Pyrrah's Personality

i don't fully agree. cassandra is pretty/cute in SC2. but she never went into the hot category like her sister because she didn't wear revealing outfits (until SC4 but even that wasn't a whole lot revealed; thighs, bosom, shoulders. that was it.) cassandra was overly dressed as well and was the most conservative girl in the series.

Who ever said hot = revealing outfits? Look at Hilde.

Also, Hilde = most conservative person in the game.

Get your facts straight man.

Who ever said hot = revealing outfits? Look at Hilde.

Also, Hilde = most conservative person in the game.

Get your facts straight man.
whoa. my bad. also, who's hot is more an opinion, not a fact. some people don't find Hilda attractive at all. I don't find her all that appealing but that's my opinion.

and second. i was counting all SC together. Hilda's been in two. Cassy in three. since SC4 Hilda became the most conservative girl in the game. but i still like Cassy better. but calm down. just opinions here with nit picky facts here and there.

whoa. my bad. also, who's hot is more an opinion, not a fact. some people don't find Hilda attractive at all. I don't find her all that appealing but that's my opinion.

and second. i was counting all SC together. Hilda's been in two. Cassy in three. since SC4 Hilda became the most conservative girl in the game. but i still like Cassy better. but calm down. just opinions here with nit picky facts here and there.

Fine, fine, I'll calm down. I didn't say Hilde was hot either, but I'll admit she is.

But yeah, it all depends in opinion. Lately, Cassie's been drifting towards hot (fiery persona, lack of any real lower body garments lol, butt bombs), so I'd say the Alexandra family has been "hot" since the start, which is the opposite of what Pyrrha.

FACT: These characters aren't real.
OPINION: Cassy had a horseface.
FACT: Fortunately, not all the muffin-topped easy convention cosplay Cassys did not.

i don't fully agree. cassandra is pretty/cute in SC2. but she never went into the hot category like her sister because she didn't wear revealing outfits (until SC4 but even that wasn't a whole lot revealed; thighs, bosom, shoulders. that was it.) cassandra was overly dressed as well and was the most conservative girl in the series.

I loved Cassandra just the way she was.

I loved Cassandra just the way she was.
don't get me wrong. i loved cassy the most in SC2.
FACT: These characters aren't real.
OPINION: Cassy had a horseface.
FACT: Fortunately, not all the muffin-topped easy convention cosplay Cassys did not.
i don't think cassy has a horseface. and a lot of people thought that cassandra was much more attractive than her sister in SC2 as well. sophie was less liked mainly because of her nose i think.
Fine, fine, I'll calm down. I didn't say Hilde was hot either, but I'll admit she is.

But yeah, it all depends in opinion. Lately, Cassie's been drifting towards hot (fiery persona, lack of any real lower body garments lol, butt bombs), so I'd say the Alexandra family has been "hot" since the start, which is the opposite of what Pyrrha.
Pyrrha has that butt to chest/face grab though.

pig face
Sc4-cassandra.jpg

I would love for her to be more like her mother. Dress with more beautiful clothing and have a willing and strong (but serious personality).

It needs to happen.

It needs to.

Oh, and her stance needs to be like Sophie (Or slightly different to give her a unique touch)

I would love for her to be more like her mother. Dress with more beautiful clothing and have a willing and strong (but serious personality).

It needs to happen.

It needs to.

Oh, and her stance needs to be like Sophie (Or slightly different to give her a unique touch)
pyrrha omega's stance is identical to sophie's though.

Pyrrah: Am sorry

Anyways I fine Pyrrah to be very attractive.

Pyrrha should have a more mature personality and by that I mean instead of her being able to combo 2 TAS-B's like her mom used to, Pyrrha can combo 3 of them.

Back