Most Esteemed One-Shot Contest Thread.

Really not used to making male CaS, but may as well give it a shot.
No luchador mask. No championship belt. No problem. Here's
EL LEÓN ROJO
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png.jpg

Notes: Since the lion belt was an absolute must, I matched its pattern with the bandage armlets for an ancient Aztecan Luchador look. Two pairs of snake horns (one for eye holes and one for trimming around mouth) + eye protector on head. Honestly, the cape should probably be completely plain for authenticity, but people get yelled at for keeping things simple, so I randomly slapped on pattern + star + wreath + two blackened zeros. At least the logo adds some color variety.

Last edited:
Excellent luchador bruce, that face mask build is ingenuous...hey, looking for a sparring partner maybe ?
This was done a long time ago (request from my son), Devil Jin style for a fiery superhero luchador with a weaponized fist (hard to see i admit)
No other pics sadly, but tennis shoes with matching color scheme and some crazy vil stickerwork on the cape.

c9whpbscmhhe3sp20.jpg

c9whpsu1sh7nkj3ko.jpg

Excellent luchador bruce, that face mask build is ingenuous...hey, looking for a sparring partner maybe ?
This was done a long time ago (request from my son), Devil Jin style for a fiery superhero luchador with a weaponized fist (hard to see i admit)
No other pics sadly, but tennis shoes with matching color scheme and some crazy vil stickerwork on the cape.

c9whpbscmhhe3sp20.jpg

c9whpsu1sh7nkj3ko.jpg
As of now, we ARE sparring, my friend. But damn, our designs are super similar! Good thing the only equipment we actually share is the epic cape. What's this mechanized fist you speak of? I still really like the overall design. A much more classic and minimalistic look. Mine's more gaudy and modern. I think I'm getting the hang of making warrior CaS. The cool thing is you don't have to bother making it slim-fit or elegant, so a lot of equipment choices open up. Those boots and cape on my León Rojo, for example, I would never put on a female CaS.

Already awesome creations, am I allowed to post more than one creation?
Wow, you have multiple? A CaS contest is about churning out as many ideas as you can, after all. For this reason, we didn't have any limits in the past couple contests, but Le_Bello may wish to do things differently.

Fun idea for a contest.

Here's mine (and apologies to any Spanish speakers for my butchery of the language):
Bufón del Hierro ( the Iron Jester) and el Muerte
LuchadoresDos.png

El Muerte began with this idea to do a luchadore with a cheesy skull mask/skeleton costume, bit since this is CAS, I thought an even better idea if he was an actual skeleton in a cheesy skull and skeleton costume, kinda like Spinal from KI but "in disguise"

Oh God, I just realized the deadline for this contest ended on the 20th. My vote goes to @Quinion's Iron Jester. Very unusual theme and coherent design. And really fun too. With the asymmetry and those crazy patterns. My 2nd choice would be @AustinTheGuy's Vampire Hunter. Red, white, and green for the Mexican flag. Also an intriguing torso build with the horns and shell. His Phoenix Girl's an promising concept. I think it could look great with some adjustment, but it's not quite there yet. @FreeMeal's Cobra's a strong design, but he's a bit too clothed for a luchadore.

Excellent entries from everyone as usual. I'm torn between @FreeMeal's Cobra and @brucege's Leon... Brucege's is probably the best looking luchador I've ever seen in CaS. Simple, straight to the point, and excellent color choices. On the other hand, FreeMeal's Cobra has that 80's anime vibe that is so difficult to recreate in CaS, even if he took some liberties from the theme of the contest.

Know what? On that merit alone, FreeMeal's Cobra gets my vote.

Shoutouts to @Quinion and @AustinTheGuy though, very creative designs from them as well.

Submission deadline: Sunday, July 27.
Voting deadline: Tuesday, July 29

Cyberpunk's one of the most difficult genres of SCV CaS, so restrictions are very loose. You can go high-tech casual as shown above or full-on robot if that's what floats your boat. Halos are probably your best bet for making shit glow, but there are a couple alternatives, so feel free to dig around the forums using that search bar!

Last edited:
My first entry, is mostly a test, I am not very familiar, so here is my first try.

Claudia Dum:
soulcalibur-_32-png.40741

soulcalibur-_33-png.40742

soulcalibur-_34-png.40743

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_32.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_32.png
    751.9 KB · Views: 679
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_33.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_33.png
    755.1 KB · Views: 639
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_34.png