Petition for SoulCalibur III HD Online on PS3 and Xbox 360 release

It's not necessarily about being competitive or balance, it's about raising more money for SC6. But yes, if they do decide to do this, then I will enjoy it.

I completely agree, it's a much better way to help fund for SC6 than say Unbreakable Soul. There's already a lot you can do in SC3 and it's hardly lacking modes unlike SC4+5.

The thing is at that time not every one owns a copy of SC3. SC3 was only for PS2 leaving out the SC fans of Xbox and Nintendo.

The arcade edition was petitioned by Japanese players and thus it so happened, not every country has SC3 AE so even fewer ppl like myself are lucky to play the arcade, but then there's version C of AE the latest edition and it seems Japan and a few asian countries are lucky to have the latest version while the rest don't have any arcade edition and those that do are stuck with the previous version.

I'll gladly support the petition mainly because many of us never tried version C of the arcade edition I want to feel how well the system has improved on the latest version.

If they do decide to do this and go for the standard SC3 (the PS2 version), I hope they fix those bugs and glitches. I also hope that they actually balance the game too.

^Wait.... what? They already fixed this with Arcade Edition Version C. They can keep whatever content they have for the console version; no need to step back to console version and re-balance from there.

Last edited:
They better do it for the PS4 as a digital release. I don't care if they have to polish the graphics some more, just make it like they would do it in the PS3/360 version. Unlike SCII(the HD version made me realize the game itself ain't all that), I'd play SCIII for eternity, whether if it's a glitchfest or not.

I remember this game being one of my last PS2 games before I bought a PS3 in 2008, and now just traded my PS3 for the PS4 last month.

I'd rather wait to see if they are going to do a Soul Calibur VI but I will say, I wholeheartedly welcome an online HD edition of Soul Calibur 3. I don't care if it was a glitch party, it was still fun and had lots to do. It's the last Soul Calibur game I was hooked on for more than year. No other Soul Calibur game did that other than 2.

Does anyone still have acces or knowledge about all the balance-changes made from SCIII console to the arcade version? I know Asta was nerfed(66B submid range for example) and Zas too(2A being bad).

To me its most important if they get the most balanced and updated version; as much as I enjoy shooting certain characters in the face w/Cervy's 8A+K its time to let glitches like this go.

As I've stated earlier and I agree with Malice, if they base it on any console version NTSC, PAL, JPN, I'm not buying it. If they base on Arcade Edition and its not version C, I get a little iffy, but may buy it.

I'm pretty sure they can append the contents of console version with the arcade edition's plus HD's version.

Last edited:
Give me SC3AE HD on PS4, original voices avaible (because fuck being forced play english like SC2HD)

I will pay good money for that

So just an update of what we want for SC3:
  • SC3 based on arcade edition version C for balance and glitch fixes.
  • Contents of SC3 console updated and appended with contents of AE and HD including online.
  • Fix on data corruption.
  • Downloadable for Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, PS4.
What about Wii, Wii U, PSVita, 3Ds, PC?

Last edited:
Back