[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

The following weekend would be Fanime right? Man I haven't been there since 2003

I'll try to be there this Sat if you guys are sessioning. I'm sure Krayzie and Hajime want practice for Devestation so I'm down to play a lot.

[youtube=Cass 1A madness!]e0vfcSTkbn8[/youtube]

Saturday sounds great then. Since it's Manta's birthday he should make a guest appearance at my place before he heads out to do whatever he does, possibly let us come with him if that's at all possible. Perhaps we can catch more stuff on camera.

[youtube=Cass 1A madness!]e0vfcSTkbn8[/youtube]

Saturday sounds great then. Since it's Manta's birthday he should make a guest appearance at my place before he heads out to do whatever he does, possibly let us come with him if that's at all possible. Perhaps we can catch more stuff on camera.
Finally! The vid is up, lol. Funny stuff. :)

ShenRei: Fanime begins on May 28 this year, so that would be the the second weekend after this one.

Finally! The vid is up, lol. Funny stuff. :)

ShenRei: Fanime begins on May 28 this year, so that would be the the second weekend after this one.

LOL. The whole set was too funny. I got away with 4BB:A spam for at least the first five sets before Josh started ducking :). Surprised I got away without blocking for so long. 1A is free on me though, it is my weakness :(.

Bring your stick next time!

Oh yeah....at least one of you niggas needs to bring a PS3 + game. Everybody wants to play but no one wants to bring systems to play on. If you guys are cool with playing on xbox then we only need one more PS3 to have 3 setups. But if we want all PS3 then 2 people will need to bring a system + game. And controllers, cuz mine are fucked up.

Was gonna be there but most likely won't. Got a sorta painful sty on my left eye that's keeping it mostly shut :/

Back