[Philadelphia, PA] 1-800-GET-THAT-CHICKEN

So I'm driving to MLG next weekend... its a 11 hour drive. Anyone wanna come with me and share in the driving?

Also, I'm looking to crash on someone's hotel room floor. Any space available?

I'm an aspiring player who still lives 1 simple commute from Philadelphia. Where do people play these days, assuming it's actually in Philadelphia?

Sporko has a session coming up on Saturday and I have one next monday. He's in Bensalem(25 minutes from philly) and I live in sharon hill(10 minutes from philly)

I come from New Jersey to commute to Philadelphia, but the only way I can seem to get near Bensalem is the Trenton Regional Rail which stops at Eddington Station. If anyone wants to help me out with actually getting there and back, give me a PM to get this handled for tomorrow. Alternatively, PM me a phone number I can contact tomorrow morning.

Also if anyone actually plays in the city of Philadelphia, let me know.

Has anyone heard anything about tonight yet?

EDIT: 8:30 pm tonight, folks. And we're running it back in Powergrid from Thursday's game.

just want to let everyone know that the first session of the month is cancelled. the session on the 23rd is still on. And don't forget to support the Grand Master Monthly on the 21st guys. I want SC5 to have a good showing.

Hubbs - I didn't forget about it, but that weekend won't be good for me, so I won't be able to make it. If there's one in May and I find someone to go with I should be able to make that one instead.

Actually we haven't had a Saturday practice in some time for one reason or another. Probably start to see things pick back up in the next week or two though.

[Apr 26, 2012] Local Battles - Salty Battles Weekly (Fort Lee, NJ)
http://8wayrun.com/threads/apr-26-2012-local-battles-salty-battles-weekly-fort-lee-nj.13013/

If you guys want to continue having weeklies for Soulcalibur, this is probably the LAST CANCE we have for consistent weeklies, so you guys better show up! I know for a fact a lot of you people are available on Thursday nights, since you all head to Sporko's... head to Local Battles instead and show your support for Soulcalibur!

Back