Patroklos Pre-Release Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new characters name is taken from the story of Troy, he is the cousin of Achilles who is killed by Hector when he leads the Myrmidons into battle, impersonating Achilles by wearing his armour.

I believe it is pronounced pah-tri-clus

ring is right. they may have been cousins in the movie, but they were lovers in the illiad.

ring is right. they may have been cousins in the movie, but they were lovers in the illiad.

lol, call it what you like it's still mythology... I'm not going entirely off the film anyway, I just happened to catch it recently... I read, though I'll admit I've never read the Iliad in it's entirety and it's been a while since I studied mythology properly.

Was always more of a fan of Odysseus anyway

if you ask me Patroclus looks gay and retarded, why not a fierce motherfucker with a demon dark sword (not nightmare) and all buffed up (like Broly) by the way I just found it's true in Greek mythology, Patroclus was in reallity gay lol he fucked in the ass with Achilles or something like that lol SC5 is losing it =/
it's not all about "super buff-evil-dark-deathkill-roar-destroy".. you can have lightweight-elegant-lightly colored-destroy too <.<.. he almost looks posh, or like he's some kind of royalty. or at least that what his smug-ass face lets on. at any rate, i'd like to point out that i was the only one in the announcement thread that mentioned that the sword above the book could have been the new characters. at that point i said it could be Lucius'. but this is close enough. I'M CLAIMING MY GLORY GTFO.. on a serious note though i'll definitely give this guy a try, was never too big on Cass/Sophi but it's worth a shot.. watch your backs guys, apparently he has a history of gettin people from behind.. jus sayin

Well of course they'll start off revealing a new character, using a name people *cough* can easily identify.

I think all the characters pronounced too old *cough* rock *cough* will come back and prove you all wrong, old mitsurugi ftw, if old snake can hold his own in an entire game...

nahh you don't know, it's all about nightmare, watch I bet the story of this new SC will be about that gay dude that was just released seeking a much more powerful and sicker version of Nightmare to destroy him and make his whore mother Sophitia proud and fuck aunt Cassandra as a reward

haha very funny Ring!! it would be nice to have a gay character in the series, we are so marginated... even in videogames ¬¬

if you ask me Patroclus looks gay and retarded, why not a fierce motherfucker with a demon dark sword (not nightmare) and all buffed up (like Broly) by the way I just found it's true in Greek mythology, Patroclus was in reallity gay lol he fucked in the ass with Achilles or something like that lol SC5 is losing it =/
I'm glad you aren't in charge

i'm pretty sure a good half of everybody in ancient greece was gay. then again i'm pretty sure that statistic stands to this day.

here's hoping that they keep Patroclus "true" to his roots!

And you sound like a 12-year-old on Xbox Live.

anybody wondering what his 236B is going to look like ? Sword or shield attack ?

All joking aside I highly doubt Namco would actually announce a character as being Gay.

236A: Shield
236B: Sword

^_^

Bright colored officers uniform, I can dig it. Also very curious to see how his fighting style differs from the sisters. I like the whole time jump thing a lot, its a pretty big deal for a fighting game since you have to maintain a roster somehow. I mean now everyone - apart from Patty here - are at least in their mid 30's. Gonna be very exciting to see how they dealt with that. Senior Calibur 5 etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back