PSN-Player match rooms to stay out of (mostly)

honestly with some of these guys, you gotta be a little cautious with how you use Modded CaS.
most will generally accept SC4 Sieg, NM and inferno Cerv, but if they see any other kind of mod they lose their shit.
I myself don't mind them, as long as the characters aren't invisible

also lol how does one even go about acquiring a low ratio, I have a second account I play on from time to time...but I honestly find it hard to play bad enough to actually lose without making it look like I trolling

Same way icy smokes got his record.

Also, people only hate hex users because it is something they do not understand.

Can you imagine what would happen if someone decent used an invisible character?

Same way icy smokes got his record.

Also, people only hate hex users because it is something they do not understand.

Can you imagine what would happen if someone decent used an invisible character?
so hacking them?

Also have you heard of 'Algol'? on PSN

No I was thinking more along the lines of picking Yoshi and forcing defeat :D. I have not actually.
oh lol the suicide, I see I see, maybe running rooms with 1 round and 30 secs will speed things up.
Algol is actually a decent Algol and runs with invisible characters

ReapInColdBlood is so desperate for me to reply to his trolling xD...
I was in a room with 3 of his other friends and I was doing pretty good.
He kept trying to get me to reply with his 'umad?' 'tryhard'.
I kinda felt bad for him so I played patroklos to give some face and I almost won. He teabagged me too.

ReapInColdBlood is so desperate for me to reply to his trolling xD...
I was in a room with 3 of his other friends and I was doing pretty good.
He kept trying to get me to reply with his 'umad?' 'tryhard'.
I kinda felt bad for him so I played patroklos to give some face and I almost won. He teabagged me too.

You know whats even funnier? Apparently hes on 8wr.

I've played Algol on PSN, he's really good, although when he beat me on ranked, he messaged me saying that im not worthy of a fighter.. was like wtf?? xD

I play and befriend a lot of various people who's personalities may differ. I also don't get along with a lot of people who might be "cool" to others. It's how life works.

I play and befriend a lot of various people who's personalities may differ. I also don't get along with a lot of people who might be "cool" to others. It's how life works.
Thats fair enough, he probably respects you and you him, maybe. I just find it hard to get along with anyone who whines about every little thing.
Well I might as well ask, what is yout definition of `cool`?

EleosAmethyst
2014-09-20-114338.jpg

2014-09-20-114351.jpg

Back