PSN-Player match rooms to stay out of (mostly)

sooo some guy named skullCRUSHER456 is posing as signia.
skullCRUSHER456_zpsab0b0c49.png

Bro pls, sith plays a terrible ass natsu and a whiny child...he cannot go 2 secs without complaining about something...especially when faced with much better players
Well, I'm not a very good player and I admitted he is better, so I didn't know.

lol trust me...you probably haven't noticed but he tends to kick the better players out of his lobby...and when he loses he comes up with some sought of bullshit excuse usually along the lines of "being a pussy" "one styling" and much more...
As an example from my own experiences:
He entered my lobby one time and it he made it full...a friend wanted to join. So with sith literally being the weakest player in my lobby I booted him...he came back got on his mic and began spouting all kinds of dumb shit:
1) calling me a pussy because I spaced him out with NM,
2) one styling, because all I ever play play is NM
3) that I was afraid of competition

Now to directly counter those 3 statements:
1) NM is a ranged character so naturally I'm gonna play keep away...the match after I rushed him down hard
2) NM is my main character
3) he was literally the weakest player in the room and I perfected him twice

2nd encounter he says A rank players are boring...obviously they shit on him
And that I'm a one-styler, despite the fact all he plays is natsu and that this time round I was playing 4-5 different characters and that a my mate was playing edgemaster

So basically, get good beat him and you'll be soon to experiance the same treatment

For now, you're on his good side. The reason is: he likes that he can win against you. I won't shun you for what you think of him, but keep in mind the true competitor has to embrace both wins and losses. He doesn't even have that capacity. I'll treat him how people ought to be treated, but he doesn't have my respect as a player.

For now, you're on his good side. The reason is: he likes that he can win against you. I won't shun you for what you think of him, but keep in mind the true competitor has to embrace both wins and losses. He doesn't even have that capacity. I'll treat him how people ought to be treated, but he doesn't have my respect as a player.
Well, I've seen him kick some players before. And I, when I play most of the time don't care too much if I lose. I have around 30 percent win rate in player match, and I don't care, because I know I'm not a very good player. But I need to mention a player, I don't know if he is on this thread already, but I know there is a thread all about him alone. It's silvomar. He's surely the worst SC player ever.

I've seen a few players like that in global colosseo. one of them *can't remember his name* is just a whiner that keeps disconnecting from matches and has a win rate of 100% how did he/she got it I have no idea. The rest of the people os cool there mostly. but you find some people with crazy personal rules like no low attacks and such, but it's ok when they are the ones using them.

eeveegirl/zombielette/whatever other name she goes by
fireflowerbird
btrillest
shortchangedhero
Djlthe1
unbrokenchains
the_day_walker
Raw_soul_qcp

Flawlessithlord
Ladyvamp
superman (theres numbers after her name but i completely forgot what they are)
wildwildg
and any room with Dark_fraud_zer0 in.

Back