goes to @HolyCarp's Lena. The flashy colors, visor, and wings scream cyberpunk. Good shit.

Uhmmmm well.....
That wasn't really supposed to be an extension of his pants...
It was supposed to be his skin falling off and exposing his metallic plated body like on his arm and his brothers head and back....
I suppose I should have made the pants a different color looking at it now, or use the zipper sticker instead of the star for the metal...
Oh well
Oh, well shit. You could try emphasizing this by swapping out the black star sticker for the zipper sticker or ugly sun face sticker (more bump-mapping, like twisted cords). Still looks awesome though.

Haha, every time I get tagged in here I see the notification and think "yay, someone voted for me!" only to find I'm being tagged as runner up :P

But yeah, I agree with these people anyway, as @AustinTheGuy also gets my vote for the first of his three assassins.

I'd by very tempted to vote for Onyyx's creation if the bottom half looked as cool as the top half. I wish there were more decent boots in CaS mode. And Ramus' design was cool, but I'm really not a fan of the colour scheme.

Voting is now over, and @AustinTheGuy takes first place! Congratulations to everybody for another excellent round!

P.S. ~ @AustinTheGuy will decide the topic for the next contest, but if you're having trouble coming up with something, just talk to me.

P.P.S. ~ I couldn't tally up the exact number of votes this time since people voted by artist rather than characters, so it'll be super helpful if we voted for specific creations next time. This will help if we have a particularly tight race.

Ha! Easy for you to say. No one ever looks at my stuff... but thanks anyway :)
Hey there! You must be new here in the CaS section. This thread is the contest thread, where people make characters with a specific theme and compete for the privilege of choosing what the next theme will be.

Everyone is encouraged to make a new thread to show off their creations and share what their style is all about, as well as asking for feedback in the CaS review thread. And if you're feeling adventurous, you can enter the next contest on this very thread when Austin picks a new theme tomorrow. Have fun!

PS: Your Ivy is pretty solid! The only thing I would change is adding secondary colors to make the white stand out more. Perhaps making the hair a pastel blue and adding some gold accents here and there?

Hey there! You must be new here in the CaS section. This thread is the contest thread, where people make characters with a specific theme and compete for the privilege of choosing what the next theme will be.

Everyone is encouraged to make a new thread to show off their creations and share what their style is all about, as well as asking for feedback in the CaS review thread. And if you're feeling adventurous, you can enter the next contest on this very thread when Austin picks a new theme tomorrow. Have fun!

PS: Your Ivy is pretty solid! The only thing I would change is adding secondary colors to make the white stand out more. Perhaps making the hair a pastel blue and adding some gold accents here and there?

Thank you so much for the welcome :) I'll see what I can do.

Back