[Oct 25, 2014] Edge Master Series Major 2014 (London)

So what would be a good time for showing up tomorrow? Despite the distance, I can still probably make it for around noon. I'll be bringing my own copy of the game as well, thanks to a reminder from Joel, so casuals can start fairly early if I can set that up.

I'll try and be down for noon aswell if I can catch up with HolyCarp and Andyroo at London Euston....also this is probs last minute...but I find myself without a partner for 2 vs 2... @Adam Ayonmike what'dya say?

Oh, if anyone has a spare WIRED xbox controller they can bring that'd be awesome. I have one but the converter doesn't recognise it :/

If not, I'll keep my fingers crossed that the venue has xbox pads that are compatible.

Oh, if anyone has a spare WIRED xbox controller they can bring that'd be awesome. I have one but the converter doesn't recognise it :/

If not, I'll keep my fingers crossed that the venue has xbox pads that are compatible.
shit yh that's gon' be a problem D:

Doors open at 12pm. Registration finishes at 12.45pm.Tournament starts at 1pm. Can play casuals as soon as the doors open.

Doors open at 12pm. Registration finishes at 12.45pm.Tournament starts at 1pm. Can play casuals as soon as the doors open.
fantastic, that gives me a chance to setup and hopefully get some casuals in

Also good luck to everyone today

Back