PSN-Player match rooms to stay out of (mostly)

that's just the beginning of it...she's the alt of Miss__Dolores, a scrub who not have access to a console or a joypad.

to sum it all up...you fight her, you win...no matter what you do she'll deem your actions as nothing more than spam...she'll make a video about you stating that you're a spammer and then sends hatemail which contains kids, homophobia, and lot of retardism
It'll be a cold day and back as always for each and every ragequitters...

Last edited:
Jerongordon

total scrub, always lags (claims it doesnt) gets mad and message spams telling you how horrible of a person you are lol. I think this kids just looking for an excuse to try to make ppl feel shitty. really sad

tyronnagreen too lol claimed and was convinced i was zemzemserem (or how the fuck u spell it) an RQ on me before spamming me with shit threateining to hack my system, router and erase all my data

this community has gone so downhill...beatin down scrubs isnt even fun anymore :c

my sympathies :c

PS: raw soul showed up in my room the other day. im not ignorant of all the BS that he is, but I thought itd be fun to play him. 3-0'd him and got some delicious hate for it

I feel accomplished

following in dark wraiths footsteps :D

I deleted the other message sadly, but this was the followup :3

gotta love these kids that are angry at the world.

now im off to file some abuse claims to get this scum off the interwebz :V

Edit: Posts merged
Hello. I am new here but that jerongordon is a friend of mine and he is an ok player. He has a nice leixia but his connection is shit because he lives in Japan. He is not a spam rage quitter like raw soul or flalesssithlord

Hello. I am new here but that jerongordon is a friend of mine and he is an ok player. He has a nice leixia but his connection is shit because he lives in Japan. He is not a spam rage quitter like raw soul or flalesssithlord

Speaking of flawlesssithlord. I once found him and superman_0831 (another ragequitter) in a session swinging cocks with each other. In other words, they had mics and they were arguing with each other. I still have the video just didn't upload it yet. Ragequitters cock fighting XD

Speaking of flawlesssithlord. I once found him and superman_0831 (another ragequitter) in a session swinging cocks with each other. In other words, they had mics and they were arguing with each other. I still have the video just didn't upload it yet. Ragequitters cock fighting XD
this I gotta see! I know Flooredassacrublawd talks a lot of shit, and I mean a LOT of shit. So much so that it's like Silvomar level of retardism and just as contradictory as GuyInABlazer in Youtube comments.

there was one time where I made a room and I another player on 8WR joined, I forget his name, and he was actually pretty damn good, but anyway we both turned anyone who joined into our bitches. ScrubLawd happened to be one them, and he goes on to say that we both were just 1-stylers and how we were garbage: the twist? the Chappy used Edgemaster and several other characters, where as I myself used around 4-5...all Scrublawd used was his shitty Natsu and used more bombs than a member of IS lol...got even more salty as they were either blocked or jumped over

this I gotta see! I know Flooredassacrublawd talks a lot of shit, and I mean a LOT of shit. So much so that it's like Silvomar level of retardism and just as contradictory as GuyInABlazer in Youtube comments.

there was one time where I made a room and I another player on 8WR joined, I forget his name, and he was actually pretty damn good, but anyway we both turned anyone who joined into our bitches. ScrubLawd happened to be one them, and he goes on to say that we both were just 1-stylers and how we were garbage: the twist? the Chappy used Edgemaster and several other characters, where as I myself used around 4-5...all Scrublawd used was his shitty Natsu and used more bombs than a member of IS lol...got even more salty as they were either blocked or jumped over

What if I told you if ScrubLawd IS a member of ISIS? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'll upload the video sometime tonight. Will likely be at a later time. Unless I get lucky and find time to upload it before then. The argument is crazy!

flawlesssithlord is one of the buggest scrubs I've come across

I love beating him down and listening to the delicious rage

then he must be the most incompetent suicide bomber ever XD...but make no make no mistake, he definitely gets blown-up Kappa
flawlesssithlord is one of the buggest scrubs I've come across

I love beating him down and listening to the delicious rage

Anyway... here's that video I was talking about. It took longer than I hoped to get it done.

sakoritosagara

He made a "rank is irrelevant" player lobby but boots my A1 ass faster than you can say Bullshit, at least 7 times. got on my fresh alt account and beaten him 3-0, got called a data resetting scrub. he also sandbags amateurs or should I say....Newcomers. Not to mention he has highest stats. (92% as of now)

lel

sakoritosagara

He made a "rank is irrelevant" player lobby but boots my A1 ass faster than you can say Bullshit, at least 7 times. got on my fresh alt account and beaten him 3-0, got called a data resetting scrub. he also sandbags amateurs or should I say....Newcomers. Not to mention he has highest stats. (92% as of now)

lel
about as much irony and hypocrisy as Sith and GuyInABlazer combined...my heart cannot take this!

huey2134 and DARK3000-0

both made misleading lobbies (srs business) that boots the wrong/better players for no valid reason.
about huey2134, I got called a scrub before getting booted, and for DARK3000-0, I 3-0'd his cervy then got booted.

MURICA.

The last I'll say on flawlesssithlord is it's not the fact I lost to him a few times that grates me(because I did get victories on him too). How he is in general just makes me want pull my own hair out. Because smack talk is fine, but being petty and sensitive isn't. Thus even if I win or lose, I rather leave poor sports alone and move on. What good is a person who isn't up for trading wins or losses with another? If we do run into each other again I won't hesitate to fight him or chat. Just I'll know he's flaky and keep it in mind how to treat him.

DARK3000-0. My Yoshi basic pokes and defense messed up his gameplan. He got salty, but I really was hoping for runbacks with another. Oh well.

Back